Gamers of Eldemore

Form clubs, armies, and have discussions centered around your favorite subjects.

Re: Gamers of Eldemore

Postby lirrie » Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:29 pm

Last edited by lirrie on Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
lirrie

Postby Anfractuous Entities » Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:19 am

Username: Anfractuous Entities

Favourite genre(s): I absolutely love RPGs! I don't have a preference when it comes to time period, and I haven't yet found a pattern that really attracts me to a game...

Favourite game(s:): Team Fortress 2, most Zelda games, Elite Beat Agents, Super Smash Brothers, Munch's Odyssey, Mad Dash, Portal 2, Spore, Banjo Kazooie, Minecraft, Warcraft, Age of Empires, Monster Hunters, Pokémon Diamond & Platinum, and I'm sure I'm missing a ton. I'm not very good at any of them, but I love to play!

Timezone: Mountain Time. Dunno if there's an acronym for that or not... :/

Other: Never owned a playstation or gamecube; I'm pretty unfamiliar with the games that come from these consoles. Also the Saxxy Awards this year are absolutely gorgeous! I can't wait to see who wins~
(*Wheezes* sorry Xiex! I know I interrupted a little... -.-;)
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
ImageImage
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Anfractuous Entities

Postby Vlad » Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:10 pm

Both accepted! ^^
he/him
signatures are for people that have motivation

Vlad

Postby Polly44 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:51 pm

my-insanity wrote:
Username:
My-Insanity
Favourite genre(s):
Don't think I have a favorite genre.
Favourite game(s:):
Alice The Madness Returns, Happy Wheels, and Minecraft. Edit: totally forgot to add the Sims games into this list. x3
Timezone:
Atlantic Standard
Other:
Yo.

Have you played Sims 4 yet? My mum bought it and has only played it once, lol. So has my friend too. xD It's pretty lousy, though i have not played it myself.
ImageImageImage

My Chicken Smoothie Account:
Polly44
My UK & International Howrse
Account:

Polly4 (UK) Polly4 (International)

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Polly44

Postby Astar » Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:58 pm

I have not played the Sims 4 due to a lack of computer D:
But I'm getting a laptop for Christmas so I might be able to buy the game then make people I know in real life and ruin their sim lives. listen to music while creating my Sims and have them/it live out the life I want. c:
BUT. I have played the Sims 3 on my wii, and Sims 2 on my play station 2, and the Sims 1 on my old pc. Gawd has The Sims games evolved. ^^;
Astar

Postby Polly44 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:04 pm

my-insanity wrote:I have not played the Sims 4 due to a lack of computer D:
But I'm getting a laptop for Christmas so I might be able to buy the game then make people I know in real life and ruin their sim lives. listen to music while creating my Sims and have them/it live out the life I want. c:
BUT. I have played the Sims 3 on my wii, and Sims 2 on my play station 2, and the Sims 1 on my old pc. Gawd has The Sims games evolved. ^^;

Ah fair enough- a computer is kinda important really. :P Haha, lol. I've never actually done that. All my sims have perfect lives, lol. Nothing bad ever happens to them. Well unless it was an accident.....as i might have accidently set the cooker on fire once and as sims are pretty stupid one dude stood there screaming about the fire and burned to death, lol. It was pretty funny. :lol: But then who hasn't done that? Right....?

Yeah it has really changed so much over the years and for the most part it has gotten better. But with 4- emotions, as if they weren't demanding enough already. xD I've never played it on the wii actually. Is it good on there? As i imagine the controls are kinda weird as i've only really played it on PC.
ImageImageImage

My Chicken Smoothie Account:
Polly44
My UK & International Howrse
Account:

Polly4 (UK) Polly4 (International)

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Polly44

Postby Astar » Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:30 pm

Yea they are a bit weird, but you need a nunchuck to play it so you can actually move your son and such xD.
It's not as good as the pc, but it's up there :3
Astar

Postby khossa » Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:07 pm

sorry for my lack of activity here. [used to be koi but i change my user to yelsha.]

so, has anyone played the portal series? i love it soooo much! it's like my life... ;w;
khossa

Postby Undertale » Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:27 pm

Username: Kookiez
Favourite genre(s): Action, Thriller, Horror
Favourite game(s:): (hard to choose) The browser game Town of Salem, Cards Against Humanity (sometimes), Okami, Five Nights at Freddy's, Skyrim, (long list of indie horrors here), Amnesia: The Dark Descent, Kingdom Hearts (only first one currently, I didn't finish it), Final Fantasy (X and 13-2) and quite a few more.
Timezone: EST (Eastern Standard Time)
Other: Mind if I join in?
{{status: trading all pets for art and flight rising stuff
{{goal: to trade my pets to good homes
Undertale

Postby Vlad » Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:45 am

Foxy_Fox wrote:Username: Kookiez
Favourite genre(s): Action, Thriller, Horror
Favourite game(s:): (hard to choose) The browser game Town of Salem, Cards Against Humanity (sometimes), Okami, Five Nights at Freddy's, Skyrim, (long list of indie horrors here), Amnesia: The Dark Descent, Kingdom Hearts (only first one currently, I didn't finish it), Final Fantasy (X and 13-2) and quite a few more.
Timezone: EST (Eastern Standard Time)
Other: Mind if I join in?

Accepted!

EDIT:
Is anybody doing Extra life? It's basically where you donate money (minimum 100 USD) to Extra life, a charity, and game non stop for 24 hours. (You can do it in sections, however, partly for health and safety reasons.)
http://www.extra-life.org/
I don't think I'll be doing it, but it sounds like it's be fun!
he/him
signatures are for people that have motivation

Vlad

PreviousNext

Return to Fans, Clubs, and Armies