League of Legends?

Talk about movies, books, games, comics, anime, TV, or any other fandoms.

League of Legends?

Postby Castiel » Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:14 pm

I just got it today, since my friend asked me to play.
Well you know what?
I suck.
I think I convinced all my team members to hate me. XD
Anyways, I got my friend to help me, cause he better since he forced me to play. >.<
Anyone else play?
Castiel

Re: League of Legends?

Postby Chouhesi » Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:23 pm

I started in early October this year and I'm not the best player either xD
Well the reason might be that I usually play with people at level 30, some ranked, an I'm with level 21 a bit away from that skill level ^^;
At least I get better from day to day (usually me and my friends play each day at least one or two rounds) and I'm able to say that I always have a challenge if I have to play against players with a higher skill level than me.
If you have any questions about anything feel free to PM me~

Chouhesi

Postby Vazchu » Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:01 pm

I started to play it earlier this year... January 9th... After having friends who's been trying to make me play it since January 2013... So it only took them a year to make me start playing it... xD

And yush... I'm no good either, lol. But I've the problem that I always (and I'm not even kidding when I say always) end up playing with my friends who are in lvl 30 and all of them play ranked (though, only some of them are really good, the one I play the most with is somewhere in Silver, close to Gold, I think, and the ones I play secondly most with are in Bronze 1-3 depending on which one you look at... and the one who's the scariest of all to play with is the one who's in diamond 4; he's so darn good... but it's good that he's not such a jerk as most people are, because he's quite nice and all and wasn't mean even though I suck so badly compared to him). The only thing I can do without failing is to play as Fiddle or Soraka on bot as support... But I really like Skarner, Cho'Gath, Vel'koz, Nocturne and Veigar as well, but I'm honestly no good with them (especially Nocturne, he's so freaking hard to play as... I'm surprised that I got triple kill with him once, I don't even know how that happened, lol, I was like "omg, that did not just happen").

But in truth, I haven't played at all for I don't know how long... Which now just made me realize that I miss hearing Fiddle, Skarner, Nocturne and Vel'koz's voices... (they'e my favourites, so smexy... Skarner was the one to even make consider playing and in the end acutally made me start playing in the first place, so thank him for that even though pretty much everyone hates him... my poor Skarner) Perhaps I should try to find some time again and play again... I sort of miss it (well, not the part of hearing "noob" and all the other not so kind comments that you get to hear when you play it).

Oh, and in case anyone are in the EU West server, I'm Vazchu there. If someone wants to play sometime... ^^'

Within the darkness two pearls shines bright,
glittering and shimmering in their bluest pride.
Somewhere in the depths there is a silent sound,
a silent song which caused the heart to pound.
It whispers, it tells stories of old, tales of eternity ride,
forgotten within this endless song.
Vazchu

Postby KiraLow » Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:15 pm

I have played LoL since last year

I always end up playing
Cho'gath
Nidalee

And that is it X'D
And even though Ive played this long i still don't play "Good" :)
KiraLow

Postby à la mode » Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:48 pm

LoL has probably the worst community I've ever seen.
Great game, awful, horrible people.
You're going to jail (Ice cream will fix it)
You don't have a life (Ice cream will fix it)
You make bad decisions (Ice cream will fix it)
You don't have a job (Ice cream will fix it)
You can't find love (Ice cream will fix it)
You're a failure (Ice cream will fix it)
Everyone hates you (Ice cream will fix it) Everyone hates you
à la mode

Postby Vazchu » Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:12 am

I agree, that community brings the game down so much that it's ridiculous how bad it is... o__o And truthfully, I don't even think that I like the game itself all too much; I mainly kept playing it because of the characters. Most of them are in my opinion very interesting and even though they're "not my type", I still like them; while a handfull or so on the other hand catched my attention quite well and made me think that they're awesome.

Within the darkness two pearls shines bright,
glittering and shimmering in their bluest pride.
Somewhere in the depths there is a silent sound,
a silent song which caused the heart to pound.
It whispers, it tells stories of old, tales of eternity ride,
forgotten within this endless song.
Vazchu

Postby General Bacon » Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:32 am

Ah! I love LoL I main support on it, Sona and Leona are my best ^_^

I agree that a lot of people are quite bothersome to be around, but with the new systems they are trying out it has gotten better. Plus when you play with friends it's much more fun! Fill free to add me if you want my name is GeneraI Bacon (the l in "general" is actually a capital "i")
There is nothing in life quite like someone who is by your side. No matter the age or distance. You are my world always and forever no one could ever give me love like you in the whole universe. Thank you my dear sweet love for you have awakened a part of my soul that I never knew existed. Find love, for there is no greater thing on earth than it.
General Bacon

Postby Lailic » Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:38 pm

I started playing LoL september of 2013. I was into it but not enough to keep up with it. Last week I got back into it and have been playing two games everyday. (Losing them but still it's fun) Seems my skills are rusty. I'm Lailic on there so if anyone wants to add me they can!
Commissions wrote: Currently closed till farther notice

I love you, Avril L. wrote:I like your smile
I like your vibe
I like your style
But that's not why I love you

Lailic wrote:Pronounced: Lay-Lick
Mood: Happy (:
Preferred Pronoun: She/Her

The Sane One The Interesting one The Secretive one The Sassiest One The Quiet one

Lailic

Postby mossfire » Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:36 am

I'm playing LoL just because of my sister ^^"
I have started with it last year sometime in December, but I am a horrible player xD
I am not really active, too. I just play it if my sis is playing it, too.
(Gladly both of us are bad at it :lol: Haha...ha...)
mossfire

Postby Axolotl » Fri May 20, 2016 2:31 pm

I used to play League of Legends and was quite addicted xD but "quit" because of life, I used to be Platinum 4 at my highest but stopped playing so I might be rusty and my game knowledge might be outdated however I can help with the basic game knowledge and strategies having had over 2000 hours (quite sadly) in it I'd say I'm pretty knowledgeable xD
Image~~Image ~ Axolotl ~ Image~~Image

ImageImageImage

Axolotl

Return to Entertainment