Homestuck fanclub!

Form clubs, armies, and have discussions centered around your favorite subjects.

Homestuck fanclub!

Postby Banshie » Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:54 pm

Unless you didn't catch it from the name, this is a thread for Homestuck enthuseists or really just anyone who wants to talk about Homestuck. TBH I'm not someone who is about to keep up with a bunch of memberships and rules and policing so membership to this club is going to be extremely laissez faire, basically I'm just saying if you wanna talk something about Homestuck, head cannons, questions, shipping whatever, post here and I'll at least respond, hopefully other people will take interest to this and pick up a conversation aswell. I've really got nothing else to say, if you want to be a "member" or make yourself known as an person who frequents here you can just type your name and I guess some things you'd want to disclose in a post and I'll copy paste it up here.

As for me, I'm Banshie although you could literally call me anything you like, I'm a girl but any pronouns will do, I live in the USA, I'm a Libra and identify as greysexual panromanitc, I've finished all of Homestuck, Gamzee is my favorite, Roxy is my second, Dirk or Dave are my 3rd. I'm the biggest DaveKat shipper to ever walk this planet, and my trollsona is a lovely lady called Urania who exists in the post game world.

Don't be afraid to say hi :D :D :D
Banshie

Re: Homestuck fanclub!

Postby Startedraining » Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:00 pm

;u; hi!
There already seems to be a Homestuck thread in the Entertainment forum. You can continue your topic discussion there.
I hope you have a nice day~
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

The greatest thing you will
ever learn is to love and