LF: 44 pg WL

All Eldemore trading, such as monthly and event swaps, should be posted here.

Re: New, Would love some trades

Postby Archer » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:59 pm

Hello! I noticed you've been bumping a fair bit and just wanted to let you know that bumping more than once a day or before a thread falls off the first page of the forum is considered spam. :)

Hello! :)
If you have any questions
or concerns, or just
want to chat, feel free to
PM me.

Important Links and
Threads

Guides & Tutorials

To watch and protect.

Image Image Image
Archer
Global Moderator

Postby Reaper_Wolf93 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:44 am

Archer wrote:Hello! I noticed you've been bumping a fair bit and just wanted to let you know that bumping more than once a day or before a thread falls off the first page of the forum is considered spam. :)

Oh sorry about that
I am a Dire Wolf and Liger collector and my goal is to have a complete set of both species.

love trades and I never cancel them. I love to edit and haggle. I'm mainly looking to build up my small trade group right now before going after more of my wishlist collection

Mods: Angel > Love and I are siblings and we tend share a computer and ip address so please don't ban us. We may trade unfairly from time to time. This also involves off site trades as well. Used to be Lady_Lycana

I also have a chickensmoothie account but I am not really doing off site trades until I know what is fair and what is not
Reaper_Wolf93

Postby Reaper_Wolf93 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:25 pm

Lady_Lycana wrote:
Lady_Lycana wrote:Bump. Come trade with me. I love receiving trades :)
I am a Dire Wolf and Liger collector and my goal is to have a complete set of both species.

love trades and I never cancel them. I love to edit and haggle. I'm mainly looking to build up my small trade group right now before going after more of my wishlist collection

Mods: Angel > Love and I are siblings and we tend share a computer and ip address so please don't ban us. We may trade unfairly from time to time. This also involves off site trades as well. Used to be Lady_Lycana

I also have a chickensmoothie account but I am not really doing off site trades until I know what is fair and what is not
Reaper_Wolf93

Postby Reaper_Wolf93 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:20 am

iup

Reaper_Wolf93

Postby Reaper_Wolf93 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:15 pm

UP

Reaper_Wolf93

Postby Reaper_Wolf93 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:15 am

up

Reaper_Wolf93

Re: W: Trades and Non wishlist for adopt center

Postby Reaper_Wolf93 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:46 pm

up

Reaper_Wolf93

Postby Reaper_Wolf93 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:51 pm

Up

Reaper_Wolf93

Postby Reaper_Wolf93 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:15 pm

up

Reaper_Wolf93

Re: W: 10 Baubles

Postby Reaper_Wolf93 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:49 pm

up

Reaper_Wolf93

PreviousNext

Return to Eldemore Trading