Anyone like roleplaying? Join FeralFront!!

Here you can discuss other virtual pet sites.

Anyone like roleplaying? Join FeralFront!!

Postby Nebullama » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:01 pm

"Feralfront is a play-by-post roleplay. You can also have out of character (OOC) discussions and share your artistic skills. We aim to help roleplayers from around the world further their writing skills. We work hard to make sure FeralFront has a fun atmosphere that everybody, of all levels, can jump into and enjoy."

Hello! I'm your good ol' pal Nebullama, and I'm here to introduce you roleplay lovers to the best roleplaying site on earth - FeralFront! Above is the main "about" quote on the site. Interested? Here's how the site works:

Basically, there are a bunch of "boards" (kind of like the different subforums here), such as the General Board and the Help Board. There are also roleplaying boards, each representing a clan (there is also a loner lands board, for those of you who enjoy that).

The roleplaying boards are divided into two groups - traditional and non-traditional clan boards. The traditional clan boards are for those of you who love Warrior Cats. It's more specific - cats only, use warrior names, follow Warriors traditions. Non-traditional clans, however, are more flexible. You can be any feral species (basically anything except anthros and humans/humanoids), and you don't have to have a warrior name. Based on the clan, there are different rules. There are also create-your-own roleplays, which are pretty much the same as the roleplay threads here. For those, the rules are also about the same as on here. Lastly, there are the art boards - where you can get free (maybe) art of your characters!!

Have any questions, or just want to join me? My username on FeralFront is also "Nebullama". I mainly reside in Stormclan - a small non-traditional clan living in/near an abandoned observatory - but I also may mingle around other clans as well. I have another account - my roleplay account, named after one of my characters (you don't have to make a roleplay account, but a lot of people do.) - called "Kaleidoscope~!". Don't worry, I'm not exactly experienced myself - I joined in August, 2016 - but I learned fast and am happy to help anyone!

Interesting in joining me on FeralFront?

Here's the link!
https://feralfront.com/index.php

Have an account, but need help getting started?
Click here!

https://feralfront.com/index.php?topic=2429247.0
Nebullama

Return to Other Websites