Does anyone enjoy coding?

Form clubs, armies, and have discussions centered around your favorite subjects.

Re: Does anyone enjoy coding?

Postby shadows » Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:29 pm

i can't code, but im trying

its hard D:
shadows

Postby Sciencin' » Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:18 pm

Ahaha hello I'm Unisus i'm in 9th grade and I am coding trash

I don't know very much 'real' coding yet (I used to work mostly with the Mindstorms NXT/EV3), but currently, I am learning to use HTML, Javascript, and Python, possibly C. I have a robot obsession, especially coding. Probably makes sense seeing as my parents are both software engineers. ^.^
yawn
Sciencin'

Postby Sinnapine » Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:40 pm

Oh gosh I've always been interested but somehow, I've never gotten the hang of learning anything beyond BBCode and your basic HTML. I do try; I'm just very bad at it. XD
Sinnapine

Postby kitten441 » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:22 pm

I take coding lessons with something called Python. The website is called codecademy. It's really fun. Me and my class are making a beet box.
Image Image

kitten441

Postby Aliria » Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:36 pm

I love coding, though I'm not that great. I'm pretty good with BBcode, but as for 'real' coding, not much. I'm decent with HTML/CSS, and learning PHP, but mostly I have no idea what I'm doing for anything beyond really basic stuff.
If you want to contact me for some reason, I'm much more active on CS than Eld. Here's a link to my CS account.
Aliria

Previous

Return to Fans, Clubs, and Armies