Warrior cats club

Form clubs, armies, and have discussions centered around your favorite subjects.

Re: Warrior cats club

Postby Sphye » Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:00 am

Guys, please stay on topic.
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby AngelTheWolf » Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:00 pm

Ashfur's a jerk :evil:

╒═════════════╕
text text text text text text text text text

╘═════════════╛
AND SPANDEX IS MY
CREDIT

AngelTheWolf

Postby Shadefang » Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:06 pm

yea XD

(and sorry again Sphye XD Its so easy to get off topic XD)
i sadly do not use eldemore anymore but i do come on every
once and again to see how my old friends are doing <3 ! if you
want to contact me, find me on chickensmootie or add me on
discord ;; imperials
Shadefang

Postby ✪ώε'રε Ꭿιι ɱᎯɖ ħεરε✪ » Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:24 am

Divergent wrote:Ashfur's a jerk :evil:

We've already agreed not to discuss this topic anymore because it leads to excessive arguing between the two sides of opinions on Ashfur.

Guys, we really need to work on staying on topic. We've already gotten multiple warnings from mods telling us too. If we continue spamming this thread, it could become locked, and that's not fair to the people who haven't created spam on here. Please take other discussions to PM, or simply leave out other comments that don't concern Warriors. I enjoy talking on this thread, and really do not want to see it get locked.

Anyways.. This thread hasn't been very active over the past few days. What do you guys want to talk about? Are there any things you guys really want to discuss about Warriors? I'd love to get the conversation flowing again.
I am no longer active at all on this site. please do not trade or message me. thank you.
✪ώε'રε Ꭿιι ɱᎯɖ ħεરε✪

Postby brilliancide » Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:44 am

Hmm.. Crookedstar's past?
brilliancide

Postby ✪ώε'રε Ꭿιι ɱᎯɖ ħεરε✪ » Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:54 am

Flamekit wrote:Hmm.. Crookedstar's past?

I absolutely loved Crookedstar. His past was full of tragedy, and when I read his mate and kit's deaths and his reaction, I was heartbroken... HIs entire life was full of tragedy, and he lived thinking it was all his fault. He lived his life thinking he was responsible for his loved one's deaths. Can you even imagine that? But what I love so much is that, even though a burden as heavy as if you were carrying the entire World rested on his shoulders with that knowledge, he continued on. He continued on ahead of his horrible past and kept leading his clan to victory. He continued on and became one of Riverclan's best leaders. He is truly one of my favorite characters.
I am no longer active at all on this site. please do not trade or message me. thank you.
✪ώε'રε Ꭿιι ɱᎯɖ ħεરε✪

Postby Lilac » Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:46 am

✪ώε'રε Ꭿιι ɱᎯɖ ħεરε✪ wrote:
Flamekit wrote:Hmm.. Crookedstar's past?

I absolutely loved Crookedstar. His past was full of tragedy, and when I read his mate and kit's deaths and his reaction, I was heartbroken... HIs entire life was full of tragedy, and he lived thinking it was all his fault. He lived his life thinking he was responsible for his loved one's deaths. Can you even imagine that? But what I love so much is that, even though a burden as heavy as if you were carrying the entire World rested on his shoulders with that knowledge, he continued on. He continued on ahead of his horrible past and kept leading his clan to victory. He continued on and became one of Riverclan's best leaders. He is truly one of my favorite characters.

I know right! I feel so bad for him, having his mother abandon him like how she did...
Who needs moms! XD

I'm Lilac! I've been on the site for a while but just came back from a long break. I love all 90's grunge and alternative rock as well as 80's hair rock. I also love the San Antonio Spurs and the Golden State Warriors
so feel free to PM me about any of these topics! I love trades and wont let them rot! If you are a newbie (under 2 months on the site) PM me for a gift! Have a wonderful day!
Lilac

Postby brilliancide » Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:13 pm

I cannot believe how Raindumbface abandoned him! What mother would even do that.. I just can't believe that. Then there's Bluestar's father, Stormfur, who didn't care if Snowfur died or Moonflower, really. "Dapplepelt, Dappleplet," Oh. Mai. Gawsh.
brilliancide

Postby ✪ώε'રε Ꭿιι ɱᎯɖ ħεરε✪ » Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:37 pm

I too am furious at Rainflower's choices of how she treated her own son. However, I do understand that, at the time, 'less than perfect' cats were not welcome in Riverclan. Although she could have been a caring mother, she chose pride over love after her handsome son became, in her eyes, a horribly disfigured failure.
✪ώε'રε Ꭿιι ɱᎯɖ ħεરε✪

Postby Lilac » Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:12 am

Yeah she CHOSE to abandon her son and PULLED OakHeart away from him when he TRIED To help. Bad parenting

I'm Lilac! I've been on the site for a while but just came back from a long break. I love all 90's grunge and alternative rock as well as 80's hair rock. I also love the San Antonio Spurs and the Golden State Warriors
so feel free to PM me about any of these topics! I love trades and wont let them rot! If you are a newbie (under 2 months on the site) PM me for a gift! Have a wonderful day!
Lilac

PreviousNext

Return to Fans, Clubs, and Armies