MSPA/Homestucks Fan Club

Form clubs, armies, and have discussions centered around your favorite subjects.

MSPA/Homestucks Fan Club

Postby 1992Leap » Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:06 pm

ASIDE FROM THE HORRORTERRORS THAT WERE OF LAST NIGHT, NO SPOILERS BUT IT WAS ABSOLUTELY AWFUL, we are a generally okay fandom.

Homestuck is about this kid okay just roll with me here.

UPDATE I JUST NOTICED IT IS 10/25, A HOMESTUCK HOLIDAY. WHOOOO!!!!

Known for our enthusiasm, confusion over Halloween gourds, love of grey paint, candy corn, trolls, video games, and cake in toilets, we are a HUGE fandom with an unknown but estimated several million users. To be more precise, 10,254,130 members.

We're ALSO known as a horrible fandom, but don't let that scare you. With 165 unique estimated characters, you're bound to find someone you like! And a lot of idiots that you hate and wish to murder violently as well.

SHIPPERS:
The Homestuck fandom is totally for you. With an estimated 165 characters and four relationship types, Homestuck has 2,218,920 POSSIBLE SHIPS. :shock: How's that for a Shipping War? And Homestuck shipping is a great way to plan who you will murder in the next round of The Pocky Game! (A pg-version of Spin The Bottle used in conventions)

DO YOU LIKE IT WHEN A CHARACTER YOU HATE DIES?
The Homestuck fandom is TOTALLY for you then, you little hater. EVERYONE dies at some point in Homestuck (Though most come back, so no need to worry about your favorites.).

ALLERGIC TO MAKEUP OR ON A BUDGET?
So are some of us!! You can always cosplay a human character; there are so many variations out there that you'll look like one of them.

ENJOY EVIL CHARACTERS? :twisted:
So do we. You can join the Amporas, Jack Noir, and Caliborn over in the evil corner.

NEED A CHALLENGE?
At 6652 pages as I speak, Homestuck is it. Challenging walls of L33T, walls of text, angry Karkat screaming, Flash games, Strife specibi issues, gifs and passages that will try the very limits of your patience and mental sanity await!

PS-the act of miming murdering any character is 100% acceptable in this fandom. :twisted:

All you gotta do:

Code: Select all
I, (username), pledge my soul and Eternal Allegiance to THE HUSS, and hereby forfeit my right to have a proper OTP where no one dies forevermore.
I trade anything in my dupes folder! Anything in a locked folder is NFT-please don't offer.
I do not personally believe in Hoarding.
Before you message me, understand that my username does actually mean I am FIVE YEARS OLD.

I trade Eldemore-CS. I prefer to receive here and send from there--I've been on CS many, many years. My username is, and always has been, Captain Obvious.
1992Leap

Re: MSPA/Homestucks Fan Club

Postby Sphye » Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:26 pm

There's actually already a Homestuck thread here, if you want to talk to some other fans. ^u^
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Return to Fans, Clubs, and Armies