LF » Any & All Trades!

All Eldemore trading, such as monthly and event swaps, should be posted here.

LF » Any & All Trades!

Postby foxxwish » Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:01 am

Hi there, I'm looking for any and all trades!

Currently I don't have a lot, but here's what I have up to trade at the moment!
Normal doubles!
Halloween event pet doubles!
*Please note; I'd be looking for slight overpay on the halloween pets, especially the clearing pets.

What I'm mostly looking for:
Pets from before October, since I didn't join until October 1st c:

I'll trade within the 3 month rule, since that works pretty well on CS and I think it would be safe to apply it here as well :)
(Speaking of CS, my CS profile is located here. If you'd like to trade with CS pets, please check if the pet you're interested in is open for trading ^^ I may also trade my eldemore pets for your CS pets. Just a note though, I'm not always comfortable with cross-site trades since I don't feel like I have a good grasp on the differing values.)

Current month pets are only for monthly swaps, until I have everything I need from this month.
December Swaps wrote:Missed:

Have:

Thank you for looking! ^^
uhmmm I'll make this look pretty and more eye-pleasing sometime...
Last edited by foxxwish on Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:43 am, edited 6 times in total.
ImageFoxie | ♀ | teenager | naïve; easily exciteable
❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀
Most people around call me fox or foxx but feel free to call me whatever as long as I know you're talking to me c: I am 13 hours ahead of eld. My favourite species are glassworks and otterlings. I think I have way too many infinite hoards 8D Please don't feel discouraged if you don't have any pets on my wishlist as my wl mostly comprises of 2013 bazaar pets; I have mostly everything else. Bad trades and bad attitudes irritate me easily but other than that I like to think of myself as a nice, friendly, easy-going person, so feel free to talk to me, I don't bite! Unless I'm hungry ;P
foxxwish

Re: LF » Any & All Trades!

Postby foxxwish » Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:50 am

Bump
Up
My
c:
❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀
Most people around call me fox or foxx but feel free to call me whatever as long as I know you're talking to me c: I am 13 hours ahead of eld. My favourite species are glassworks and otterlings. I think I have way too many infinite hoards 8D Please don't feel discouraged if you don't have any pets on my wishlist as my wl mostly comprises of 2013 bazaar pets; I have mostly everything else. Bad trades and bad attitudes irritate me easily but other than that I like to think of myself as a nice, friendly, easy-going person, so feel free to talk to me, I don't bite! Unless I'm hungry ;P
foxxwish

Postby foxxwish » Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:50 am

bump!
❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀
foxxwish

Postby foxxwish » Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:53 am

bump c:
❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀
foxxwish

Return to Eldemore Trading