CS&ELD Army

Form clubs, armies, and have discussions centered around your favorite subjects.

Re: CS&ELD Army

Postby JOKERSLOP » Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:51 am

NocturnalPanda wrote:
Gram wrote:
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=176
There already is thread for chickensmoothie, on eld.

second, never leave one site to come to next just to rant about others there is thread for that here as well.

Finally your logic is flawed, for things to be 100,000 times more means to be a number x 100,000. You are saying that eld only has a community of 4 people? Very small, yes. There is not problem in having a large community of players to work with, no two people have the same personality and you will find they butt heads a lot. Instead of ranting about it on new site, why not just ignore those whom you do not agree with, no? It makes for better community if we have diversity, and it makes even better community if those whom are not the best at getting along just suck it up and ignore one anther.

Regardless, thread is double of much larger thread on different forum, i suggest taking up your conversations there, so as to not spam with copies!

I didn't come here to rant about CS, as I said in my first post on this thread I actually prefer CS. :P I was just thinking about what was said about people on CS supposedly being more unfriendly and made an observation. Yeah, thanks for pointing that out - maths isn't my strong point :P Either way, it makes my point as you also said - everyone is different and has different opinions, so because CS is bigger than Eld you're just statistically more likely to run into someone you don't get along with. And I agree, it makes for a more diverse community which is great!

Also isn't this thread still allowed? I mean for starters both discussions are in different boards, and also they have different objectives. Like the other one is just to discuss CS. This one is to discuss both CS and Eld together and compare the sites - so not really copying or spamming? I'm following both threads so I don't mind either way, and it's not my thread so not my decision anyway, I just feel that the two threads are currently different enough to not be considered copying or spam.

Exactly!!
JOKERSLOP

Previous

Return to Fans, Clubs, and Armies