My 2009 account got banned on CS :(

Here you can discuss other virtual pet sites.

My 2009 account got banned on CS :(

Postby Woefully » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:06 pm

My 2009 account on CS got banned for no reason.
They accused me of cheating with "multiple" accounts and I only have one account .
They also accused me of "trolling" and "spamming" because the "free adoptions" forum on CS typically ask for you to bump them so I wrote "Bump" and got banned. This is the second time I've been banned, tired of them. :evil:
I tried submitting a help ticket and Sorren Fay just said "You were banned for cheating with multiple accounts and trolling." like - anyway - whatever. My birthday is just around the corner too (on the 26th) so it kind of sucks :(
Woefully

Re: My 2009 account got banned on CS :(

Postby Skeseth » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:50 pm

Hello Woefully,

I'm really sorry to hear about what happened to you and I understand the need to vent. It is never a good feeling especially when you spend a long time and energy on a website. Unfortunately it is up to the website. We try our best here on Eldemore to avoid topics that can only become negative and speaking bad about others, which is against Eldemore Rules.. I am sorry to say that I will be locking the topic now. If you do need to contact me via PM, that is fine.

Site and Forum Rules wrote:-Blacklisting and calling someone out on the forums is not allowed. Report an issue you may have with another member and let a moderator or administrator handle the situation. This also includes talking down about other sites or members from other sites.

I understand that it is hard, but please keep the venting off public forums. I do truly hope that things work out for you.
Please PM if you have questions or need help
Skeseth
Global Moderator

Return to Other Websites