Captain Willy fanclub! Members needed!

Form clubs, armies, and have discussions centered around your favorite subjects.

Captain Willy fanclub! Members needed!

Postby Foxe » Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:17 pm

We all love him. Secretly.
I love him a little more openly.
This is the fanclub for those who love him.

Quote collection
Got a quote to add? Post in the thread and I'll add it ASAP!
"So you saw Fiore out in the woods with Seraphina? Ah, that's where she's been running off to lately. Funny story, I actually got Fiore from Seraphina. She came to me when she needed a very particular crystal ball made. Said I could use a 'good luck charm' to keep from getting meself killed. But I somehow get the feeling that it was meant more as an insult than a nice gesture."

"Wha-- you met Seraphina?! That's incredible. The way I've heard it, she only tells the fortunes of those she deems worthy. Matters not if you have riches or royal blood, Lady Seraphina can see past all of that, and judges who you really are...well, so I've heard."

"I met the fate-weaver once meself, but she wouldn't tell me my fate. Seraphina said that I was just going to mess it all up if I knew. Who would go and say that to a simple, hard working, honest, dependable, and talented glass smith like me?"

"Uh, hey...have you heard of the Watch Crows? No? Nevermind then."

"Hello, friend! I haven't seen you for a while. You been lost or something?"

"Once, when I was traveling much farther west in this land, I came upon this eerie clearing in a forest. Five large stones were gathered around a single tall one. Legend called this place the Vale. 'Twas said to be a gateway to a dark and distorted world from which you can never return.
Probably just an old rune's tale though. All I found was a lousy stump."

"A few short years ago, I was doing a job right here in Silverport. Wasn't exactly what I do now mind you, so there was a bit more...risk involved. I'd lost some good men in the process, and I was being chased by a lot of other men who really wanted me dead. And just when I thought I was at the end of the line, a strange man came to my aid. He had black hair, with silver tips. Wore a red blindfold, but fought like a demon! Afterwords, he spoke to me. He seemed to know a lot about my past. So I asked him, 'How can you fight so well if you're blind?' He simply replied, 'I can see just fine. It's everyone else who's blind.' Then I asked him 'what' he was, and he just said 'I am what has passed.'

I know, I must sound like a loon, but I swear by it. I wouldn't be sittin' here today otherwise, much less living in this town. Never saw him again though..."

"Hello old friend! You remember ol' Captain Willy, don't you? So you say you've been to the Oriental Isles lately? I've been doing some traveling myself. Fiore here may have gotten us into some trouble. Seems she can't keep her greedy paws off of other peoples' valuables...or wedding cakes. Then I just have to go along with it, 'cause someone's done called the guard! Point bein', I just can't have friends. Ah, the life of a simple glass smith."

"Wait, how did you get in here?! Coulda swore I locked that door..."

"Hey there, apprentice! I was there with Sorren when we were made to be your mentors, I think Sorren's face said it all, but we are both ecstatic to be teaching you...isn't it great?! You're like the estranged child we never had, what with Sorren bein' so good at cookin' and takin' care of things, and me with my amazingly humble glass smithing skills, you will be raised in good hands! I guess that means we have three kids now though, huh? First there's Fiore, then Muzu, and now you -- we are turnin' into quite the weird, happy family since we first met, aren't we?"

Fanart:
Post your fanart on the thread!

Want to join?
Fill out this short form!

Code: Select all
Username:
Why do you want to join?:
Do you love the glass smith?:
Favourite quote?:
Anything else?:
Last edited by Foxe on Mon May 04, 2015 7:56 am, edited 5 times in total.
Just your average gay, two spirit, native american person. I'm Foxe on FR.
Collector of expensive dragons. A few of my best (a mix of old + first gen dragons) are shown below.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Foxe

Members list!

Postby Foxe » Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:18 pm

Members list
Gwen Foxe
Silverhart
Dragonfire13
MossFrost
Last edited by Foxe on Mon May 04, 2015 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Collector of expensive dragons. A few of my best (a mix of old + first gen dragons) are shown below.
Foxe

Re: Eldemore Glass Smith fanclub <3

Reserved <3
Foxe

Reserved <3
Foxe

Postby Foxe » Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:19 pm

Reserved <3

Posting is now open!
Foxe

Postby Silverhart » Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:14 am

Username: Silverhart
Why do you want to join?: This. This is hilarious. And glorious. I must join this.
Do you love the glass smith?: How could you not love the Cap'n and his beautiful Fiore? ^^
Favourite quote?: "Point bein', I just can't have friends. Ah, the life of a simple glass smith."
Anything else?: Permission to come aboard, Suh!

Here's some Cap'n quotes I found lying around in the Yuletide Event Thread. There were more but I don't remember or can't find them. Although at one point I think he said something like "Did I ever tell you I was a pirate?" XP

Captain Willy wrote:"Once, when I was traveling much farther west in this land, I came upon this eerie clearing in a forest. Five large stones were gathered around a single tall one. Legend called this place the Vale. 'Twas said to be a gateway to a dark and distorted world from which you can never return.
Probably just an old rune's tale though. All I found was a lousy stump."

Captain Willy wrote:"A few short years ago, I was doing a job right here in Silverport. Wasn't exactly what I do now mind you, so there was a bit more...risk involved. I'd lost some good men in the process, and I was being chased by a lot of other men who really wanted me dead. And just when I thought I was at the end of the line, a strange man came to my aid. He had black hair, with silver tips. Wore a red blindfold, but fought like a demon! Afterwords, he spoke to me. He seemed to know a lot about my past. So I asked him, 'How can you fight so well if you're blind?' He simply replied, 'I can see just fine. It's everyone else who's blind.' Then I asked him 'what' he was, and he just said 'I am what has passed.'

I know, I must sound like a loon, but I swear by it. I wouldn't be sittin' here today otherwise, much less living in this town. Never saw him again though..."

Another from the Cherry Blossom event:

Captain Willy wrote:"Hello old friend! You remember ol' Captain Willy, don't you? So you say you've been to the Oriental Isles lately? I've been doing some traveling myself. Fiore here may have gotten us into some trouble. Seems she can't keep her greedy paws off of other peoples' valuables...or wedding cakes. Then I just have to go along with it, 'cause someone's done called the guard! Point bein', I just can't have friends. Ah, the life of a simple glass smith."
Hellooo!
My name is Silverhart and I am here to collect pets, draw fanart, and geek out over Eld related things. And all while simultaneously searching for the truth behind the very many excellent questions. I am a stamp enthusiast, a loyal minion to my Lord Sullivan, partaker of muffins, and a shipper of apologies.
Eldemore Fanfiction ~ Current Project ~ Deviantart
Silverhart

Postby Foxe » Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:16 am

Thank you!! You are definitely accepted and that is extremely helpful, I'm adding them! :D
Last edited by Foxe on Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Foxe

Postby Foxe » Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:18 am

I love this guy so much though :D
He is so fabulously fabulous
Foxe

Postby Silverhart » Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:20 am

Yay! ^^ I really hope Captain Willy pops up again in future events. He's like our main window into the daily life of Eldemore. XP

I've always been curious why he gave up sailing to became a humble glass smith.
Hellooo!
My name is Silverhart and I am here to collect pets, draw fanart, and geek out over Eld related things. And all while simultaneously searching for the truth behind the very many excellent questions. I am a stamp enthusiast, a loyal minion to my Lord Sullivan, partaker of muffins, and a shipper of apologies.
Eldemore Fanfiction ~ Current Project ~ Deviantart
Silverhart

Postby Foxe » Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:28 am

Because he is simple, hard working, honest, dependable, and talented and can show his creativity in his glass creations?

Perhaps he found that being absolutely gorgeous dependable and humble in Eldemore is a needed quality? I mean, how many more people are there in town? none and how many are absolutely gorgeous hardworking and humble like him? None. Yes. He is certainly the best in town..the best in eldemore!!!! mwahahahahaha!!!!!!
I need to find some way to capture his attention...hmmm.
I feel friendzoned... Look what he just said to me!!
Absolutely handsome Glass Smith wrote:"Hello, friend! I haven't seen you for a while. You been lost or something?"
Foxe

Next

Return to Fans, Clubs, and Armies