Gamers of Eldemore

Form clubs, armies, and have discussions centered around your favorite subjects.

Re: Gamers of Eldemore

Postby Scar » Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:16 am

ιηƒιηιтє. wrote:Username: Infinite.
Favourite genre(s): I prefer Adventure/action games with some RPG elements; Skyrim and Fable(Ohmygod Fable) are two really good examples.
Favourite game(s:): Fable II Is by far my favourite xBox game, and Halo 4 was also pretty nice, and I also like SMITE and MineCraft on PC. GTA... Well... It was... Hm. e.e
Timezone: Pacific
Other: Anyone who plays Fire Emblem will get frequently pestered and bothered by me. Just a heads up.

Hhng, Fire Emblem~ x'3 I only have one and its the Sacred Stones one, but I love it to death.
I want to play Fire Emblem: Awakening so bad but I lack the cash. D':

Plus I'm in the middle of playing Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan; which I'm getting my butt handed to me in a very merciless way. x'D Least until I started cracking down and taking the "Level up or you're die instantly in the first boss battle" seriously. Like really, I got murdered by some mere underlings like I don't know how many times.
And just in the overworld there's baddies I can't face 'cause they practically one hit kill, constantly have to distract them with food if I want to get around. x'D
Though, after previously said grinding, I was able to beat the "boss" after it ran away like a little coward, only to find out that it wasn't the 'assumed boss' at all. :'D And that there's a freakin' bigger baddie that is the actual boss deeper in the labyrinth that I need tan its hide in order to progress. Thanks game for that turn of events, and here I thought I was progressing.
Well, I am, but not as much as I first assumed. Now I'm just trying to decide if I should just go take on this boss headfirst, as a trail/error test and see how bloody powerful it is, and if I need to level up more. I'll probably have to level up more, like a lot more, unless said 'test' proves I don't need to. =P
But aside from the beginning frustrations, this game is so addicting, that I lose track of time and it's certainly more difficult then EO Untold. Bad idea to play that one first, then this one. x'D
v
v
v
v

❝ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅʏ
LOCKED DEEP INSIDE OF ME

BUT NOW IT'S FREE
ɪᴛ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴇᴍʙʀᴀᴄᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʜᴀʀᴍᴏɴʏ ❞

ImageImage
text text text text text text t
Have questions?
Feel free to drop a PM! c;
Have an great day!

"Scar- the Ancient of Destroying Evidence"
"I like big men and I cannot lie~"

text text text text text text t
✦ ✦ ママ犬 ✦ ✦

ɴᴏᴡ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ,
very well,
THE LOVE
WITHIN MYSELF

✦ ✦ ✦
ImageImage

❝ ᴏɴʟʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ
BREAK
THE SHELL

Scar

Postby Vlad » Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:00 am

Has anybody else played Archeage? It came out on Tuesday.

It's a fantastic, successful break from the standard MMO. I'm hooked.
As with all MMO launches, however, there are queues. You have to wait 2 hours to get in. If your game crashes, like mine did once I tried to change the resolution to fix a graphic bug, tough.

but it's worth it
he/him
signatures are for people that have motivation

Vlad

Postby Polly44 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:28 am

I am not really a huge fan of MMO games and as such haven't played it. I don't know much about it either.

Destiny came out not long ago, so now that people have had a chance to play the game, what do you all think?

Personally (i haven't actually played it myself, but i have watched my brother play it) but i think it's a bit of a.......... well rip off to be honest. It's £40 (give or take, if memory serves) and my brother is pretty much bored of it after two, maybe three days on it. I can't quite recall what he's been complaining about on it, so i'll ask him when he gets back from college later.
ImageImageImage

My Chicken Smoothie Account:
Polly44
My UK & International Howrse
Account:

Polly4 (UK) Polly4 (International)

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Polly44

Postby lirrie » Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:20 pm

Last edited by lirrie on Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
lirrie

Postby khossa » Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:36 pm

Username: koi
      Favorite Genre(s): anything, really. can't think of a set favorite.
      Favorite Game(s:): The Portal series, Half-Life series, Some Need For Speed Games, Catz 2, Drakan series.
      Timezone: Central
      Other: There aren't many video games I have tried but I hope to start trying more! c: I also occasionally play Minecraft and The Sims but I get bored with them quite quickly.

... and yes, I like Catz 2. Don't judge!
Last edited by khossa on Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
khossa

Postby the black swordsman » Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:43 pm

anybody play hearthstone?
the black swordsman

Postby ιηƒιηιтє. » Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:32 pm

Scar wrote:
ιηƒιηιтє. wrote:Username: Infinite.
Favourite genre(s): I prefer Adventure/action games with some RPG elements; Skyrim and Fable(Ohmygod Fable) are two really good examples.
Favourite game(s:): Fable II Is by far my favourite xBox game, and Halo 4 was also pretty nice, and I also like SMITE and MineCraft on PC. GTA... Well... It was... Hm. e.e
Timezone: Pacific
Other: Anyone who plays Fire Emblem will get frequently pestered and bothered by me. Just a heads up.

Hhng, Fire Emblem~ x'3 I only have one and its the Sacred Stones one, but I love it to death.
I want to play Fire Emblem: Awakening so bad but I lack the cash. D':

Plus I'm in the middle of playing Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan; which I'm getting my butt handed to me in a very merciless way. x'D Least until I started cracking down and taking the "Level up or you're die instantly in the first boss battle" seriously. Like really, I got murdered by some mere underlings like I don't know how many times.
And just in the overworld there's baddies I can't face 'cause they practically one hit kill, constantly have to distract them with food if I want to get around. x'D
Though, after previously said grinding, I was able to beat the "boss" after it ran away like a little coward, only to find out that it wasn't the 'assumed boss' at all. :'D And that there's a freakin' bigger baddie that is the actual boss deeper in the labyrinth that I need tan its hide in order to progress. Thanks game for that turn of events, and here I thought I was progressing.
Well, I am, but not as much as I first assumed. Now I'm just trying to decide if I should just go take on this boss headfirst, as a trail/error test and see how bloody powerful it is, and if I need to level up more. I'll probably have to level up more, like a lot more, unless said 'test' proves I don't need to. =P
But aside from the beginning frustrations, this game is so addicting, that I lose track of time and it's certainly more difficult then EO Untold. Bad idea to play that one first, then this one. x'D

Oh wow, haha. xP Yesss, Fire Emblem:Awakening is so good, my gawd. And yes, my wallet was screaming by the end of the... Ordeal. But I had to do it for Lucina. xP

I haven't actually played the EO series yet, but I've heard good things about it; sadly, my overall financial gist needs time to recuperate after Fire Emblem.

Along the line of this genre of games... Have you heard of Tales of Xilia? :3

On another note... Has anyone played Five Nights at Freddys? I regretted buying that game when I got to night 4. I'm trash and I can't beat it because every time one of 'them' shows up outside my door, the sound startles me so much that I throw my headphones off and cower. Then scream again when they pop up in my face and I die.
ιηƒιηιтє.
Gay and proud.

- - - -
I refuse to submit to
the ridiculousness that is
Burying your gays,
For the community in media
should be a reflection of our lives
not lead to the stomach,
not death by disease
not a standard so often given
that it assumes a stereotyped name.

I refuse to bow to my apparent fate,
of death simply waiting for love,
of that love unrequited;
I will never quit,
and I weep for those
that felt like they had to.
I weep for those butchered
by a pixelated pen.

- - - -

Clexa | Camren | Cophine | Bumbleby | Cartinelli
Sleeping Warrior | Doccubus | Mikaanie | Hollstein
Emison | Beronica | Wayhaught | Korrasami | Shoot

Want a chance to win this (and more!) in a giveaway? Click!
Want to comission me? Send me a PM!
A forever tribute to Monty Oum. RIP ~

CS

TR

IG

SM

TT

ιηƒιηιтє.

Postby lirrie » Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:34 pm

|Has anyone here played Mirrors Edge? I have yet to play it, but it looks soooo amazing. <3|
lirrie

Postby Vlad » Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:19 pm

koi wrote:
      Username: koi
      Favorite Genre(s): anything, really. can't think of a set favorite.
      Favorite Game(s:): The Portal series, Half-Life series, Some Need For Speed Games, Catz 2, Drakan series.
      Timezone: Central
      Other: There aren't many video games I have tried but I hope to start trying more! c: I also occasionally play Minecraft and The Sims but I get bored with them quite quickly.

... and yes, I like Catz 2. Don't judge!

Accepted! ^^

Exema wrote:
|Has anyone here played Mirrors Edge? I have yet to play it, but it looks soooo amazing. <3|

I haven't heard of it. What genre? ^^
he/him
signatures are for people that have motivation

Vlad

Postby Astar » Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:17 pm

Username:
My-Insanity
Favourite genre(s):
Don't think I have a favorite genre.
Favourite game(s:):
Alice The Madness Returns, Happy Wheels, and Minecraft. Edit: totally forgot to add the Sims games into this list. x3
Timezone:
Atlantic Standard
Other:
Yo.
Astar

PreviousNext

Return to Fans, Clubs, and Armies