Gamers of Eldemore

Form clubs, armies, and have discussions centered around your favorite subjects.

Re: Gamers of Eldemore

Postby DarkHorizon » Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:27 pm

Polly44 wrote:I'm tempted to buy Thief and i've been debating it for a while. (My brother convinced me to buy Dishonoured instead and i've played it once or twice i think, as i was slightly disapointed by it.) Is Thief any good?
My bro loves Dragon's Dogma too, but it gets rather boring when you've killed everything several times over. xD

I personally liked Thief way more than Dishonored. I haven't even completed Dishonored yet, I'm on like one of the last missions and I have no motivation to continue playing it. xD I found the plot and individual levels in Thief to be a lot more interesting, as well as the gameplay itself, whereas Dishonored is fun at first but gets boring and repetitive rather quickly. .-.

ImageImage
DarkHorizon

Postby Scar » Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:49 pm

I played a demo last night on my 3DS called 'Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars' and it was, actually kind of fun. It's made by the same company, Atlus, that made Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl, which I love to death so I'm pretty thrilled.
I'm thinking on buying it(since the E-shop is having a temporary discount pricing on all Atlus games available). Hope I can get 3DS cash card before the offer's over.
v
v
v
v

❝ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅʏ
LOCKED DEEP INSIDE OF ME

BUT NOW IT'S FREE
ɪᴛ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴇᴍʙʀᴀᴄᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʜᴀʀᴍᴏɴʏ ❞

ImageImage
text text text text text text t
Have questions?
Feel free to drop a PM! c;
Have an great day!

"Scar- the Ancient of Destroying Evidence"
"I like big men and I cannot lie~"

text text text text text text t
✦ ✦ ママ犬 ✦ ✦

ɴᴏᴡ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ,
very well,
THE LOVE
WITHIN MYSELF

✦ ✦ ✦
ImageImage

❝ ᴏɴʟʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ
BREAK
THE SHELL

Scar

Postby Vlad » Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:49 am

Accepted!

Polly44 wrote:__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Has anyone played Dungeon Siege 3? We bought it off a carboot a while back and we really enjoyed it. :D Are there any games out there with a similar playstyle, cuz you sorta look down over the characters and we rather liked that.

I haven't played it, but the best game of that genre is by far the Diablo series. I don't have that myself, but my brother does.
A cheap, but still great, game of that kind is Torchlight II.
--

Anybody else excited for Dragon? I know sure as heck I am. ^^
he/him
signatures are for people that have motivation

Vlad

Postby Vlad » Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:21 am

Sorry for the double post. ;-;

Even if you don't play Primal Carnage, you'l probably find this video amusing. xD
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =204412948
he/him

Vlad

Postby Sky Kimimota » Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:37 pm

I haven't played Primal Carnage myself, but I have seen youtubers like GassyMexican play it.
Sorry guys, but I probably won't be communicating with others very much for a little while. I'm feeling kind of antisocial because of some real life issues I'm having.
Sky Kimimota

Postby ιηƒιηιтє. » Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:21 pm

Username: Infinite.
Favourite genre(s): I prefer Adventure/action games with some RPG elements; Skyrim and Fable(Ohmygod Fable) are two really good examples.
Favourite game(s:): Fable II Is by far my favourite xBox game, and Halo 4 was also pretty nice, and I also like SMITE and MineCraft on PC. GTA... Well... It was... Hm. e.e
Timezone: Pacific
Other: Anyone who plays Fire Emblem will get frequently pestered and bothered by me. Just a heads up.
ιηƒιηιтє.
Gay and proud.

- - - -
I refuse to submit to
the ridiculousness that is
Burying your gays,
For the community in media
should be a reflection of our lives
not lead to the stomach,
not death by disease
not a standard so often given
that it assumes a stereotyped name.

I refuse to bow to my apparent fate,
of death simply waiting for love,
of that love unrequited;
I will never quit,
and I weep for those
that felt like they had to.
I weep for those butchered
by a pixelated pen.

- - - -

Clexa | Camren | Cophine | Bumbleby | Cartinelli
Sleeping Warrior | Doccubus | Mikaanie | Hollstein
Emison | Beronica | Wayhaught | Korrasami | Shoot

Want a chance to win this (and more!) in a giveaway? Click!
Want to comission me? Send me a PM!
A forever tribute to Monty Oum. RIP ~

CS

TR

IG

SM

TT

ιηƒιηιтє.

Postby Vlad » Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:38 pm

ιηƒιηιтє. wrote:Username: Infinite.
Favourite genre(s): I prefer Adventure/action games with some RPG elements; Skyrim and Fable(Ohmygod Fable) are two really good examples.
Favourite game(s:): Fable II Is by far my favourite xBox game, and Halo 4 was also pretty nice, and I also like SMITE and MineCraft on PC. GTA... Well... It was... Hm. e.e
Timezone: Pacific
Other: Anyone who plays Fire Emblem will get frequently pestered and bothered by me. Just a heads up.

Accepted! ^^
he/him

Vlad

Postby Polly44 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:42 pm

DarkHorizon wrote:
Polly44 wrote:I'm tempted to buy Thief and i've been debating it for a while. (My brother convinced me to buy Dishonoured instead and i've played it once or twice i think, as i was slightly disapointed by it.) Is Thief any good?
My bro loves Dragon's Dogma too, but it gets rather boring when you've killed everything several times over. xD

I personally liked Thief way more than Dishonored. I haven't even completed Dishonored yet, I'm on like one of the last missions and I have no motivation to continue playing it. xD I found the plot and individual levels in Thief to be a lot more interesting, as well as the gameplay itself, whereas Dishonored is fun at first but gets boring and repetitive rather quickly. .-.

Ah right, i know the feeling, but i have only done a handful of missions on Dishonored. xD Hmmm, i shall keep that in mine thanks. :) I mostly hate the first person viewpoint in Dishonored, it really bugs me, haha.

Foxesrule wrote:Accepted!

Polly44 wrote:__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Has anyone played Dungeon Siege 3? We bought it off a carboot a while back and we really enjoyed it. :D Are there any games out there with a similar playstyle, cuz you sorta look down over the characters and we rather liked that.

I haven't played it, but the best game of that genre is by far the Diablo series. I don't have that myself, but my brother does.
A cheap, but still great, game of that kind is Torchlight II.
--

Anybody else excited for Dragon? I know sure as heck I am. ^^

Oh right thanks, me and bro brother might look into buying them at some point. :)
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I ordered that Collectors Edition with Journey/Flow/Flower on it the other week and it just arrived yesterday, so i spent the evening playing it.
Flow- I didn't really last very long on this one, as i could not get along with the controls. xD I just ended up flipping the controller around in various directions and the creature thing still didn't go where i wanted it too. However i am quite a fan of the genre of game that it is, so i might give it another go at some point.

Flower- I lasted a bit longer on this one and i must say the graphics are stunning! And having a long trail of flower petals trailing along behind was quite pretty too. :) I did end up "sorta" completing this one....well i completed the storyline anyway i think, but i hardly got any trophies. xD And it got a bit repetative after a while.

Journey- I can see why this game got so many awards. Like Flower the graphics are amazing and the music was just fantastic too- especially near the end. :) The storyline was quite interesting too and had me rather hooked on it. I didn't realise until afterwards that it was actually an online game too though. (I did frequently wonder why there were people who looked like my character wondering around at various points)

I think Journey was my favourite though. :D
ImageImageImage

My Chicken Smoothie Account:
Polly44
My UK & International Howrse
Account:

Polly4 (UK) Polly4 (International)

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Polly44

Postby Vlad » Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:16 am

Polly44 wrote:I ordered that Collectors Edition with Journey/Flow/Flower on it the other week and it just arrived yesterday, so i spent the evening playing it.
Flow- I didn't really last very long on this one, as i could not get along with the controls. xD I just ended up flipping the controller around in various directions and the creature thing still didn't go where i wanted it too. However i am quite a fan of the genre of game that it is, so i might give it another go at some point.

Flower- I lasted a bit longer on this one and i must say the graphics are stunning! And having a long trail of flower petals trailing along behind was quite pretty too. :) I did end up "sorta" completing this one....well i completed the storyline anyway i think, but i hardly got any trophies. xD And it got a bit repetative after a while.

Journey- I can see why this game got so many awards. Like Flower the graphics are amazing and the music was just fantastic too- especially near the end. :) The storyline was quite interesting too and had me rather hooked on it. I didn't realise until afterwards that it was actually an online game too though. (I did frequently wonder why there were people who looked like my character wondering around at various points)

I love Flow! It's probably my favourite, because I loved Spore's cell stage, but feel it lacked evolving.

The controls are very difficult, but once you've been playing for 2-10 minutes, you get the hang of them and it becomes rather easy. =D
Flow is best when you get to play one of the final creatures, but I forgot which one my favourite was. n.n

Also, I've played through journey loads, and I have now:
Memorized the location of every rune.
Got the white cloak without any tutorials.
And I have a really, really elaborate pattern on my cloak. xD
he/him

Vlad

Postby Polly44 » Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:11 pm

Foxesrule wrote:
Polly44 wrote:I ordered that Collectors Edition with Journey/Flow/Flower on it the other week and it just arrived yesterday, so i spent the evening playing it.

I love Flow! It's probably my favourite, because I loved Spore's cell stage, but feel it lacked evolving.

The controls are very difficult, but once you've been playing for 2-10 minutes, you get the hang of them and it becomes rather easy. =D
Flow is best when you get to play one of the final creatures, but I forgot which one my favourite was. n.n

Also, I've played through journey loads, and I have now:
Memorized the location of every rune.
Got the white cloak without any tutorials.
And I have a really, really elaborate pattern on my cloak. xD

Fair enough- i probably will get to like it more, when i can figure the controls out, haha. Spore's cell stage was pretty great, but i personally found the creature stage to be the best, though i liked the tribe stage too. ;)
Ah good, hopefully i get it soon then. Sweet, sounds exciting.

Cool, i need to do all of that haha. I felt like i did a lot on my first play through, but i really didn't- especially at the end, cuz i just wanted to find out what happened by that stage. xD
ImageImageImage

My Chicken Smoothie Account:
Polly44
My UK & International Howrse
Account:

Polly4 (UK) Polly4 (International)

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Polly44

PreviousNext

Return to Fans, Clubs, and Armies