Animal Crossing: New Leaf Fan Club

Form clubs, armies, and have discussions centered around your favorite subjects.

Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Fan Club

Postby Sphye » Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:18 pm

Firedance101 wrote:So *kicks this up*
I had a villager move in on Monday and they told me they were moving three days later :). Conclusion,my town must be horrible! Of course I didn't let them. Well that's my sunshiney AC story!

Hehe, beautiful. Which villager are they? Don't let them escape.

I restarted my town last week, and thus far I've been doing a terrible job as mayor. I keep forgetting to actually pick up the DS and play, because I play for either two hours or not at all. I hope that Blaire and Goldie haven't thought of moving while I've been forgetful. I really like them.
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby Firedance101 » Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:42 pm

Sphye wrote:
I had a villager move in on Monday and they told me they were moving three days later :). Conclusion,my town must be horrible! Of course I didn't let them. Well that's my sunshiney AC story!

I restarted my town last week, and thus far I've been doing a terrible job as mayor. I keep forgetting to actually pick up the DS and play, because I play for either two hours or not at all. I hope that Blaire and Goldie haven't thought of moving while I've been forgetful. I really like them.

Savanna. I was pretty excited about having a zebra move in. Then I was heart broken <\3 lol they wanted to move before I even got a letter from them thanking me for welcoming them and stuff XD. After I told them they couldn't leave they sent me a letter telling me how much they liked my town. I was like... WHAT. Excuse me?

I know the feeling haha, I have spent a few hours this week just cutting trees. I need to do more public works.
Firedance101

Postby Sphye » Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:45 pm

Firedance101 wrote:
Sphye wrote:

Savanna. I was pretty excited about having a zebra move in. Then I was heart broken <\3 lol they wanted to move before I even got a letter from them thanking me for welcoming them and stuff XD. After I told them they couldn't leave they sent me a letter telling me how much they liked my town. I was like... WHAT. Excuse me?

I know the feeling haha, I have spent a few hours this week just cutting trees. I need to do more public works.

Aww, she seems cute! I hope that she decides to stick around now that you've forbid her from leaving convinced her to stay for a while longer.
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby KittyCatKita » Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:19 am

Did you talk to her much in the 3 days between when you welcomed her and when she said she wanted to move? If you didn't talk to her the game would assume you weren't interested in that character and would attempt to get them to move out (that's actually the fastest way that I know of to get rid of villagers you don't want lol talk to them once then ignore them completely, within a week they are gone)

On a side note that is semi actually related to this, Mr. Iwata, head of Nintendo, passed away.
RIP Mr. Iwata. You were an amazing person and such a huge part of Nintendo. Thank you for being part of so many people's lives, even if they didn't realize it. I don't think any big Nintendo fan didn't know your name and crazy fruit joke antics. You were one of the few people still left in this gaming industry that believed that hey, you could play a game just because you want to have fun, not to play PVP or hardcore or etcetcetc. You were ever loved by many, RIP

Image (image found here)
KittyCatKita wrote:I don't have a lot of time for this site anymore due to real life,
but feel free to send trades. It may just take me a
while to get back to you (months realistically so
please be patient). I recently disbanded my
complete collection, so there's lots for trade!
Anything in my locked groups are being kept
since they are my favourites <3
~Kita

~ Eldemore Artist Dec 2013 to Nov 2017 ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
KittyCatKita

Postby Firedance101 » Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:50 pm

@ Kita
What a nice tribute, thanks for putting that up

I did talk to her every day when I found a second or two to play. I really don't know what her problem was
Firedance101

Postby KittyCatKita » Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:14 am

Oh weird, yea no idea why she suddenly decided to move away, I guess you got her to that point really quick XD Cause usually once they hit a certain friendship level with you they will also move away so maybe she hit it lol
KittyCatKita wrote:I don't have a lot of time for this site anymore due to real life,
~Kita

KittyCatKita

Postby despair » Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:14 pm

I am going to die, Happy Home Designer is STILL NOT HERE D: ;(
texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext
♪♪#4284 / any pronouns
mostly inactive
cs | fr | gl

despair

Postby KittyCatKita » Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:03 pm

You haven't gotten Happy Home Designer? Are you in Europe? I know they were getting it later than America XD Its a lot of fun
~Kita

KittyCatKita

Postby despair » Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:56 am

KittyCatKita wrote:You haven't gotten Happy Home Designer? Are you in Europe? I know they were getting it later than America XD Its a lot of fun

Yes T.T
Life stinks when you get games later.

Yay, designing Beu's house!
But why do all the good villagers appear on the same day as each other.
♪♪#4284 / any pronouns
mostly inactive
cs | fr | gl

despair

Postby KittyCatKita » Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:08 am

Dang... Yea I never understood that? Like why do you guys usually get games like, months later than America? Is it the regionalization team or something?

Yea they do tend to like to do that but they will usually reappear the next day or a couple of days later
~Kita

KittyCatKita

PreviousNext

Return to Fans, Clubs, and Armies