♫ Eldemore Disney Fan Club ♪ ♩

Form clubs, armies, and have discussions centered around your favorite subjects.

Re: ♫ Eldemore Disney Fan Club ♪ ♩

Postby phan trash » Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:32 pm

Patch wrote:
Day 8 ► Favorite Villain

I'll get to mine later. ^^;

is this still alive? ;o
      by far scar from the lion king; i'm guessing you all know how much i love tlk ;7; i think in general he was a good character though, and 'be prepared' is underrated o: he was well developed, and i like how he didn't kill mufasa or simba straight away, it was nice how disney did it ^^
phan trash

Postby Patch » Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:49 pm

Doesn't feel very lovely, huh? ^^;

Zootopia is now in my top 5 favorite Disney movies.

Patch wrote:Day 8 ► Favorite Villain

I'd have to say Scar is one of my favorites, too. His sassy personality was more pronounced as I got older and understood his lines.

"Excuse me for not leaping with joy. Bad back ya know."

"I should go practice my curtsy."

(x
Wanna keep in touch with me? You can find me writing and derping around on Advanced Scribes:
[ Click here to view profile. ]
(If you like role playing or just writing overall, I recommend checking it out. ♥)
Patch

Postby Sphye » Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:55 pm

Patch wrote:
Zootopia is now in my top 5 favorite Disney movies.

Wasn't it good? I loved the designs. The world was built so colorfully in its appearance, and the characters were all so memorable! Mrs. Otterton was so sweet, and I thought that Bellwether was just adorable.
Thought so all the way to the reveal. Her design is still super cute, baaaad guy or no.
I can't wait for it to come out on blu-ray or DVD so I can see it again.
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby Patch » Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:44 pm

I'm actually going to see Zootopia for the third time tomorrow evening with my Hindi class. I've seen it once with my family and another time with the people I will be living with next semester. I'm so excited! ♥

I loved the howl-impulsive wolves and the glitter-covered tigers personally. xD

Judy and Nick were adorable together as well.
Wanna keep in touch with me? You can find me writing and derping around on Advanced Scribes:
(If you like role playing or just writing overall, I recommend checking it out. ♥)
Patch

Postby Patch » Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:20 am

Okay, time to fan girl because Disney just came out with another spectacular movie! The CGI Jungle Book was incredible! The jungle was just so beautifully designed and looked authentic! Beautiful CGI animals, and Mowgli's actor did a fantastic job. This was his first movie, and I think that's awesome! I've been humming The Bare Necessities for days. ♥

Patch

Postby phan trash » Thu May 05, 2016 1:24 pm

oh my god, zootropolis and the jungle book were both so good! i may or may not have developed a strange crush on nick. as for the jungle book, the law of the jungle was beautiful aaa ;w;

"Now this is the law of the jungle, as old and as true as the sky,
      And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.

As the creeper that girdles the tree trunk, the law runneth forward and back;
      For the strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack.

Wash daily from nose tip to tail tip; drink deeply, but never too deep;
      And remember the night is for hunting and forget not the day is for sleep.

The jackal may follow the tiger, but, cub, when thy whiskers are grown,
      Remember the wolf is a hunter—go forth and get food of thy own.

Keep peace with the lords of the jungle, the tiger, the panther, the bear;
      And trouble not Hathi the Silent, and mock not the boar in his lair.

When pack meets with pack in the jungle, and neither will go from the trail,
      Lie down till the leaders have spoken; it may be fair words shall prevail.

When ye fight with a wolf of the pack ye must fight him alone and afar,
      Lest others take part in the quarrel and the pack is diminished by war."
phan trash

Postby Silverhart » Mon May 09, 2016 12:51 pm

Well, I finally got to see 'Zootopia'. And everyone who told me it was amazing was right - it was pretty awesome. Totally not what I was expecting honestly. I loved the Duke Weaselton reference! XD That made me laugh, as did the scene with the sloths. So much heart in that little movie.

Now I just have to find the time to see 'The Jungle Book'. That poem sounds somewhat familiar, phan trash - is it from the original book?
Hellooo!
My name is Silverhart and I am here to collect pets, draw fanart, and geek out over Eld related things. And all while simultaneously searching for the truth behind the very many excellent questions. I am a stamp enthusiast, a loyal minion to my Lord Sullivan, partaker of muffins, and a shipper of apologies.
Eldemore Fanfiction ~ Current Project ~ Deviantart
Silverhart

Postby Thaliel » Mon May 09, 2016 2:27 pm

I love everything disney, and visit disneyland Paris as often as I can afford it. Wish I coulf go to WDW at some point, but I'd need to win the lottery in order to cover my traveling costs
Image <-click
Thaliel

Postby hiraeth. » Sat May 14, 2016 8:12 pm

Username ;; hiraeth.
Favorite Movie ;; Bambi
Favorite Color ;; Purple

❝there will always be people who will
hate us because of nothing,
and for nothing.❞
── hiraeth. ──
hiraeth.

Postby Silverhart » Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:06 am

Anyone else been watching the new Disney series Elena of Avalor? - oh my gosh, it's so cute! Never mind the rampant nepotism, and the fact that Elena is most likely going to run her entire kingdom into the ground to go to her sister's science fair - it's so freaking adorable! Armando is my absolute favorite - I adore him. He really shouldn't be in the position he's in - actually none of them should be, honestly. There is not a single competent person running or guarding this kingdom from what I can see. But the characters are all so lovable and sweet - I don't even care.

And it's got flying jaguars.

I can't help but feel it's somehow tied to Sophia the First - I could've sworn her amulet was called the Amulet of Avalor, and Elena was apparently trapped inside an amulet for 41 years (I wonder why 41 years exactly... that's a very specific amount of time). The art styles and world seem very similar. It'd be super neat, especially since I love Sophia the First. XP

Also flying jaguars! Too cute!

Hellooo!
My name is Silverhart and I am here to collect pets, draw fanart, and geek out over Eld related things. And all while simultaneously searching for the truth behind the very many excellent questions. I am a stamp enthusiast, a loyal minion to my Lord Sullivan, partaker of muffins, and a shipper of apologies.
Eldemore Fanfiction ~ Current Project ~ Deviantart
Silverhart

PreviousNext

Return to Fans, Clubs, and Armies