Indomita Horse Sim [Updates]

Here you can discuss other virtual pet sites.

Re: Indomita [Alpha Invite Codes Available] Horse Sim

Postby Distortionist » Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:03 pm

Ah... I have two mares with DONT_CLAIM at the end of their names, since they're part of a community plan and they need to go somewhere. XD But a newbie claimed them anyways... I have warnings in their bios as well. It's okay now, though. Some of my friends there are going to steal them out for me <3

But enough about me! Yay, Silver! I'm so glad you'll be joining. I actually spend more time there than on Eld, can you believe it? Uh... Advice, advice... It's a good idea to wait until your horses have high stats before breeding them, since they will pass on to the foal. I made the mistake of breeding them the instant breeding was possible, which was a huge mistake because my horses were really low leveled back then. We sometimes have bingo with cool prizes on sundays. I don't really have anything else to say, lol... If you have questions, I'd be happy to answer them C:
***Offering FR treasure/stuff, artwork, or older trades for this month's outcomes, token, and event pets***
Birthday Nov. 30

Watch Me Grow! wrote:ImageImage
Trading Guidelines wrote:
Some things you should know before you hit trade C:
- Mass accumulating ligers is my ultimate goal -
- Nothing I only have one of is for trade unless overpay -
- Baubles are appreciated, but not needed -
Distortionist

Postby SpottedHorse » Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:08 pm

I joined! :D I am only one square away from being able to claim my custom mare :) I hope she isn't claimed in two hours. Are moves reset at midnight game time?
SpottedHorse

Postby Distortionist » Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:12 pm

Yes, that's right. But truth be told, she probably will be claimed. I suggest adding a warning like I did ;u;
***Offering FR treasure/stuff, artwork, or older trades for this month's outcomes, token, and event pets***
Birthday Nov. 30

Distortionist

Postby SpottedHorse » Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:22 pm

I have added "DONOTCLAIM" to her name and said the same on her profile. *crosses fingers*

I would love friend requests :) My id number is 402.
SpottedHorse

Postby Silverhart » Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:05 am

Ah, I'm so confused. XP I wish there was a tutorial. I'll get the hang of it I think, but it might take a while. I love the horse I created though. He's very handsome. I'm #416 by the way.

Someone sent me a horse though, I think? I don't know. I have request that seems like someone is offering me a horse, but there's no message, and I don't know the person. XP I'm not sure if I should accept it, or not.
Hellooo!
My name is Silverhart and I am here to collect pets, draw fanart, and geek out over Eld related things. And all while simultaneously searching for the truth behind the very many excellent questions. I am a stamp enthusiast, a loyal minion to my Lord Sullivan, partaker of muffins, and a shipper of apologies.
Eldemore Fanfiction ~ Current Project ~ Deviantart
Silverhart

Postby Distortionist » Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:17 am

Wait, who is it, Silver?
Birthday Nov. 30

Distortionist

Postby Silverhart » Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:43 am

No worries. It was resolved. ^^ I PMed them about it and apparently it was a mistake.

I'm still a bit lost though. XP But I'm sure I'll get the hang of it eventually.
Hellooo!
My name is Silverhart and I am here to collect pets, draw fanart, and geek out over Eld related things. And all while simultaneously searching for the truth behind the very many excellent questions. I am a stamp enthusiast, a loyal minion to my Lord Sullivan, partaker of muffins, and a shipper of apologies.
Silverhart

Postby Distortionist » Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:51 am

Ah, cool. I've friended both of you c: Is there anything in particular you're lost about?
Birthday Nov. 30

Distortionist

Postby Silverhart » Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:00 pm

Distortionist wrote:Ah, cool. I've friended both of you c: Is there anything in particular you're lost about?

Just general stuff. XP Like I can't figure out Action Points..? There's the bar on the side for them, right? It took me a while to realize it turns black as you do specific actions and use them up. (That's correct, right?) But the bars for my horse's hunger and thirst are black too. Does that mean they're hungry and thirsty? But I don't seem able to feed them.

Also 'Free Mares' and claiming mares, I can't seem to wrap my head around, and I haven't really found any information about it. Although I did create a mare and I think I claimed her with my stallion... At least she's in his harem now it looks like. Can mares you create be claimed by others? But are they still yours..? Can you trade horses to someone else, and is that different? I'm just confused. XP

Also how many times can we create horses? I know we're only allowed 5 total, but can we just create as many as we want? And how does retiring horses work?

Ah! I'm sorry for all the questions. XP I'm usually pretty good at finding my way around sites, but not this one it seems.
Hellooo!
Silverhart

Postby Distortionist » Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:56 pm

Silverhart wrote:
Distortionist wrote:Ah, cool. I've friended both of you c: Is there anything in particular you're lost about?

Just general stuff. XP Like I can't figure out Action Points..? There's the bar on the side for them, right? It took me a while to realize it turns black as you do specific actions and use them up. (That's correct, right?) But the bars for my horse's hunger and thirst are black too. Does that mean they're hungry and thirsty? But I don't seem able to feed them.

Also 'Free Mares' and claiming mares, I can't seem to wrap my head around, and I haven't really found any information about it. Although I did create a mare and I think I claimed her with my stallion... At least she's in his harem now it looks like. Can mares you create be claimed by others? But are they still yours..? Can you trade horses to someone else, and is that different? I'm just confused. XP

Also how many times can we create horses? I know we're only allowed 5 total, but can we just create as many as we want? And how does retiring horses work?

Ah! I'm sorry for all the questions. XP I'm usually pretty good at finding my way around sites, but not this one it seems.

For action points, the more white the better. The black will increase as you use it up. For the other stats, the more black the better. Black means "full", so a black AP bar will mean that you have "fully used" all of the AP.

Okay, so each horse belongs to a player unless they're up for adoption (if a foal is born to a player with no available slots it will be put up for adoption for one in game year and then deleted if not adopted). Every horse you create belongs to your account and is played by you, but mares can be "claimed" into a harem or herd by someone else's stallion. This means that the mare will be in their herd/harem, but you will play the mare. It's not like on some sites where every horse on your account is part of your "herd". Most of the time, each of your horses will belong to a different herd/harem. Of course, this means that your own stallions can claim mares as well. c: It's meant to make people on the site "cooperate" and interact with each other, since a herd needs different horses to fill the essential roles. It's possible to have a herd made entirely of your own horses, but this is discouraged.

You can only create as many horses as your account allows. Each basic account starts out with 5 slots, two of which can be stallions. This is to keep the stallion:mare ratio uneven. There was mention of there being a character creation limit per day, but I don't know if it's in the game yet. If you don't want a horse anymore, after it's been in the game for at least three days you can "retire" them at the bottom of their page. The horse will be erased from your account. I'm not sure if Lucy is going to implement a way to see the retired horses, but you can't right now. It's like exalting on FR. XD

Indomita was pretty confusing when I first joined, too, but lots of people helped me understand. C: Playing the game and testing out the confusing parts is what the Alpha period is all about! lol, I hope this helped!
Birthday Nov. 30

Distortionist

PreviousNext

Return to Other Websites