Dragon Cave Anyone?

Here you can discuss other virtual pet sites.

Re: Dragon Cave Anyone?

Postby Saphira344 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:40 am

Benathorn wrote:
I joined Dragon Cave right at the beginning of 2009 in January. I remember when there were only a few egg sprites and when half the dragons had to be changed too. It is the only pet site I've been on for that long so if any of you guys wish for me to breed you free shimmers or anything else just let me know.

Benathorn's Scroll

I'm also known as Benathorn on there though I've rarely gotten involved in the community.
Just tons of dragon collecting. XD

Lol same here i rarely check the forms, the only time i ever posted what when i got this realy awful coded egg *shives* if i hadnt posted it on cs and had the word filter pop up i wouldnt of known till it hatched. If you want to know what it is ill link the mother but YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
I hoard any and all griffons.
I use saphira344 on every sight I am on, other then Youtube and Flight Rising where I am Saphira3441, so you might of seen me around.
Samhain, All Hallows' eve event
[center]Dralon Flock||Asperger Syndrome||Ask me || Icarus ||Athena||Moon Frost(Frost)||Tilly's story||
Saphira344

Postby Scar » Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:12 am

Benathorn wrote:
I joined Dragon Cave in 2008 in December. I remember when there were only a few egg sprites and when half the dragons had to be changed due to copyright laws. It is the only pet site I've been on for that long so if any of you guys wish for me to breed you free shimmers or anything else just let me know.

Benathorn's Scroll

I'm also known as Benathorn on there though I've rarely gotten involved in the community.
Just tons of dragon collecting. XD

Also, oldest Dragon right here in my lair. Repede, who knows? Some of you may have his offspring since he has been breeding since 08 to present day. Love my little Autumn boy~

I am so envious of you, right now. x'D
You've got Frills and Old Pinks, two dragons I'll never have because their discontinued which irks me to no end 'cause I'm like, OCD, and like having one of everything. Usually, not all the time, thank goodness.

I must commend you, though; I really love the creativity and uniqueness in your dragons' names, so bonus points for having awesome dragons. ^^
v
v
v
v

❝ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅʏ
LOCKED DEEP INSIDE OF ME

BUT NOW IT'S FREE
ɪᴛ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴇᴍʙʀᴀᴄᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʜᴀʀᴍᴏɴʏ ❞

ImageImage
text text text text text text t
Have questions?
Feel free to drop a PM! c;
Have an great day!

"Scar- the Ancient of Destroying Evidence"
"I like big men and I cannot lie~"

✦ ✦ ママ犬 ✦ ✦

ɴᴏᴡ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ,
very well,
THE LOVE
WITHIN MYSELF

✦ ✦ ✦
ImageImage

❝ ᴏɴʟʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ
BREAK
THE SHELL

Scar

Postby Benathorn » Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:08 am

@Saphira344- Your going to have to show the egg now.
Very curious to see the linage if it is really as bad as you say. XD

@Scar- Thank you! I've been naming those dragons since 08 and have just continued to do so ever since.
And yeah, I remember when they discontinued those dragons. Very sad since now you can't collect them unless you were there before they did so. D:
Benathorn
Administrator

Postby Scar » Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:43 am

Benathorn wrote:
@Scar- Thank you! I've been naming those dragons since 08 and have just continued to do so ever since.
And yeah, I remember when they discontinued those dragons. Very sad since now you can't collect them unless you were there before they did so. D:

No problem. ^^ And well, no use crying over spilt milk. At least its only two and not more, I'm still missing a few, though. One being an ordeal in itself which is that Neglected dragon, and I still need to get a male/female alt vine and a female alt black, but those I can think up at the top up my head. Oh, and the bronze shimmer still eludes me. x'D I still favor the Silver Shimmers more because they're just gorgeous, but that's just my preference.
v
v
v
v

❝ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅʏ
LOCKED DEEP INSIDE OF ME

BUT NOW IT'S FREE

ImageImage
Have questions?
Have an great day!

✦ ✦ ママ犬 ✦ ✦

ɴᴏᴡ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ,
very well,
THE LOVE
WITHIN MYSELF

✦ ✦ ✦
ImageImage

❝ ᴏɴʟʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ
BREAK
THE SHELL

Scar

Postby Saphira344 » Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:01 am

Benathorn wrote:

http://dragcave.net/view/dcd66 Gemmas first born egg, it still has its code*shiver*most people found it amuseing when i was asking for help and some even asked for the poor egg.
I use saphira344 on every sight I am on, other then Youtube and Flight Rising where I am Saphira3441, so you might of seen me around.
[center]Dralon Flock||Asperger Syndrome||Ask me || Icarus ||Athena||Moon Frost(Frost)||Tilly's story||
Saphira344

Postby Scar » Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:46 am

Saphira344 wrote:
Benathorn wrote:

http://dragcave.net/view/dcd66 Gemmas first born egg, it still has its code*shiver*most people found it amuseing when i was asking for help and some even asked for the poor egg.

Oh, my. o__o That's an... interesting code that little one decided to be.
Hm... I wonder if I have any particular word related codes, now, I never look at them 'cause they never interested me but now I'm curious. That shall be a test for later one! x3
v
v
v
v

❝ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅʏ
LOCKED DEEP INSIDE OF ME

BUT NOW IT'S FREE

ImageImage
Have questions?
Have an great day!

✦ ✦ ママ犬 ✦ ✦

ɴᴏᴡ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ,
very well,
THE LOVE
WITHIN MYSELF

✦ ✦ ✦
ImageImage

❝ ᴏɴʟʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ
BREAK
THE SHELL

Scar

Postby Saphira344 » Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:41 pm

My favert codes are code,delta,dira and yay. Code is a white called my names code deltas a silver,dira is a noctorn and yays a pink.
Saphira344

Postby Scar » Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:58 pm

So! After going through all my dragons codes I find that my favorites ones are--
iNKK, toRue, coVe, rULA, and Onto. ^^
v
v
v
v

❝ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅʏ
LOCKED DEEP INSIDE OF ME

BUT NOW IT'S FREE

ImageImage
Have questions?
Have an great day!

✦ ✦ ママ犬 ✦ ✦

ɴᴏᴡ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ,
very well,
THE LOVE
WITHIN MYSELF

✦ ✦ ✦
ImageImage

❝ ᴏɴʟʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ
BREAK
THE SHELL

Scar

Postby Saphira344 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:34 am

Scar wrote:
So! After going through all my dragons codes I find that my favorites ones are--

one of the funest is the vampire called Rescue :P its becuse of her code rescu
Saphira344

Postby Soratha » Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:14 pm

-drops in randomly-
Saphira344 wrote:
Benathorn wrote:@Saphira344- Your going to have to show the egg now.

I've seen much worse e-e

Scar wrote:So! After going through all my dragons codes I find that my favorites ones are--

toRue = win

I love the code on this silver XD
-goes to find more funny stuff-

Gvrzr hEx7k 42GEM 0fBew oVOOE oFUBh
MYpKA <- That's a Thunder by the way.
(That last one might make more sense if you like pokemon.)

Image Image

Soratha

PreviousNext

Return to Other Websites