♫ Eldemore Disney Fan Club ♪ ♩

Form clubs, armies, and have discussions centered around your favorite subjects.

♫ Eldemore Disney Fan Club ♪ ♩

Postby Patch » Wed May 07, 2014 8:04 pm

Hello, fellow Eldemordians! Welcome to the Disney Fan Club! ^-^

I recently was granted ownership of this thread, so I will be starting things from scratch for the sake of weeding out people that are no longer active members versus those who are.

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

Keep topics PG.
No fighting with other members.
Keep the discussion to Disney-related topics.
Follow all of the general Eldemore site rules.

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

Code: Select all
[b]Username ;;[/b]
[b]Favorite Movie ;;[/b]
[b]Favorite Color ;;[/b]

Patch
Aladdin
• Zootopia
• The Lion King
• The Jungle Book
• Bolt
• Tarzan

Silverhart
• Bambi
• Beauty and the Beast
• Pocahontas
• Treasure Planet
• Tangled

Giant Talking Banana
• The Emperor's New Groove
• The Little Mermaid
• The Lion King
• Brave
• Mulan
• Lilo and Stitch

KittyCatKita
Beauty and the Beast
• Lilo and Stitch
• The Emperor's New Groove
• Alice in Wonderland

Sphye
• Lilo and Stitch
• Brother Bear

WickedAwesome3214
• Aladdin
• Beauty and the Beast
• Alice in Wonderland

Aliria
• The Lion King
• The Hunchback of Notre Dame
• The Rescuers & Rescuers Down Under

moral.
• The Lion King
Last edited by Patch on Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:50 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Patch

Re: ♫ Eldemore Disney Fanclub ♫ V1 ♫

Postby Scar » Wed May 07, 2014 9:50 pm

User:
Scar

Favorite Movie:
Fairytale: Beauty And The Beast
Non-Fairytale: Brother Bear
Non-Animated: Pete's Dragon

Favorite Song (From a Disney Movie):
Fairytale: "Arabian Nights" - Aladdin
Non-Fairytale: "I'm Still Here" - Treasure Planet
Non-Animated: "Santa Fe" - Newsies
Love Song: "I See The Light" - Tangled
Villain Song: "Friends On The Other Side" - Princess and The Frog

Have you read the rules:
-salutes- Yes~!

Other:
I grew up with Disney, so I couldn't just ignore this. c'=
I personally have a lot of Disney movies and songs that I love, and if I listed them all...
Both would be very, very long lists. x'D
Though I don't watch Disney Channel, I use to but now... it's just sad. <_< I don't like it anymore.
Anyway~ Can't wait to fangirl and squeal over movies and songs I love~ X3
v
v
v
v

❝ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅʏ
LOCKED DEEP INSIDE OF ME

BUT NOW IT'S FREE
ɪᴛ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴇᴍʙʀᴀᴄᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʜᴀʀᴍᴏɴʏ ❞

ImageImage
text text text text text text t
Have questions?
Feel free to drop a PM! c;
Have an great day!

"Scar- the Ancient of Destroying Evidence"
"I like big men and I cannot lie~"

✦ ✦ ママ犬 ✦ ✦

ɴᴏᴡ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ,
very well,
THE LOVE
WITHIN MYSELF

✦ ✦ ✦
ImageImage

❝ ᴏɴʟʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ
BREAK
THE SHELL

Scar

Postby SkieNight » Wed May 07, 2014 10:19 pm

User:
SkieNight

Favorite Movie:
Lion King, Mulan, Fantasia

Favorite Song (From a Disney Movie):
"I just can't wait to be king" - Lion King
"Just around the river bend" - Pocahontas
"I wont' say I'm in love" - Hercules
"Hellfire"- Hunchback of Notre Dame
"Madness of King Scar" - Lion King the Musical

Have you read the rules:
Of corse!

Other:
I've been waiting for this, I also grew up on disney and it was pretty much my childhood. I have too many favorite movies and songs, the ones listed were just some of the ones that popped into my head as I was typing.

User:
SkieNight
Any Experience:
I've worked as mods on a few threads (back on Cs) and I did run some roleplays and just helped around. I love helping others and helping organize things
Are you active:
I get on here at least once a day.... even if its at midnight. I do take vacations but if they are longer then a week I have my phone. And I always give at least a fe days notice before I vanish. Obviously I have a life but I get on here as much as physically possible.
Will you participate:
Of corse! I was raised on disney and its one of the things that I hold dear to my heart. It's fantastic and meanings are wonderful and beautiful. Besides, If you couldn't tell I love talking/ typing/ just having a conversation.
Have you read the rules:
Why yes I have!
Other:
^^

Hiding under sheets with the news on repeat
'Cause the screams and cries are hard to delete
While I'm trying to sleep, oh how could I sleep?
Laying in bed, trying to empty my head
All these acts of violence ripping this world to shreds
While I'm trying to sleep, oh how could I sleep?

Wish there were words to say to make a change
Oh, the words to sing to end this suffering

Let's start a revolution where we all stand as one
Cause we need to make a change for a new day
We need to be the generation that’ll awaken a solution
Cause we need to make a change
Make a change, make a change for a new day

~MisterWives

______________________________________________________________________________________________

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
SkieNight

Postby Silverhart » Wed May 07, 2014 11:15 pm

User: Silverhart
Favorite Movie:
Hmm, I have a lot of favorites for a lot of different reasons: 'Bambi', '101 Dalmatians', 'Beauty and the Beast', 'Pocahontas', 'Treasure Planet', and 'Tangled'
Favorite Song (From a Disney Movie): Oooh! Another toughie! I see some good answers here too. I honestly don't know if I could narrow it down to even just a few choices. But I especially love any and all villain songs, especially 'Friends on the Other Side', and 'Hellfire'. I pretty much have at least one favorite song in every Disney movie. I love the big over-the-top ones, the fun, quirky ones, the more subtle ones. It's rare that I find a song from a Disney movie that I don't like. ^^
Have you read the rules: Yes
Other: I am a bonafide Disney fantaic. I love everything about the company. I grew up with it, and Disney and their movies are a big part of my life. I have quite a collection of Disney DVDs and other merchandise, and I never get tired of watching and rewatching their films. I love learning about the company and their films as well, especially the process that goes into making their animated films.
Oh, and I hope no one minds if I start rambling on about something. I get very excited when talking about things I love - like Disney or animation. XP I might do a lot of rambling...
Hellooo!
My name is Silverhart and I am here to collect pets, draw fanart, and geek out over Eld related things. And all while simultaneously searching for the truth behind the very many excellent questions. I am a stamp enthusiast, a loyal minion to my Lord Sullivan, partaker of muffins, and a shipper of apologies.
Eldemore Fanfiction ~ Current Project ~ Deviantart
Silverhart

Postby kyojuro rengoku » Thu May 08, 2014 8:15 am

Oh wow! I fell asleep and woke up to this! All accepted!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxImage
xxxmy name is rat || she/they || nb lesbian
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxtwitter||cosplay ig||ao3
kyojuro rengoku

Postby Sphye » Thu May 08, 2014 6:37 pm

User: Sphye
Favorite Movie: I don't know. Maybe Wreck-It-Ralph, Tangled, or The Aristocats. It's so hard to choose a favorite.
Favorite Song (From a Disney Movie): Either "Let It Go" from Frozen, or one of the villain songs, like "Friends On The Other Side" or "Poor Unfortunate Souls".
Have you read the rules: Of course. ^u^
Other:
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby kyojuro rengoku » Thu May 08, 2014 9:44 pm

Accepted c: Welcome Sphye!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxImage
kyojuro rengoku

Postby Silverhart » Fri May 09, 2014 2:04 pm

Yay!

Okay, so I see everyone's favorite Disney movies, so here's a question: Why are they your favorite(s)?

Is it just the nostalgia aspect, or the artistry, the story, the songs, a particular character, or some other reason?

For example, for me '101 Dalmatians', 'Beauty and the Beast', and 'Pocahontas' are favorite just because I grew up loving and watching them. I think I've grown to love and appreciate 'Beauty and the Beast' even more as I've grown older. As for the other two, I really enjoy the art styles both have, and I never get tired of watching them.

'Treasure Planet' is a favorite because "Pirates in Space, man!" There's just something about traditionally animated Sci-fi movies that gets me really excited - I don't know why. I especially love the world they create, as well as the amazing animation on Silver. (This is off topic, but apparently there's another animated film called 'Treasure Planet' that was released in the eighties, and I've been trying to find it. No luck yet.)

'Tangled' is my favorite recent film. I'm not even sure why, but it just resonates with me for some reason. It's exactly the type of story I like - adventure, comedy, dramatic, amazing visuals. It's fantastic.

And 'Bambi' is right up there with my all time favorite films, not just Disney. I just cannot take my eyes of that gorgeous movie. The animation, the backgrounds, the characters, the music, the effects, the story - I think it is all just perfect. And it is very rare that I find a film that I believe is "perfect", but I do believe this film has no flaws. It is so charming, so romantic, so beautiful, and so timeless. I have yet to see an animated film that can quite match it, especially where the artwork is concerned.

But then again, my favorite Disney movies always seem to change. XP There's so many things to love about them! Every time I rewatch one, it seems I've found a new favorite. XD
Hellooo!
My name is Silverhart and I am here to collect pets, draw fanart, and geek out over Eld related things. And all while simultaneously searching for the truth behind the very many excellent questions. I am a stamp enthusiast, a loyal minion to my Lord Sullivan, partaker of muffins, and a shipper of apologies.
Eldemore Fanfiction ~ Current Project ~ Deviantart
Silverhart

Postby kyojuro rengoku » Fri May 09, 2014 5:22 pm

Silverhart wrote:Yay!

Okay, so I see everyone's favorite Disney movies, so here's a question: Why are they your favorite(s)?

To be honest, I loved Brave and Frozen, because I am both Norwegian and Scottish. Sleeping Beauty because MALEFICENT. In my opinion, Maleficent is the best villain, because the way I see it, its truly evil to curse a newborn baby to death just because you didn't get invited to a party. I also love the soundtracks of all three movies, my favorite songs from all the movies are Let It Go, Once Upon A Dream, and Noble Maiden Fair.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxImage
kyojuro rengoku

Postby Scar » Fri May 09, 2014 5:24 pm

Princess Cadenza wrote:
Silverhart wrote:Yay!

To be honest, I loved Brave and Frozen, because I am both Norwegian and Scottish. Sleeping Beauty because MALEFICENT. In my opinion, Maleficent is the best villain, because the way I see it, its truly evil to curse a newborn baby to death just because you didn't get invited to a party. I also love the soundtracks of all three movies, my favorite songs from all the movies are Let It Go, Once Upon A Dream, and Noble Maiden Fair.

I have to agree with you there about Maleficent. She is my all time favorite villain. ;3
v
v
v
v

❝ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅʏ
LOCKED DEEP INSIDE OF ME

BUT NOW IT'S FREE
ɪᴛ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴇᴍʙʀᴀᴄᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʜᴀʀᴍᴏɴʏ ❞

ImageImage
Have questions?
Feel free to drop a PM! c;