VIP? Anyone? [Don't know what it means look under]

Talk about movies, books, games, comics, anime, TV, or any other fandoms.

VIP? Anyone? [Don't know what it means look under]

Postby Sal » Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:04 am

Hi^^
Uh... For a start, I don't think you know what is a VIP. I mean, it's not meaning very important person. Most (maybe all) k-pop band have their fans called something. Like, for this, I am meaning, is there any Bigbang lover out there? I play many games but however never met someone who likes the same thing I like.
I have been very lonely every time I step into a game - even when I step into the school gate - I sigh. It's like I'm a weirdo - one of a kind. Because there's nobody else liking Bigbang out there.
I don't know why - but I actually lost a lot of friends when they found out. Like Bigbang from the very beginning. Taking advantage, they would insult me. They say all kinds of stuff - they're gay, they're too girly, etc. Those reading this now, if you have any friends - or even you yourself - think the way they think, you're really wrong. Bigbang's just metrosexual. They're not gay.
I seriously don't understand why such a hot band can't even have any effects on my schoolmates - its just like I live in a dark, cold world, nobody caring. Even my best friend don't listen. I guess she's not a friend. Thinking of it, I only have one friend in real life. If she's not a friend I have no one on my side.
So, anyone? Anyone who likes Bigbang out there too?
G-Dragon shouting 'cuckoo' in Running Man Ep. 250

“People think I’m arrogant. But I cry and I’m a soft person.”–GD
“When I feel exhausted, with members we all cheer each other on”–D-Lite
“Big Bang is the group I want to be with till I die. I want us to be five members. Forever.”-V.I
“Everytime we came to Japan, I would go to a CD store and buy a new hip hop or R&B album.”–Sol
“It’s a shame that people evaluate and go wild over artists based on how their songs rank on charts.”–Tabi

Used to be|Lookie!|#|Credit|#|#|G-Dragon X Taeyang
Sal

Re: VIP? Anyone? [Don't know what it means look under]

Postby Sal » Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:36 am

Bump
G-Dragon shouting 'cuckoo' in Running Man Ep. 250

“People think I’m arrogant. But I cry and I’m a soft person.”–GD
“When I feel exhausted, with members we all cheer each other on”–D-Lite
“Big Bang is the group I want to be with till I die. I want us to be five members. Forever.”-V.I
“Everytime we came to Japan, I would go to a CD store and buy a new hip hop or R&B album.”–Sol
“It’s a shame that people evaluate and go wild over artists based on how their songs rank on charts.”–Tabi

Used to be|Lookie!|#|Credit|#|#|G-Dragon X Taeyang
Sal

Return to Entertainment