Felisfire anyone?

Here you can discuss other virtual pet sites.

Re: Felisfire anyone?

Postby Scepidilionz » Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:55 am

FELISFIRE. MUAHAHAHAHA.

I'm 16621 over there as Kewl knows. I agree with the old theme being better, this one is way complicated. Being colour blind doesn't help with all of the green, before it was tolerable but now it's just really.... intense.
Scepidilionz

Postby snowpea » Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:25 am

I joined felisfire a while ago but I never figured out what I was supposed to do so I quit xD
snowpea

Postby Scepidilionz » Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:15 pm

You should totally come back! People are a lot more active than they used to be with helping new players. ^^
Scepidilionz

Postby foxxwish » Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:56 am

Reawaken old thread!!

//boinking this back to the top because I'm curious to see if there's anyone who's still around on eld that's also on FF!

I'm foxxbark #18992 for those who don't know c:
ImageFoxie | ♀ | teenager | naïve; easily exciteable
❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀
Most people around call me fox or foxx but feel free to call me whatever as long as I know you're talking to me c: I am 13 hours ahead of eld. My favourite species are glassworks and otterlings. I think I have way too many infinite hoards 8D Please don't feel discouraged if you don't have any pets on my wishlist as my wl mostly comprises of 2013 bazaar pets; I have mostly everything else. Bad trades and bad attitudes irritate me easily but other than that I like to think of myself as a nice, friendly, easy-going person, so feel free to talk to me, I don't bite! Unless I'm hungry ;P
foxxwish

Postby Katria » Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:49 pm

I just found my old account I'm Katria over there as well 13061 if anyone wants to add me cx
So far I've got 5 feli I'd have more but I'm saving my en for idk yet... xD
Katria

Postby valiant-quest » Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:18 am

I wanted to join, but it won't let me in without a referral code. Does anyone have one?
valiant-quest

Postby foxxwish » Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:22 am

WolfKitty203 wrote:I wanted to join, but it won't let me in without a referral code. Does anyone have one?

That's strange, you shouldn't need to have a referral code ((it should be optional)). I don't recall exactly, but there's a box for putting an ID right? I'm pretty sure I left that box blank when I signed up. However if that doesn't work you're welcome to try my referrer link if that helps: click

- - -

I just recently made two customs, both of which uses circuit, fallow deer, and pinprick, which I got the patches for with orbs, and now they're in the shops for EN >.>'' lol talk about bad timing on my side. Aah well, shouldn't complain since I get a nice sum of orbs from the game each month from top minipets anyway ^^'
ImageFoxie | ♀ | teenager | naïve; easily exciteable
❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀
Most people around call me fox or foxx but feel free to call me whatever as long as I know you're talking to me c: I am 13 hours ahead of eld. My favourite species are glassworks and otterlings. I think I have way too many infinite hoards 8D Please don't feel discouraged if you don't have any pets on my wishlist as my wl mostly comprises of 2013 bazaar pets; I have mostly everything else. Bad trades and bad attitudes irritate me easily but other than that I like to think of myself as a nice, friendly, easy-going person, so feel free to talk to me, I don't bite! Unless I'm hungry ;P
foxxwish

Previous

Return to Other Websites