ᗰᗩᑎGᗩ ᖴᗩᑎ ᑕᒪᑌᗷ (Open!)

Form clubs, armies, and have discussions centered around your favorite subjects.

ᗰᗩᑎGᗩ ᖴᗩᑎ ᑕᒪᑌᗷ (Open!)

Postby Hisoka » Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:58 am

This is a club dedicated to any and all fans of manga. Post here to discuss your favorite series, tell others about a new series you've just found, and any news concerning adaptations to your favorite series or new works by your favorite authors.

~Rules~
1. No posting spoilers without hiding the content. The code is below.
2. No spamming. Any post has to be at least one sentence long in order for it not to be spam.
3. Be kind and courteous to all who join or post.
4. Okay, this is just a pet peeve of mine. Please no posting "The manga is so much better than the anime. The
anime ruined the manga." I love both anime and manga. I know some mangas are better than the anime, and I
know some anime that are better than the manga. This club is for manga specifically, so other than mentioning
adaptations, no chatting about anime. There is another club for that that is currently being made.
6. In keeping with forum rules, while discussing some of the more mature manga, please do not discuss anything
particularly gory and/or explicit. [Ex: I know there are many yaio fans out there, but please be sensible when
discussing them. The same rule applies to more mature shoujo and josei mangas.]

5. HAVE FUN!! \(*^_^*)/

Code: Select all
Joining Form
Username:
Favorite Manga: [If you could only read one series forever, what would it be?]
Top Recommendation: [Know of a good series that not many know about?]
Worst Manga: [What is the worst series that you've read that you did not enjoy?]
Favorite Genre:
Least Favorite Genre:
Other: [Tell us about yourself! =) ]

When posting spoilers from your favorite manga series, use this code.
Code: Select all
[color=transparent]TEXT[/color]
Last edited by Hisoka on Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hisoka

Re: ᗰᗩᑎGᗩ ᖴᗩᑎ ᑕᒪᑌᗷ

Creater: Hisoka

Members
Members
Last edited by Hisoka on Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
All of my trade groups are WL locked. If you want to trade a current outcome for one of my normal trade groups, send as suggestion with a message stating what you want! =)
ImageImageImage
Hisoka

Re: ᗰᗩᑎGᗩ ᖴᗩᑎ ᑕᒪᑌᗷ

Joining Form
Username: Hisoka
Favorite Manga: Fairy Tail
Top Recommendation: 7 Seeds
Worst Manga: I'm going to say Death Note. I hated the MC and just could not get into it since I disliked him so much.
Favorite Genre: Historical fantasy
Least Favorite Genre: Horror
Other: I have read hundreds of different manga series. I've had the privilege of seeing many of my favorites being adapted into anime and even predicted on some that would get an adaptation (Ex: Aoharu x Kikanjuu and Shiroyuki). If you ever have any questions about a series, just ask. I might have read it and can offer advice. Or, if you're not sure about a series and are worried about some of its mature themes and want me to check it out for you first, I would be happy to do so!

If you join and I haven't added you to the list, please PM me! I'll add you ASAP. It will also help me keep up with the pages, since I can't be on here all the time, lol.
All of my trade groups are WL locked. If you want to trade a current outcome for one of my normal trade groups, send as suggestion with a message stating what you want! =)
ImageImageImage
Hisoka

Re: ᗰᗩᑎGᗩ ᖴᗩᑎ ᑕᒪᑌᗷ (Open!)

Postby Sphye » Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:52 pm

A thread for discussing anime and manga has already been made here. Feel free to talk with other manga fans there!~ ^v^
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Return to Fans, Clubs, and Armies