Death Note Fanclub

Form clubs, armies, and have discussions centered around your favorite subjects.

Death Note Fanclub

Postby Goblin » Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:13 pm

Okay, this is the first time I started a forum like this, so let's see how it goes!

Here we can discuss anything Death Note, from the plot, to the fanfics, to rp forums, and well you should see we're this is going. Feel free to post fan art, memes, ect. If you want to become an official member just say so in your posts below! Also if your willing to join a rp say so, because I'll add that beside your name on the member list! I plan on making an rp forum especially for this club, with both original and oc characters.

-Member List-
oceana1
Soul_Evans

-Other Fan clubs-
w.i.p.
Last edited by Goblin on Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Goblin

Re: Death Note Fanclub

Postby Goblin » Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:53 pm

Reserved
Goblin

Postby Caster_HD » Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:33 pm

I haven't joined a Fanclub on here yet but I think it'll be fun since Deathnote is in my top list of Animes, I guess i'll become a member but I do have school starting soon and the end of my summer has become kinda busy so I won't be on a lot. Also to start things off I'd thought I'd share this Deathnote meme I absolutely love. :D
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!
DeviantArt: UnicornNinjaSloth
Flightrising: CasterHD
Eldemore :Caster_HD
If you wanna RP on discord don't be afraid to hit me up!
PM me for my username if you're interested!

--------> Mirik Davolous, my favorite OC I've made so far
Caster_HD

Postby Goblin » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:58 am

Haha, nice! it's okay you won't be on much, neither will I, I'm going into high school this year, so, yay! :?
Goblin

Postby Caster_HD » Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:27 pm

Don't worry It's not as bad as everyone says kinda scary at first but you get used to it, Words of advice from a Sophomore try not to fail Any of your classes, It'll really screw you over down the road.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!
DeviantArt: UnicornNinjaSloth
Flightrising: CasterHD
Eldemore :Caster_HD
If you wanna RP on discord don't be afraid to hit me up!
PM me for my username if you're interested!

--------> Mirik Davolous, my favorite OC I've made so far
Caster_HD

Postby Astarion » Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:55 pm

I just started school as a freshman :P
.Image
.Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

.....hello, i am Astarion. i am open to trades and messages.
.....fanatic of games, books and movies; fantasy, sci-fi.
.....extra notes here©
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxxImage
░░░███
░░░███
░░░███
░░░███

Astarion

Postby Sphye » Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:19 pm

Please stay on topic!
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby FrighteningAsuna » Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:14 pm

I'd like to be a member! I started the Anime yesturday and finished today... I also plan on watching the movies and also the drama when it comes out, I haven't read all of the manga just the ending because I had pretty much seen everything else is the anime...
my favorite character is L (obviously) and I will never except how death note ended with near winning...
Also I feel that before L's death Light wasn't completely insane but all of the pressure from N threw him over the edge... what I mean to say is during the time with L he kept whatever crazy he had under composed control and never had issues where it bubbled over the surface... but these are just my thoughts.
If a king doesn't move, how can his subordinates be expected to follow.

FrighteningAsuna

Postby Goblin » Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:23 pm

Awesome, and I think it was the fact that he lost and he knew it that threw him over the edge. I also think that everything he had done started weighing on him, particularly people that died from what he did, especially the innocents. Oh, and wasn't Matt the coolest character you've ever seen that only got 2 minutes and no character development to speak of?
Goblin

Postby FrighteningAsuna » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:02 pm

Rayy_Kitsune wrote:Awesome, and I think it was the fact that he lost and he knew it that threw him over the edge. I also think that everything he had done started weighing on him, particularly people that died from what he did, especially the innocents. Oh, and wasn't Matt the coolest character you've ever seen that only got 2 minutes and no character development to speak of?

honestly I really wondered if I had missed something that made everyone love him so much... I didn't even know his name until after the show ended. (<same with Takada's name)

OMG I really want to see the korean death note musical.... but am not in korea..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-W2FvV2hJNo

ALSO anybody else gonna try watching the live action japanese drama of it once it comes out?
If a king doesn't move, how can his subordinates be expected to follow.

FrighteningAsuna

Next

Return to Fans, Clubs, and Armies