Safirina (Site in Progress: Official forum up!)

Here you can discuss other virtual pet sites.

Re: Safirina (Site in Progress: NEEDS GUILD MEMBERS!)

Postby FrighteningAsuna » Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:16 am

OwnedByCats wrote:I have been really busy but promise to check this out soon! Sounds fun to me, do you still need mods or anything? I am currently a mod on another site so I do have some experience. I also usually have more time to dedicate than I have lately too.

Well we only really had two mods who were active, right now we are looking for creative designer (pm me for more details), coder, and artist.
If a king doesn't move, how can his subordinates be expected to follow.

FrighteningAsuna

Postby Sky Kimimota » Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:26 pm

For those of you who might be interested, here's a few art samples! (I think I can do this :? :lol: ) We don't have any official adopts going out yet, since we're still in the planning phase, so this is just, well, lineart examples right now. Expect these little creatures, and others I didn't put, in the future! Unless, of course, some changes happen...

ImageImageImageImage
Sorry guys, but I probably won't be communicating with others very much for a little while. I'm feeling kind of antisocial because of some real life issues I'm having.
Sky Kimimota

Postby MarcusC301 » Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:39 pm

I Want to help!
username: MarcusC301
Position wanted:Mod
Contribution (art, story, or idea. This is optional but if I like it you have a better chance at gettint the position.): I would like to become a mod because I really like helping other players when they are confused or when they hve just broken a rule.
Type of pay wanted: Maybe a eldemore pet rare+?
Will you if you get picked be dedicated to helping?: Of course, this will be what I am looking forward to be doing! :D Others: There are no pets adoptable right?
I am quite new to Eldemore and if someone gifted me it would be great!
All year gifting game!
I have gifted 0 People
1 people Have gifted me
One Direction is awesome!
Give MarcusC301 a wow!
MarcusC301

Postby KisaWolfz » Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:00 am

I guess I should point out... and join here xD
But I am an official pet designer for Saf xD

Ive gotten much done in my time.
KisaWolfz

Postby Lilac » Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:31 am

I Want to help!
username: SnowfallStorm
Position wanted: General Helper
Contribution (art, story, or idea. This is optional but if I like it you have a better chance at gettint the position.): I have always wanted to be a mod/ general helper for a site like CS or Eldemore but I never had a chance to become one I also have plenty of free time as i have NO life.
Type of pay wanted: Baubles I guess I don't have to be payed though :D
Will you if you get picked be dedicated to helping?: Defiantly, as I said I have almost NO life XD!
I hope i can get picked good luck with the website!!

*Edit* I am so sorry but i cant help with the site, some stuff has come up and i cant anymore, sorry

I'm Lilac! I've been on the site for a while but just came back from a long break. I love all 90's grunge and alternative rock as well as 80's hair rock. I also love the San Antonio Spurs and the Golden State Warriors
so feel free to PM me about any of these topics! I love trades and wont let them rot! If you are a newbie (under 2 months on the site) PM me for a gift! Have a wonderful day!
Lilac

Postby Foxtail » Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:02 pm

Guild members! Ha! I get it, SAO Check out the link, it's important

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=4397

"Men have forgotten this truth," says the fox "But you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed."

"I am sometimes a fox and sometimes a lion. The whole secret of government lies in knowing when to be the one or the other."

"A cat grieves during the journey through life and wishes for Starclan. They believe it is better, but I think these cats fools. For it is not entirely about the ending, it's about the Journey too."
Foxtail

Postby Dumble Cat » Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:38 pm

I Want to help!
username:Dumble cat {will sign up as Eastwick
Position wanted:General Helper?Storyteller?One of them.
Contribution (art, story, or idea. This is optional but if I like it you have a better chance at gettint the position.):Hmm,I think I can come up with something.
Type of pay wanted:Nothing...it's ok if you pay me pets.
Will you if you get picked be dedicated to helping?:Yes!

also;my email isn't letting me log in so nevermind.so i can't accept it.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Click 'em! I'm heaven stream. on cs.
Dumble Cat

Postby Sky Kimimota » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:10 pm

Okay, in order to see what people think of the lore, I put up a poll! For now, it's the Corgonir lore, but every half a month or so, if not earlier, I'm putting up a poll to see what people think of the specified one. I appreciate every vote! :)
Sorry guys, but I probably won't be communicating with others very much for a little while. I'm feeling kind of antisocial because of some real life issues I'm having.
Sky Kimimota

Postby Cpt. Cheshire Kasper » Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:59 am

I Want to help!
Username: whiteleopard
Position wanted: General helper or Mod
Contribution (art, story, or idea. This is optional but if I like it you have a better chance at gettint the position.):
Type of pay wanted: the site's money thing (eldemore = Baubles, CS = Chicken dollars)
Will you if you get picked be dedicated to helping?: yes
:
¢αρтαιи ¢нєѕнιяє кαѕρєя
Cpt. Cheshire Kasper

Postby FrighteningAsuna » Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:54 am

Also! Since most staff for the planning site are very shifty (as in I never know who will stay since some quit all the time.) I will not be paying planning site people until we are done planning the site, and then they (excluding some of the current devoted staff.) will have to submit a different application to become an official helper, and if they succeed in obtaining a posituon I will put the info in a notebook.
If a king doesn't move, how can his subordinates be expected to follow.

FrighteningAsuna

PreviousNext

Return to Other Websites