Gamers of Eldemore

Form clubs, armies, and have discussions centered around your favorite subjects.

Re: Gamers of Eldemore

Postby Akronite » Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:37 am

KittyCatKita wrote:Yes I have heard rumors that it will be like a prequel, you play someone else (not John) but you will interact with, or hear about, him from time to time when he is in his gang. I don't know for sure about this obviously, but that's some of the rumors I have heard.

I'd heard that as well, I suppose I'll just have to do my best not to jump on the hype train and hope that it can live up to the original.

That is if there is a new one, of course.
Akronite

Postby KittyCatKita » Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:25 am

XD That is the best for me as well lol I try not to get my hopes up too much about the possibility of a new game. Knowing Rockstar it probably would be pretty darn good, but would it live up to the original is a much better question. I guess we shall just have to wait and see
KittyCatKita wrote:I don't have a lot of time for this site anymore due to real life,
but feel free to send trades. It may just take me a
while to get back to you (months realistically so
please be patient). I recently disbanded my
complete collection, so there's lots for trade!
Anything in my locked groups are being kept
since they are my favourites <3
~Kita

~ Eldemore Artist Dec 2013 to Nov 2017 ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
KittyCatKita

Postby DovahDeathPunch » Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:40 am

Username: DovahDeathPunch
Favourite genre(s): Open World, FPS, RPG, Horror, Simulation, creation, basically pretty much everything with a few exceptions xD
Favourite game(s:): The elder scrolls: IV, V and online, Minecraft, Sims, Assassins creed series, Borderlands, Borderlands pre sequel, borderlands 2 and tales from the borderlands, rocket league.
Timezone: GMT
Other: I game on PC, Xbox 360 and xbox one :D
DovahDeathPunch

Postby KittyCatKita » Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:48 am

DovahDeathPunch wrote:Username: DovahDeathPunch
Favourite genre(s): Open World, FPS, RPG, Horror, Simulation, creation, basically pretty much everything with a few exceptions xD
Favourite game(s:): The elder scrolls: IV, V and online, Minecraft, Sims, Assassins creed series, Borderlands, Borderlands pre sequel, borderlands 2 and tales from the borderlands, rocket league.

Hi Dovah! Welcome to the thread! Assassins Creed <3 Such a good game series, even if I couldn't play all of them :lol:
KittyCatKita wrote:I don't have a lot of time for this site anymore due to real life,
~Kita

KittyCatKita

Postby DovahDeathPunch » Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:57 am

KittyCatKita wrote:
DovahDeathPunch wrote:Username: DovahDeathPunch

Hi Dovah! Welcome to the thread! Assassins Creed <3 Such a good game series, even if I couldn't play all of them :lol:

Hey! Thanks! Yeesss I agree, Ive played all but revalations, syndicate and unity x3 My favourite has to be the first 3 but i loved the ships in Black Flag, the only thing that ruined black flag for me is the collision detection in the first part of the game. So frustrating :lol:
DovahDeathPunch

Postby KittyCatKita » Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:20 am

Nice! I think the only one I haven't played is Unity (is that the one in France? I haven't played that one yet). I loved sailing around in Black Flag XD I will admit that I haven't beaten that one yet since I kept just hunting around to upgrade the Jackdaw and never actually got around to beating it haha...

I agree though, the first three were the best imo. Syndicate is also pretty good, but the carriage controls really could have been polished a bit better..
~Kita

KittyCatKita

Postby DovahDeathPunch » Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:23 am

I think so xD I love singing along with the sea shanties xD I loved the accuracy of the horse's movements xD love it when a game gets it right :D at the minute im playing Sega mega collection on the Xbox 360 going back to my childhood haha
DovahDeathPunch

Postby KittyCatKita » Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:47 am

The horses bothered me admittedly in most of the AC series. Brotherhood they weren't too bad, but the others not so much ^^: but I have horses so comparing it to them, the anatomy and the movement wasn't quite right for me. I also had been playing Red Dead Redemption for the first time around that time, which pretty much got their horses spot on so I was judging it a bit. They are still great games.

That's awesome XD replaying old games can be a lot of fun.
~Kita

KittyCatKita

Postby DovahDeathPunch » Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:49 am

I dont think anyone can beat red dead with horse movement :D The only thing with red dead is with the DLC disc (undead nightmare) it is very glitchy and they are game breaking glitches too :cry:
DovahDeathPunch

Postby KittyCatKita » Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:07 am

Really?? I have never had any issues with my Undead Nightmare disc besides the normal glitches that Red Dead suffers from too (floating boxes, people sunk into the ground, that kind of thing XD) Perhaps there is something wrong with your disc?? That or I just don't do things to break my game lol that's also possible.
~Kita

KittyCatKita

PreviousNext

Return to Fans, Clubs, and Armies