old player, spares for cs/fr!

All offsite trading that other sites allow should be posted here.

old player, spares for cs/fr!

Postby kiel » Sun Sep 17, 2023 5:31 pm

hey y'all

it's been a while and i see new faces around wanting some pets that might not be on active accounts anymore

at the same time i'm looking to finish up what i'm collecting on cs, so i'll be checking elde every so often in case you want some of my older pets! <3 any group with 'vault' in the name is completely open for cross-site offer

i am @kaisisles on both cs and fr, feel free to contact me on either here or cs and make sure to let me know what you want. thanks!

note1; my groups are a total trainwreck i'll fix them when i have time to later ;;
    note2; i will tentatively trade parts of my collection that i only have 1 of (if i'm not that attached to them) for cs/fr offers
    note3; most of my pets are hidden and i had too many groups because i was big dumb, but (not counting monthlies towards the end of eld's active era) i am for the most part 3 pets off of a complete collection (beta glasswork, elderwind ancient, phoenix drake), so i'll have just about everything you're looking for aside from those
kiel

Return to Offsite Trading