MLP FIM fanclub (Eldemore V1)

Form clubs, armies, and have discussions centered around your favorite subjects.

Re: MLP FIM fanclub (Eldemore V1)

Postby Lukeila » Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:20 am

Hey everyone! I'm a pretty big MLP fan so I thought I'd pop into the discussion.

I haven't gotten a chance to watch Rainbow Rocks yet, but I think I'm going to rent it on Amazon tonight or tomorrow. I wasn't really a huge fan of the first Equestria Girls (and the toys just make me shudder) but I like seeing the ponies interact in the 'human' world. I also liked the little mini episodes they released on YouTube though, so I'm looking forward to watching it. c:
╔═════════════════════╗
☕ ☕ ☕ ☕ ☕ ☕ ☕ ☕ ☕

links
links
links

╚═════════════════════╝
Lukeila

Postby Storybook » Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:21 pm

Lukeila wrote:Hey everyone! I'm a pretty big MLP fan so I thought I'd pop into the discussion.

I haven't gotten a chance to watch Rainbow Rocks yet, but I think I'm going to rent it on Amazon tonight or tomorrow. I wasn't really a huge fan of the first Equestria Girls (and the toys just make me shudder) but I like seeing the ponies interact in the 'human' world. I also liked the little mini episodes they released on YouTube though, so I'm looking forward to watching it. c:

I've seen Rainbow Rocks and it's definitely better then the original. It has Better animation, characters, plot, and songs (however, not as catchy as Helping Twilight Sparkle Win the Crown). However this is just my opinion, you might not like it and that's ok. ^^

ғαмєs σғ нσρє
Bʟᴜᴇ Fʟᴀᴍᴇ Eʟᴋʀɪɴ

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello!
I have one cat, two bettas,
albino corydoras and nerites.
My favorite color is burgundy.
I love moose tracks ice cream.
My favorite shows are Castle,
Scorpion, and Miraculous Ladybug.

Links
Eldemore Guide
What is this pet worth in baubles?
Is this a fair trade?
2017 Monthly Chat
Sun's free Eld Signatures

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

x
x
Storybook

Postby Bronie am I » Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:51 pm

can i join 8-)

i have not seen rainbow rocks i don't really want to see it cause it is weird that they are humans

sorry did it again i am a doof plz don't not let me join :cry:
Last edited by Sphye on Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please don't double-post. ^u^
put the bro in bronie one time someone told me "HI!" so I watched MLP with him
Bronie am I

Postby WickedAwesome3214 » Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:50 am

Hey! Can I join? I have seen Rainbow Rocks. I LOVE SONATA SO MUCH!!!

Can I join? Rainbow Rocks was WAY better than the first. The Dazzlings are SO AWESOME!!! My favorite character is Rarity, mostly because she reminds me of Galinda from Wicked. But I'm most like Pinkie Pie. Is it weird that I ship Rarity x Sapphire Shores? But I mostly ship Rarity with Applejack. Pinkie with Braeburn, Twilight with Trixie (who is tied with Discord for best villain), Rainbow Dash x Soarin', Fluttershy x Big Mac, and Dicord x Celestia (MLP OTP). I also ship Twilight x Discord, Pinkie x Discord, Fluttershy x Discord, Twilight x Spike, Pinkie x Steven Universe, Twilight x Dipper Pines. Oh! And Discord x Bill Cypher. Now I'm just going on and on. Stop me if you please. But yeah, I love My Little Pony.
Last edited by Archer on Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please edit your previous post rather than double posting.
I'm so confused on all this Siggy stuff. Help!
WickedAwesome3214

Previous

Return to Fans, Clubs, and Armies