Ebrillion!

Here you can discuss other virtual pet sites.

Ebrillion!

Postby interestingword » Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:00 pm

Hey! If you're like me and like to roleplay, then I have just the site for you.

Ebrillion is a website almost exclusively made for roleplaying with others in all sorts of genres, from fantasy setting to alien worlds and everywhere in between. It also has a lovely (but lacking) forum games section just waiting to be filled with activities, a place to run adoption and character shops, and a forum meant just for showing off any personal writing or art projects you want to show off.

Though there aren't any fun pets to adopt or events being held, there is an arcade section! There's plenty of games to be played. That's my favorite part, personally. It's awesome.

Anyway, it's been pretty quiet on the site recently. I believe the only people who've logged on there in the past month are the admin and I.
But, it's a good site with some great potential, so if you have a few minutes to check it out I encourage you to do so!

-- To log in without making an account (the site looks a little different when not logged in), use the username Guest and the password a . Link to the admin's topic about this is here.

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to ask them either here or there!
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting
podcast fiend, dungeon master
and wildlife ecology major~
my fave pronouns are he/??

ask me about snakes!

mkairalla1 is my parabatai!
Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Return to Other Websites