GW2

Talk about movies, books, games, comics, anime, TV, or any other fandoms.

GW2

Postby revenant » Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:48 pm

I noticed some other MMOs have threads here, and I was wondering if anyone here plays Guild Wars 2. If this works, I'll make a fancier post, so sorry if this is too plain and short, just checking interest right now.
revenant

Re: GW2

Postby HornedDragon » Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:35 pm

I used to play Gw2.
never much of a pver tho, it was always just so bland and too easy. imo.

I went hard in pvp for 2.5 years then switched over to a hardcore WvW guild last year. [TW] Tempast wolves.
for the most part im done. GW2 has nothing to offer me anymore and its going f2p now too. I might come back for the x pac but idk. I'm pretty burnt out on that game and all my freinds have moved on to better games.

I played GW1 for roughly 9 years. and Gw2 is a shadow of what GW1 was. sadly.
Life Asked death
" Why do people love me, but hate you? "
Death responded,
" Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth. "

Even when Earless
Remember, always stay Fearless

||||
HornedDragon

Postby Circe » Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:11 am

I play it with my husband but I'm not much into playing with strangers. .O I have two characters at level 80, and then we doop around with some other characters occasionally to see what other classes we like. So far I only really like the ranger, but it's still pretty fun to check out how mages work. I figured elementalists were going to be badass, but they're weak and actually really squishy. :\ Can't get anywhere on my own like I can as a ranger.

Aside from that, I play every 6 months or so. >.> But I don't play many games period, so that's just me. I'm not really reliable to play with other folks, lol.
I ♥ Pygmies! I'm questing 1 of each type I can!
Circe

Postby HornedDragon » Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:24 am

@ circe.

I used to play a lot of ele. they are insanely squish yes. but a good elementalest can get a 100k damage meteor off on a group of people and laugh.
If you want easy mode ele go d/d its high sustain and the water attacks heal you if you trait them correctly. If you want quick burst damage go scepter/focus.

Ranger was my starting class, but its just too easy anymore. you only have to press 2 skills to kill anything and its just all around not fun for me lol. personally i play necromancer. its fun to catch people in my wells and hold them there while they struggle and die. :3
Life Asked death
" Why do people love me, but hate you? "
Death responded,
" Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth. "

Even when Earless
Remember, always stay Fearless

||||
HornedDragon

Postby revenant » Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:32 am

My favorite class of the ones I've played so far is guardian, I play shout guardian with staff + mace/shield and I have a kind of low dps but I can keep myself and my team going for a ridiculously long time, so it makes a great support build. I do like ranger for how easy and fun it is, though, it's the class I always end up playing when I get frustrated with the others, because a longbow build has such a high dps you're pretty much good if you stay out of the way.
╔═══════════════════╗
reyes
male, bi
trying for a complete collection
(11 pages left)
trade me wishlist stuff!!
also offering CS pets for eld
╚═══════════════════╝

revenant

Return to Entertainment