Gothicat World

Here you can discuss other virtual pet sites.

Re: Gothicat World

Postby Colress » Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:25 am

Um no. Its because I'm too stupid to use the security code/equivalent. I fail... so that's the reason I can't join. it just tells me theres some error.
Colress

Postby Jendalie » Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:58 am

I joined the site this month and the art is just lovely! I'm probably just going to be a casual player and adopt the monthlies. (:

I have no idea what this is exactly, but she just appeared while I was adopting this months pets. The design for it is beautiful and it's quickly become my favorite: Image

I don't have pets with high enough levels for the Olympics, but it is a really neat event. (:

Does anyone know how to find the Valentines pets? I send my creatures exploring but I'm not entirely sure that's what you do to try your luck at finding them.
.: Eldemore Facebook Page : DA Page : Knobs and Bobs Blog :.
My Free Group is: OPEN (One per person)
Jendalie
Administrator

Postby Duskfeather » Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:14 pm

Jendalie wrote:I joined the site this month and the art is just lovely! I'm probably just going to be a casual player and adopt the monthlies. (:

I have no idea what this is exactly, but she just appeared while I was adopting this months pets. The design for it is beautiful and it's quickly become my favorite: Image

I don't have pets with high enough levels for the Olympics, but it is a really neat event. (:

Does anyone know how to find the Valentines pets? I send my creatures exploring but I'm not entirely sure that's what you do to try your luck at finding them.

Whoa... that one's pretty! I think I've read about it somewhere, being able to adopt something special in the middle of normal adopts... not sure though, and I might be mixing it up with CS...
It's possible to find creatures while exploring though, so I've heard.

Hmm... Valentine's pets? I decided only to join into the Winter Olympics because I couldn't keep track of two events...
I believe all you have to do is to send your creatures out, and hope they return with one of the Valentine's pets. I think it works in the same fashion as finding other random creatures while exploring.

Not that I've had much luck in this area... xD Hope I helped a bit!

EDIT: wohoo

http://www.gothicat-world.com/forum/vie ... ys#p670603

It's a special adoption for this year c: It's the "faerys" mentioned in the post, I believe!
Duskfeather

Postby Jendalie » Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:56 pm

Thank you very much for the information Duskfeather! It was very helpful. (:
.: Eldemore Facebook Page : DA Page : Knobs and Bobs Blog :.
My Free Group is: OPEN (One per person)
Jendalie
Administrator

Postby NiTi » Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:37 pm

Well, I tried joining/registering, but apparently I don't know the color of Zorro's black horse :/
Seeking a Beta Glasswork Dragon, Missed Eld Outcomes & CS Wishlist. I can trade C$, CS Pets, Baubles, FR Etc.....I'm NiTi1 on FR (:
Any help is greatly appreciated <3

ImageImage
NiTi

Postby Archer » Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:47 pm

NiTi wrote:
Well, I tried joining/registering, but apparently I don't know the color of Zorro's black horse :/

That question definitely stumped me at first, then I realized and was like '...ooooh'. It's one of those things that's so obvious you completely miss it, things like that get me all the time XD

Joined sometime last week, I think it was. Except there was some error and a few days later I got an e-mail from an admin to let me know they had fixed the problem and I could log in :) It seems like a neat site so far, I quite like the Explore feature. Don't know how active I'll be, though.

Hello! :)
If you have any questions
or concerns, or just
want to chat, feel free to
PM me.

Important Links and
Threads

Guides & Tutorials

To watch and protect.

Image Image Image
Archer
Global Moderator

Postby NiTi » Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:55 pm

Archer wrote:
NiTi wrote:

That question definitely stumped me at first, then I realized and was like '...ooooh'. It's one of those things that's so obvious you completely miss it, things like that get me all the time XD

Joined sometime last week, I think it was. Except there was some error and a few days later I got an e-mail from an admin to let me know they had fixed the problem and I could log in :) It seems like a neat site so far, I quite like the Explore feature. Don't know how active I'll be, though.

OMG......I really feel stupid for asking this, but isn't the color of the horse black?? Or is it a secret :lol:
I would really like to join & adopt before the new month adopts come out! The site looks rather interesting!
Seeking a Beta Glasswork Dragon, Missed Eld Outcomes & CS Wishlist. I can trade C$, CS Pets, Baubles, FR Etc.....I'm NiTi1 on FR (:
Any help is greatly appreciated <3

ImageImage
NiTi

Postby Archer » Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:59 pm

Black should be the correct answer XD

And it's just their way of keeping spam bots and what not out :)

Hello! :)
If you have any questions
or concerns, or just
want to chat, feel free to
PM me.

Important Links and
Threads

Guides & Tutorials

To watch and protect.

Image Image Image
Archer
Global Moderator

Postby Colress » Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:58 pm

i looked it up on google and i got "sexy goth singles and dating"

I NEED TO FIND A SEXY GOTH MAN IN MARILYN MANSON ATTIRE AND MARRY HIM ONLINE!!!
Colress

Postby Duskfeather » Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:16 am

Jendalie wrote:Thank you very much for the information Duskfeather! It was very helpful. (:

Hehe ^^
You're welcome!
Duskfeather

PreviousNext

Return to Other Websites