Welcome to the trash can - Undertale Fanclub

Form clubs, armies, and have discussions centered around your favorite subjects.

Would you smooch a ghost?

Heck Yeah!
44%
Heck Yeah!
17%
Heck Yeah!
6%
What?
33%

Total votes : 18

Re: Welcome to the trash can - Undertale Fanclub

Postby Misu » Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:45 am

User: Misu
Pacsifist or genocide?: Bothie!
Favorite character: Oh, that megalomaniac, a demon who comes when you calls their name, Chara. And a pun-loving chubby skeleton, Sans.
Did someone refer you to this thread/the game? If so, who?: I come from ChickenSmoothie
Anything else?: Have a buttersotch pie, my child.
What is the name of the place you first go through in the game?: Ruins?
Umaruun!
Hello daire! I'm Misu, a typical girl who likes surfing the internet and watching youtube. I like anime and manga, my current favorite is Himouto! Umaru-chan. Feeling lonely? send me a PM! I am very friendly and wouldn't bite!
Misu

Postby SilentObserver » Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:08 pm

LIVES

Okay okay
    sorry for my absence ;A;

Everyone's accepted :0 I'll update the front page soon!
SilentObserver

Postby Nebullama » Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:27 pm

User: Tumbleweed
Pacsifist or genocide?: Pacifist, duh!
Favorite character: Asriel/Flowey and Napstablook. Also Lesser Dog.
Did someone refer you to this thread/the game? If so, who?: Nope!
Anything else?: (Psst! Look at my avatar!)
Nebullama

Postby Snowfrost Aj » Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:13 pm

User: Snowfrost Aj
Pacsifist or genocide?: Pacsifist
Favorite character: Asriel, Frisk, and Goat Mom
Did someone refer you to this thread/the game? If so, who?: Nope!
Anything else?: I'm huge trash
I'm HUGE Undertale
trash.
I also like Minecraft and Mincraft Youtubers like Skydoesminecraft, Aphmau, Redvactor,and more! Feel free to pm me anytime!
Snowfrost Aj

Postby muriel » Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:36 pm

Man this thread kind of died -- but guys I finally beat pacifist run and have successfully begun my genocide run! I currently have * 3 left in Snowdin forest area.
    yeet
    I still check in once in a while. Feel free to trade or pm me.
muriel

Postby Nebullama » Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:53 am

I was planning to start a Genocide run, but my brother wanted to play. So he is in the middle of a neutral run (he killed Toriel). Anyway, quick question - what's your favorite AU? Underfell is probably mine. And Storyshift.
Nebullama

Postby muriel » Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:05 am

I don't like any AU's as I feel they almost take away from the real story line. But that's just my opinion. Which is why when I read fan writing and they don't tell me which Sans and Papyrus they're using, it makes me mad because I just want regular Sans and Papyrus not Error! Sans and what not. I'm not saying people's AU's are bad, Au's have just never been my cup of tea. The only one I know the most about is Underswap but that's as close to AU's as I get.

Genocide run is so fun so far. Just got to Undyne. I don't wanna kill her because she's still my favorite (hence my username) but I don't want to end my genocide run and go to neutral. My first time playing, I did neutral, but it was really really boring, which is why I went pacifist. I didn't get the true pacifist ending, but I enjoyed befriended everyone.

The only thing I don't like about genocide so far is that you have to make a certain amount of kills otherwise you could lose your genocide route so easily -- that's when I worry, when the counter says 1 left and I can't find any more until I wander around one area that spawns enemies for quite a while ugh -_-

My question is:

Which route has been your favorite so far? OR if you've only done one play through, which route did you do and dud you like it?
    yeet
    I still check in once in a while. Feel free to trade or pm me.
muriel

Postby Nebullama » Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:47 pm

As I mentioned earlier, I have yet to do the Genocide run. Despite this, I pretty much know exactly what happens because of how bad people are at warning you before revealing spoilers. Currently, I'd have to say that my favorite runthrough was the pacifist one. I also have yet to do the run where you "hack" into the system and Gaster appears.

As for the AU thing, I respect your opinion. I understand where you're getting at - and I do have to admit, some of the AUs are completely insane. Mafiatale? Oceantale? What??????
Nebullama

Previous

Return to Fans, Clubs, and Armies