On the Wings of an Albatross-EpiC 3D Game!

Here you can discuss other virtual pet sites.

On the Wings of an Albatross-EpiC 3D Game!

Postby Lunosia » Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:36 am

So, you're probably wondering what this whole 'oWA' thing is. It's the shortened version of On the Wings of an Albatross!

In this fantasy-realistic game, you will get to play as the biggest bird in the world, the albatross.

It will be FeralHeart-ish, but also Skyrim-like. The world will be vast, and there will be skills and perks for different abilities.

There will be so many things to do in the game! Including quests for NPCs!

The albatrosses, named after the greatest god of all, Albatros, have been living in the Islands of Rocaria (In the future, when all of the continents have seperated into islands, ruled by birds)a very long time, back to the olden times, when the Gods and Goddesses were Pelagornis and had yet to evolve.

The albatrosses here all worship the Gods, who created their world.

The game captures the expieriance of flight, with realistic moves and swift turns.

Your goal is to survive. You will be able to fish, walk on land, fly (Duh), and swim, also diving to explore the underwater world.

The game is realistic, but there will be tribal markings, but nothing bright.

The body colors will all be realistic, but the markings will be somewhat crazy.

You will start and mainly live in Rocaria, but otherwise, you are free to go all over the world.

Please Make sure to read the rules and Understand this important fact. The Game is Not Out Yet, and we do not have any release dates and will not provide any.

So what are you waiting for? Join the fun today! -Sincerely The Loving Gods and Goddesses.
Join oWA Today by clicking here!!
Or GOing here https://login.proboards.com/register/5369246/1
Lunosia

Re: On the Wings of an Albatross-EpiC 3D Game!

Postby Distortionist » Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:59 pm

Albatross? Seriously? I'm definitely keeping my eye on this game ^^
***Offering FR treasure/stuff, artwork, or older trades for this month's outcomes, token, and event pets***
Birthday Nov. 30

Watch Me Grow! wrote:ImageImage
Trading Guidelines wrote:
Some things you should know before you hit trade C:
- Mass accumulating ligers is my ultimate goal -
- Nothing I only have one of is for trade unless overpay -
- Baubles are appreciated, but not needed -
Distortionist

Return to Other Websites