Hey, Listen! Legend of Zelda Fans Hang Out!

Form clubs, armies, and have discussions centered around your favorite subjects.

Hey, Listen! Legend of Zelda Fans Hang Out!

Postby PikachuX3 » Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:24 pm

•Hello fellow Legend of Zelda fans!•

Heya, I'm PikachuX3. But you can call Pikachu, Italy, Chi, or Rubberducky! I don't care which you pick as long as you can me somethin'! Well, Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay, please take a seat and help yourself to a bottle of red potion and snack on some freshly baked chocolate chip cookies I baked just for you guys! I'll make sure you have a nice time by keeping Navi's mouth shut so she doesn't annoy us to death.

Please guys, if you see something spelled wrong or bad grammar please tell me. It would help me a lot. And English is my first language I'm just bad at it...

•Mini games and more fun c:•

I need some ideas for little games we can play, and some little contests. If you guys have an idea please write it down in this form, Don't worry its easy! :
Code: Select all

[color=#008000]
Name of game or contest:

Why do you think I should make it:

Example of game or contest:

Other, just for the heck of it c: :
[/color]

•Of the Months!•

•Character of the Month- Midna

•Weapon of the Month- Fire Rod

•Monster of the Month- Zora

•Boss of the Month- King Dodongo

•Game of the Month- LoZ:OoT

•Song of the Month- Song of Storms

Last edited by PikachuX3 on Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage-ImageImageImage-ImageImageImage
PikachuX3

Re: Hey, Listen! Legend of Zelda Fans Hang Out!

Postby PikachuX3 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:16 pm

Bump!
PikachuX3

Postby DarkHorizon » Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:28 am

I used to love LoZ ^^ Well I still do, I just haven't played any of them in a long time.
Because there are too many to list I'll just say I've played them all besides for the ones released for the Game Boy.
My favorite game is probably Twilight Princess, although I really liked Skyward Sword a lot too. :3

ImageImage
DarkHorizon

Postby Geinkotsu » Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:17 am

Legend of Zelda! Hnngg.
I could not fathom a childhood without it. I love the series to death- however I have not played for years since I had to pawn off my N64 and my gamecub. orz

I want to buy another gamecube and the collectors edition so I can enjoy the series again. Out of all of the games, Orcarina of Time has to be my favorite.
Hello! My name is Geinkotsu, but you can just call me Gein!
I am an enthustiatic artist and I absolutely love all creative things.
I also care a lot for people- If you ever have any troubles or need to talk,
please feel free to PM me.

ImageMʏ Tʀᴀᴅᴇ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ
ImageMʏ DᴇᴠɪᴀɴᴛAʀᴛ
ImageMY STREAM IS: ❅offline❅
All pixelizations, edits, and art were done by and are copyrighted to Geinkotsu.
Geinkotsu

Postby Mitsiki » Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:12 pm

i havent played them all yet but so far i love Twilight princess the most <3 just the beauty in the music and scenery not to mention story were all captivating. i was very excited for skyward sword.. but the story and graphics let me down.
Mitsiki

Postby Grengirl » Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:20 pm

Can't say I'm a fan but I'm definatly familar with the games. I've played a little of most but I'm terrible at them. In one of them I dont think I got past the deku tree.. Right now two of my house mates are playing skyward sword and keep reminding me there is a third save. I don't know though I think I liked the one with the creepy talking boat better.
Born of cold and winter air
And mountain rain combining,
This icy force, both foul and fair,
Has a frozen heart worth mining. ~ Ice Traders

Hoarding all Owls

Please feel free to send me tradesMe on CS and My Scroll
Eliza, 'Lil
Grengirl

Postby iDrowned » Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:03 pm

I have not played all of the games yet, but I am falling for the series. I am riding up there with the games i've played, but i've still got a long way to go ^-^
iDrowned

Postby Scar » Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:31 am

I must agree with Geinkotsu, if it wasn't for me watching my older brother play videogames up into the wee hours of morn, I probably wouldn't be the Zelda fan I am now.
Ocarina of Time was the first Zelda game I saw, and remember fondly. It is my top favorite by nostalgia means.
I personally loved Skyward Sword; the story behind how the Master Sword came to be was amazing, and I know I wasn't the only one who cried at the end, that last good-bye... Still makes me cry. c'= And for one who loved Wind Waker's graphics, the combination of TP and WW graphics was a fangirl squeal on my part.
I did enjoy the music, but only a select few still stay close to heart unlike other Zelda music like OoT, MM, and WW.
Those three probably have to be my favorites, soundtrack-wise. There's very few songs that I don't like among these three.

I mean, come on, how can one forgot those awesome Ocarina songs from Oot and MM!? And then the overworld theme in Majora's Mask as well as that Deku Nut Place music, nugh said on that one. x'D
And then the Gerudo Valley theme remains my all time favorite as well as the song I remembered most from when I watched my brother play OoT for the first time.

I think Majora's Mask comes in second place on my list, the plotline was just... wow. It is personally the darkest of the Zelda games, in my opinion and experience. Wind Waker and Skyward Sword are tied for third, and then Twilight Princess.
I enjoyed Twilight Princess, the music was so-so with a few that significantly struck me. I have nothing against TP's graphics, I wouldn't mind seeing a realistic Zelda but the graphics just seemed kind of... bland to me. There wasn't much difference in colors and everything just blended in too much, to cut to the chase, it all looked muddy and dull to me. Story-wise, I enjoyed it but I feel it tried too hard to be dark like Majora's Mask which kind of ruined the experience for me. It's certainly not a Zelda, like OoT and MM, that I can play over and over again, and not get tired of it. I have to push it away and not play it for awhile before I feel enticed to play it again.
Skyward Sword and Wind Waker are kind of the same way, I love them to bits but I can't play it over and over again, like I do with Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask. Guess it has to do with age, I grew up with OoT and MM so they hold very specials places in my heart.

But this is merely my views and thoughts through experience in my fifteen years of being an avid Zelda follower.

I've pretty much played every single Zelda game except for Link To The Past, Oracle of Seasons, Oracle of Ages, and Spirit Tracks-- One day, I'll get them. All the others I've played and beaten, even that infamously difficult Zelda II-- That was just, wow. e_o
v
v
v
v

❝ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅʏ
LOCKED DEEP INSIDE OF ME

BUT NOW IT'S FREE
ɪᴛ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴇᴍʙʀᴀᴄᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʜᴀʀᴍᴏɴʏ ❞

ImageImage
text text text text text text t
Have questions?
Feel free to drop a PM! c;
Have an great day!

"Scar- the Ancient of Destroying Evidence"
"I like big men and I cannot lie~"

text text text text text text t
✦ ✦ ママ犬 ✦ ✦

ɴᴏᴡ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ,
very well,
THE LOVE
WITHIN MYSELF

✦ ✦ ✦
ImageImage

❝ ᴏɴʟʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ
BREAK
THE SHELL

Scar

Postby PikachuX3 » Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:51 am

Oh hello people! I would have posted on this a long time ago if I didn't get locked out of my account. Anyways sorry for disappearing like that, I'm glad to see so many fab Zelda fans!
PikachuX3

Postby muriel » Wed May 04, 2016 1:50 pm

Didn't know this place existed- I love Legend of Zelda- it's the game that got me into gaming- that was really confusing- but here I am. I have so much Zelda merch from underclothes to the Hyrule Historia! I have two t-shirts, a pillow, a poster that hangs on my wall, a print of link that I'm still deciding where to put, and way to many other things. I haven't finished reading the Historia yet, as I'm slightly confused, but it's so good. If i we're to choose a favorite game I couldn't because all of them are so good.

Skyward Sword made me cry at the end- I do everytime- and I even learned the Back in Time glitch and figured out how to make a playable corrupted file! Don't remember how I did it though, sorry! Although Back in Time is easy to explain, and easy to do. I have saved the alternate Skyloft to two save files, one being the corrupt file XD

If I had to choose a least favorite dungeon/temple in Skyward Sword it would be the Timeshift Mining Facility, and my favorite in Skyward Sword would have to be....hmm........uhmmm I don't know it's too hard to choose!

Boss wise Ghirahim is always my favorite, all three times X3 I don't like Moldarach, as it becomes a mini boss later in the game

And then their's Twilight Princess- I don't own the HD version as I dont own a Wii U, but the original is still fun. I quit playing it though as getting the second Sol in the Twilight zone area thing scared the living jeebies out of me- THE HAND THINGS I CAN'T DO IT! I'VE TRIED TWENTY TIMES AND I CANNOT GET THE SECOND SOL! >:0

But my least favorite temple in TP was the water temple- it was planned just like OoT, too many doors, and confusing as heck. But currently in OoT I did a glitch where you skip the forest temple and get the iron boots, moving onto the water temple- SO HARD ugh The clam things kill me everytime, and Navi is far too annoying for my taste, although I do like the fact that in TP Navi is the pointer adn you can literally wave her in link's face as much as you want and their is NOTHING HE CAN DOOOO MUHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'll stop now, sorry for the long post, but I had loads to say, but yeah. *poofs out like sheik in OoT*
    yeet
    I still check in once in a while. Feel free to trade or pm me.
muriel

Return to Fans, Clubs, and Armies