Felisfire anyone?

Here you can discuss other virtual pet sites.

Felisfire anyone?

Postby Castiel » Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:35 pm

felisfire.com. It's a great site, great community and all too. I'm 6770 there. :D
Castiel

Re: Felisfire anyone?

Postby foxxwish » Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:25 am

I'm on FF c: My username is foxxbark (#18992), I just joined barely a month ago. It's quite fun and the felis are lovely :3
ImageFoxie | ♀ | teenager | naïve; easily exciteable
❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀
Most people around call me fox or foxx but feel free to call me whatever as long as I know you're talking to me c: I am 13 hours ahead of eld. My favourite species are glassworks and otterlings. I think I have way too many infinite hoards 8D Please don't feel discouraged if you don't have any pets on my wishlist as my wl mostly comprises of 2013 bazaar pets; I have mostly everything else. Bad trades and bad attitudes irritate me easily but other than that I like to think of myself as a nice, friendly, easy-going person, so feel free to talk to me, I don't bite! Unless I'm hungry ;P
foxxwish

Postby Zick3 » Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:43 am

I'm there since 6 days and it looks good so far ^^

Sent you two a friend request, I hope you don't mind~
Dragons

They are beautiful creatures which are flying trough the air.
They are mysterious creatures wich are looking at the moon with their sparkling eyes.
They are mighty creatures wich are slashing stones with their sharp claws.
They are proud creatures wich would never tell their weakness to enemies.
They are protecting creatures wich fight till the end for what they love.
They are caring creatures wich will protect their eggs and hatchlings forever.

If you understand them, you will love them too...

Zick3

Postby Castiel » Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:16 am

Yaaayyss

Contact me if you ever need any thing. :D
Castiel

Postby foxxwish » Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:36 am

Accepted zick! ^^
((I didn't actually know we could send/receive friend requests. Took me quite a while to figure out where to go accept it, lol xD))

I'm just trying to get my b score up to 50 so that I can unlock gencoding c:
❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀
Most people around call me fox or foxx but feel free to call me whatever as long as I know you're talking to me c: I am 13 hours ahead of eld. My favourite species are glassworks and otterlings. I think I have way too many infinite hoards 8D Please don't feel discouraged if you don't have any pets on my wishlist as my wl mostly comprises of 2013 bazaar pets; I have mostly everything else. Bad trades and bad attitudes irritate me easily but other than that I like to think of myself as a nice, friendly, easy-going person, so feel free to talk to me, I don't bite! Unless I'm hungry ;P
foxxwish

Postby Castiel » Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:42 am

Gencoding is great, and so is the zapper. :D

What number you at right now?

-kewl
Castiel

Postby Zick3 » Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:19 am

I have a little question, what are the 06 Rules? I couldn't find them and I didn't want to do something wrong, so I still have my six starter eggs. ^-^

I guess they are just in front of my face and I was just too stupid to notice them xD
Dragons

They are beautiful creatures which are flying trough the air.
They are mysterious creatures wich are looking at the moon with their sparkling eyes.
They are mighty creatures wich are slashing stones with their sharp claws.
They are proud creatures wich would never tell their weakness to enemies.
They are protecting creatures wich fight till the end for what they love.
They are caring creatures wich will protect their eggs and hatchlings forever.

If you understand them, you will love them too...

Zick3

Postby foxxwish » Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:24 am

kewlgurl wrote:Gencoding is great, and so is the zapper. :D

What number you at right now?

-kewl

I'm at 16, though I have 8 feli that are yet to be born to my 6 pregnant felis c: Gonna be a long wait for a couple of them though xD

Zick3 wrote:
I have a little question, what are the 06 Rules? I couldn't find them and I didn't want to do something wrong, so I still have my six starter eggs. ^-^

I guess they are just in front of my face and I was just too stupid to notice them xD

Just that you're not allowed to trade/sell/gift them away. Those 6 felis have to stay with you forever. Other than that you can zap them, use candies/potions on them, change them however you like.
❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀
foxxwish

Postby Castiel » Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:24 am

You just hatch them. However, they're locked to your account. :D

@foxxwish, good luck! I may have a spare clan if you ever need it. :D
Castiel

Postby foxxwish » Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:30 am

Thanks kewlgurl! I'm currently using my nest as a Clan of sorts since I freeze most of my felis I'm not using, as well as a public Clan I found that the owner wasn't using and said I could use xD
❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀
foxxwish

Next

Return to Other Websites