MLP FIM fanclub (Eldemore V1)

Form clubs, armies, and have discussions centered around your favorite subjects.

MLP FIM fanclub (Eldemore V1)

Postby Uspar » Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:25 pm

Welcome to the Eldemore branch of the chicken smoothie my little pony fim fanclub!

Rules
1. No posting links or talking about things that would be considered inappropriate for a children's site. This includes gory fan fiction, inappropriate music {If they swear multiple times in it, don't post it}, inappropriate pictures {Rule 34, anything not safe for a kid's site}, and inappropriate videos {the movs., for example}. Generally, if you wouldn't show it to a six year old girl, it shouldn't be on this thread.

2. No swearing or otherwise offensive language!

3. This is not a roleplay. Do not attempt to roleplay situations or act like it's a roleplay. This is a chat/club.

4. Don't ask to make the new thread. One of the mods will make it. If you ask, through PM or on this thread, you will get a time ban of a week.

5. Be kind to everyone. Don't trash someone's ship/pairing, make fun of their art, call them stupid or just generally act mean.

6. Any spoilers posted on the day of the episode should be posted in small print. {Size 50 or smaller.} Once the video has been on youtube for an hour, you may post again in regular sized font.

7. Spam is not tolerated here. See our spam policy below.

9. No mini-modding! If the mods aren't on, wait for us to be on to take care of it.

10. No posting 'click and drag' games, the pony b-day game or asking everyone to make a list of their favorite/least favorite ponies. When we get ready to post the new thread we'll give you 25 pages or so to post all of this spam.

11. If you don't like MLP please do not come in and start trash talking the fanbase or the show itself. You will be reported.

12. Regarding oc talk please take it the appropriate thread on CS. [Artwork thread] [Oc fanclub]
Spam policy

-One word/sentence posts. If it's short and adds nothing to the conversation, it's spam.

-Off topic posts

-Random posts such as "I love Twilight" Instead you should post: My favorite character is Twilight because she's a lot like me, since we both like to read. Who's your favorite character and are they anything like you?

-Arguing {even jokingly} about who is the best pony.

-DOUBLE POSTING {Edit your posts, I've been seeing a lot of this.}

-Playing the one sentence story game. Please try to post more than one sentence or a detailed sentence.

-Gif/Image Spam. If you're not sure what this is, it's posting a bunch of random images at once. You can post a bunch of links if you want, or 1-3 images, but no more please, it becomes really laggy for people who have slow computers.
Last edited by Uspar on Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Uspar

Re: MLP FIM fanclub (Eldemore V1)

Postby Uspar » Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:50 pm

People you should know!

Co-owners

Twilight Sparkle: Hello! I'm Twilight Sparkle. I was part of the very first club {I joined around page 500 or so, I think} and I've been here ever since! I ran version two & four and I'm running version five now. My favorite character is obviously Twi, since we're so alike. We're both nerdy, huge readers and a tad socially awkward. I also have an extreme fondness for Doctor Whoove because I'm a whovian. I'm always willing to help out, so feel free to shoot me a PM if you need anything. In my free time I do art, read and bake. I currently run this baking tumblr. I also voice act for Twilight Sparkle in a couple of youtube voice acting projects. You can call me Twi or Twilight Sparkle, I really don't mind either one. Supreme Overlord and Princess Sparkle work well too. Cheers!
Element of: Magic

Rainbow Dash: Yo, I'm Rainbow Dash, previously known on CS as Wendigo. I grew up with G1 ponies as a kid and came back for a second round of pony goodness in G4. I'm an artist and graphic designer by trade and always happy to answer an art question. My favorite pony is, of course, Rainbow Dash with Applejack and Roseluck not far behind on the favorites list. I got a lot of nicknames and will respond to pretty much anything; Rainbow Dash, Dashie, Rainbow, RD, Wendi, etc.
Element of: Honesty

[url][Queen Chrysalis][/url]: Hey I'm Queen Chrysalis. Like Rainbow I grew up the very first generation of ponies. When I saw gen 4 I fell in love with the animation and the characters. I got hooked and now here I am. A fully fledged brony. I am a minor artist since I much prefer to write a story, most of which are never finished *grins sheepishly*. My favorite pony is Twilight Sparkle with Nightmare Rarity and Queen Chrysalis never far behind. I have a few nicknames, the usual and most common one being just plain old Queen. <3
Element of: Loyalty

Mods

Tofuudog: Hello there! My name is Tofuudog! Feel free to call me something else other than Tofuudog, like Tofuu, or Jess Poni. c: I loved the Gen. 3 ponies, I grew up with them. I have a lot of the g3 toys and some g4 toys! I think I have One g1 pony, and one g2 pony. I never really liked the g3.5 ponies xC. But I won't bash them. My favourite character is Pinkie Pie 'cause she's hilarious, and always random! I also like Fluttershy, she's just too adorable~! I do like to ship ponies. My favourite pairings are: Pinkieshy, Soarin' dash, Appledash, Twijack, Twirity, and many more! If you have any questions, or just want to say hi, shoot me a pm! Not literally though! I love to draw as I would like to be an artist when I grow up, I also like making stamps! This is my deviantart if you want to check some of my art out! That's all for now!
~Cheerio!

BookLover789: [Profile pending!]

Wolfeh-Da-Great: [Profile pending!]

~~~~~~~~~

Niall H.: The original creator of the CS fan club. They hardly come on now, but when they do, we all bow down to them.
Uspar

Postby Uspar » Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:55 pm

Other links

MLP Xat Chat
{We never use this chat. Or, at least we haven't used it in awhile.}

MLP:FiM News
{Link to EQD.}
[Toy news]

News
03/09/2013 The Eledemore branch officially opened!

Upcoming Episode List: Synopsis Spoilers

Season 4 here we come! Coming this winter.
Uspar

Postby Uspar » Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:56 pm

Saved post!
Uspar

Postby Uspar » Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:57 pm

Saved post!
Uspar

Postby Uspar » Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:58 pm

Saved post!