ASMR Paradise ~ The Tingles are Real!

Form clubs, armies, and have discussions centered around your favorite subjects.

ASMR Paradise ~ The Tingles are Real!

Postby General Bacon » Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:03 am

Welcome all!

My name is General Bacon, and I hope I can find my fellow ASMRian's out there! I will explain here shortly what it is, and perhaps, if you did not know what it was you can maybe find a shared love for it through this form. Everyone and anyone is welcome to join, even if you don't experience ASMR, you are welcome to ask questions, or just make friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~What is ASMR~

ASMR or Autonomous sensory meridian response, is something that gives a certain group of people a pleasing tingling sensation that can occur in the head and/or travel down the spine. These tingles may occur during certain sounds, sights, smells, and memories.

~Rules~

• Please respect all members.
  • Do not come on here to state that "ASMR" is weird, ask any questions before flat out bashing it.
  • Do not make fun of anyone for how they experience their tingles.
  • Do not bash people who do not experience tingles.

~Member Form~

(If you don't experience ASMR, you are more than welcome to just leave your name to be added to the list if you are curious :3)

Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Do you experience ASMR?:[/b]

[b]Favorite ASMRer:[/b]

[b]What gives you the strongest tingles?:[/b]

[b]Other?:[/b]
Last edited by General Bacon on Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:50 am, edited 11 times in total.
General Bacon

Members

Postby General Bacon » Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:04 am

Members

Name
What gives you the strongest tingles

Typing and magazine pages turning.

Whispering or calm talking
Last edited by General Bacon on Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:41 am, edited 5 times in total.
General Bacon

ASMRers

A list of well liked ASMRers you can listen to and/or watch:
(Feel free to suggest people to add and I will add them)
Last edited by General Bacon on Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
General Bacon

FAQ

FAQ
General Bacon

Re: ASMR Paradise ~ The Tingles are Real!

Postby General Bacon » Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:20 pm

I'm not done yet, but you are welcome to post if you want! Here is an example of a form :3 Please no real names! Feel free to use your user or a nickname other than that!

Have fun and if we gain enough members we shall create a mascot :D!

Name: General Bacon

Do you experience ASMR?: Yes :D!

Favorite ASMRer: GentleWhispering <3

What gives you the strongest tingles?: Typing and magazine pages turning

Other?: ASMR has been one of the greatest things in my life. I used to be stressed constantly and I fought insomnia, but ASMR has put me at ease. I sleep almost instantly now and my stress has diminished greatly so I am able to focus on becoming a better person now :3 I hope to someday in the near future make my own ASMR videos.
There is nothing in life quite like someone who is by your side. No matter the age or distance. You are my world always and forever no one could ever give me love like you in the whole universe. Thank you my dear sweet love for you have awakened a part of my soul that I never knew existed. Find love, for there is no greater thing on earth than it.
General Bacon

Postby General Bacon » Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:49 am

up :3
There is nothing in life quite like someone who is by your side. No matter the age or distance. You are my world always and forever no one could ever give me love like you in the whole universe. Thank you my dear sweet love for you have awakened a part of my soul that I never knew existed. Find love, for there is no greater thing on earth than it.
General Bacon

Postby Fea » Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:10 pm

Name:
Fea

Do you experience ASMR?:
Yep!

Favorite ASMRer:
I like them all, but my favourite would have to be The ASMRCast

What gives you the strongest tingles?:

Other?:
Thankies c:

Don't look for happiness.
Create it.
Fea

Postby General Bacon » Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:37 am

Fea wrote:Name:
Fea

Do you experience ASMR?:
Yep!

Favorite ASMRer:
I like them all, but my favourite would have to be The ASMRCast

What gives you the strongest tingles?:

Other?:
Thankies c:

Welcome! :3 I'm glad to see a fellow person who shares in the love of ASMR :D!

I've been growing more attached to the whispering and calm talking as of late myself, I haven't listened to ASMRCast yet, I shall give them a go! I actually have been listening to ASMRAngel and Empherial Rift as of late.
General Bacon

Postby Fea » Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:57 pm

Sorry for inactivity, I've had a huge Internet block recently >.<

I've listened to ASMRAngel before, really wonderful! I haven't checked out many ASMRer channels in a long time, will be sure to poke around!

Don't look for happiness.
Create it.
Fea

Postby General Bacon » Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:38 am

Fea wrote:Sorry for inactivity, I've had a huge Internet block recently >.<

I've listened to ASMRAngel before, really wonderful! I haven't checked out many ASMRer channels in a long time, will be sure to poke around!

It's no worries! I'm not even around too much myself, so busy with making Apps currently :3 It's a great way to study I have found though if I listen to it while working I seem to get a lot more done.
General Bacon

Return to Fans, Clubs, and Armies