Eldarya -- An upcoming fantasy!

Here you can discuss other virtual pet sites.

Re: Eldarya -- An upcoming fantasy!

Postby Scyanatha » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:17 am

I signed up in the pre-registration as well, and so far the story quite intrigues me!
I kind of wish we could have more than one companion out of the egg at a time, though - or that permanent incubators existed. It's kind of a pain to have to buy a new incubator every single time you want to hatch another Companion - but at the moment, I've settled for my Crowmero as he's got the most luck.

Also, Valkyon is so cute! For some reason, I also like Nevra a lot, but I think I'm going to go for Valkyon.

To everyone: Which of the characters do you like best / are you going to pursue?
ImageImage
♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥
ImageImage
♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥
ImageImage

Scyanatha

Postby Scar » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:50 pm

Which of the characters do you like best / are you going to pursue?

Hmmm, I actually have three that I'm struggling to decide between. x'D
However, I'm starting to feel that Kero isn't a love option. ,__, Which is a shame 'cause he was the top on my list and would have probably been the one I chose if he was an option. I'm still going to be nice to him though, he's so kind and handsome and ahhrrgg! I wanted to choose him so badly. ;__;
Aside from Keroshane, tied in second place, I am torn between Valkyon(because I'm attracted to tall/white hair/yellow eyes and just his overall personality) and mystery masked dude(I've always been a sucker for villains, I didn't think I would even consider him until he let me out of my cell and well, don't know why-- I was just drawn in with his mysteriousness x'D ).
But yeah, that is me. ^ ^' If anyway would like to friend me, my user is Serene~ ^ ^
v
v
v
v

❝ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅʏ
LOCKED DEEP INSIDE OF ME

BUT NOW IT'S FREE
ɪᴛ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴇᴍʙʀᴀᴄᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʜᴀʀᴍᴏɴʏ ❞

ImageImage
text text text text text text t
Have questions?
Feel free to drop a PM! c;
Have an great day!

"Scar- the Ancient of Destroying Evidence"
"I like big men and I cannot lie~"

text text text text text text t
✦ ✦ ママ犬 ✦ ✦

ɴᴏᴡ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ,
very well,
THE LOVE
WITHIN MYSELF

✦ ✦ ✦
ImageImage

❝ ᴏɴʟʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ
BREAK
THE SHELL

Scar

Postby Sany » Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:15 pm

Scyanatha wrote:

To everyone: Which of the characters do you like best / are you going to pursue?

Don't ask me why because I have no clue, but I'm really digging Ezarel. Nevra is alright, but his handsy pose annoys me and he's so flirty haha. And I honestly never even considered Valkyon. Oops.

F O L L O W lalaY O U R lala D R E A M S

My Hoards
♥ Jackalopes
♥ Stage 1 Otterlings
♥ Cuttlefish
♥ Stage 1 Foo Dogs
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
lalalalalala
Haiia, I'm your average Eldemore addict!
I love all sorts of art, such as music,
crochet, photography and painting!
In real life, I'm a busy PhD student
and teaching assistent in medical sciences.
Oh, did I mention I'm a total Eld addict? ♥

lalalalalalalalalaT H E Y lala K N O W lala T H E lala W A Y
Sany

Postby Scyanatha » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:13 am

Scar wrote:
Which of the characters do you like best / are you going to pursue?

Hmmm, I actually have three that I'm struggling to decide between. x'D
However, I'm starting to feel that Kero isn't a love option. ,__, Which is a shame 'cause he was the top on my list and would have probably been the one I chose if he was an option. I'm still going to be nice to him though, he's so kind and handsome and ahhrrgg! I wanted to choose him so badly. ;__;
-snip-
But yeah, that is me. ^ ^' If anyway would like to friend me, my user is Serene~ ^ ^

Aww, it would be a shame if Kero isn't an option! He's so adorable and could use some support from our Guardian.

Sany wrote:
Scyanatha wrote:

Don't ask me why because I have no clue, but I'm really digging Ezarel. Nevra is alright, but his handsy pose annoys me and he's so flirty haha. And I honestly never even considered Valkyon. Oops.

Ezarel definitely is quite intriguing in his own way~! Even though his manners just annoy me most of the time, haha. Nevra's pose irks me a bit too, and his lazy, flirty attitude ticks me off, but in a good way somehow. Don't ask.

I added you both~! If anyone else wants to add me, my username is Scyanatha over there as well ^^
(@Scar: Hope I asked the right Serene. xD)
ImageImage
♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥
ImageImage
♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥
ImageImage

Scyanatha

Previous

Return to Other Websites