Dragon Cave Anyone?

Here you can discuss other virtual pet sites.

Re: Dragon Cave Anyone?

Postby Grengirl » Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:02 pm

I did fairly well on the inital drop as well; though I'm still confused as to what time it atually starts. I thought it was midnight est so I sayed up quite late hoping to catch them at the beginning of the drop instead I ended up scrambling around the next afternoon :(
Born of cold and winter air
And mountain rain combining,
This icy force, both foul and fair,
Has a frozen heart worth mining. ~ Ice Traders

Hoarding all Owls

Please feel free to send me tradesMe on CS and My Scroll
Eliza, 'Lil
Grengirl

Postby Grengirl » Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:24 pm

Should be a new drop this weekend!
I have my egg slots open do you guys?

Hoarding all Owls

Eliza, 'Lil
Grengirl

Postby Scar » Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:42 pm

Grengirl wrote:

I do~
I wonder what's in store? 83
v
v
v
v

❝ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅʏ
LOCKED DEEP INSIDE OF ME

BUT NOW IT'S FREE
ɪᴛ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴇᴍʙʀᴀᴄᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʜᴀʀᴍᴏɴʏ ❞

ImageImage
text text text text text text t
Have questions?
Feel free to drop a PM! c;
Have an great day!

"Scar- the Ancient of Destroying Evidence"
"I like big men and I cannot lie~"

✦ ✦ ママ犬 ✦ ✦

ɴᴏᴡ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ,
very well,
THE LOVE
WITHIN MYSELF

✦ ✦ ✦
ImageImage

❝ ᴏɴʟʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ
BREAK
THE SHELL

Scar

Postby Grengirl » Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:58 pm

Scar wrote:
Grengirl wrote:

I do~
I wonder what's in store? 83

not sure but new eggs are always exciting!

*have my new eggs do you guys?

Hoarding all Owls

Eliza, 'Lil
Grengirl

Postby Duskfeather » Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:22 pm

Got mine! Really nice looking too!
Duskfeather

Postby Vazchu » Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:25 pm

I've been on DC since August 2008, and it has always been a place that is quite dear to me (I've that site to thank for helping me practice English since the schools I've been to did me no good when it came to that part). Though, I can admit that I haven't been all too active since late 2012, surely I've been there and such, but I've been much too lazy to trade for the dragons I'm missing and such, lol. Shame, because at one point I only had the Holly left to get 'til I had them all. And now I haven't even bothered with looking how many there's left to go 'til I've everything... xD

I know that I had a plan once to write descriptions for all of my dragons there (aka that's one of the ways I practiced English once upon a time, that and the forums), but I think that I should put that aside now... I mean... I've far too many dragons for doing that... I should just focus on naming the ones I haven't named yet (ugh, I'm so much behind... It will take forever, lol).

Anyway, my scroll is Caius and is very messy atm because I haven't sorted it for quite some time now. ^^'

Within the darkness two pearls shines bright,
glittering and shimmering in their bluest pride.
Somewhere in the depths there is a silent sound,
a silent song which caused the heart to pound.
It whispers, it tells stories of old, tales of eternity ride,
forgotten within this endless song.
Vazchu

Postby Scar » Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:46 pm

Vazchu wrote:
I've been on DC since August 2008, and it has always been a place that is quite dear to me (I've that site to thank for helping me practice English since the schools I've been to did me no good when it came to that part). Though, I can admit that I haven't been all too active since late 2012, surely I've been there and such, but I've been much too lazy to trade for the dragons I'm missing and such, lol. Shame, because at one point I only had the Holly left to get 'til I had them all. And now I haven't even bothered with looking how many there's left to go 'til I've everything... xD

I know that I had a plan once to write descriptions for all of my dragons there (aka that's one of the ways I practiced English once upon a time, that and the forums), but I think that I should put that aside now... I mean... I've far too many dragons for doing that... I should just focus on naming the ones I haven't named yet (ugh, I'm so much behind... It will take forever, lol).

Anyway, my scroll is Caius and is very messy atm because I haven't sorted it for quite some time now. ^^'

Do you know what all dragons you're missing? =)
v
v
v
v

❝ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅʏ
LOCKED DEEP INSIDE OF ME

BUT NOW IT'S FREE

ImageImage
Have questions?
Have an great day!

✦ ✦ ママ犬 ✦ ✦

ɴᴏᴡ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ,
very well,
THE LOVE
WITHIN MYSELF

✦ ✦ ✦
ImageImage

❝ ᴏɴʟʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ
BREAK
THE SHELL

Scar

Postby Vazchu » Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:05 am

Scar wrote:
Vazchu wrote:

The only ones I can say without having to go through my entire scroll is Shimmers, all three colours (I believe they're called that at least... The prize dragons that came after the Tinsel's anyway. x'd Oh god, I need to study the newer species more... Once upon a time I knew the names of each and everyone and could tell which one it was just by looking at their eggs and the descriptions, but now... Ugh, I only know the old once that has been around forever. xD Off to the wikia to study, lol.) and a male and ungendered ND. But it's probably more than that, because it sounds too little with just them... xD

Vazchu

Postby Scar » Sat May 03, 2014 2:06 am

Vazchu wrote:
Scar wrote:
Vazchu wrote:

The only ones I can say without having to go through my entire scroll is Shimmers, all three colours (I believe they're called that at least... The prize dragons that came after the Tinsel's anyway. x'd Oh god, I need to study the newer species more... Once upon a time I knew the names of each and everyone and could tell which one it was just by looking at their eggs and the descriptions, but now... Ugh, I only know the old once that has been around forever. xD Off to the wikia to study, lol.) and a male and ungendered ND. But it's probably more than that, because it sounds too little with just them... xD

I have some Silver and Bronze Shimmers, depending if you're persnickety about lineages, I can breed you some. =)

Out of all this time, I only now realize that I still have no Gold Shimmers. |=/

The May release is going to be out later on today, 1:00 PM EST time to be exact.
Ohhhh, I wonder what they'll be~ x3
v
v
v
v

❝ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅʏ
LOCKED DEEP INSIDE OF ME

BUT NOW IT'S FREE

ImageImage
Have questions?
Have an great day!

✦ ✦ ママ犬 ✦ ✦

ɴᴏᴡ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ,
very well,
THE LOVE
WITHIN MYSELF

✦ ✦ ✦
ImageImage

❝ ᴏɴʟʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ
BREAK
THE SHELL

Scar

Postby Vazchu » Sat May 03, 2014 4:29 am

Scar wrote:
I have some Silver and Bronze Shimmers, depending if you're persnickety about lineages, I can breed you some. =)

Out of all this time, I only now realize that I still have no Gold Shimmers. |=/

The May release is going to be out later on today, 1:00 PM EST time to be exact.
Ohhhh, I wonder what they'll be~ x3

Nah, I'm not very picky with lineages as long as they aren't inbred. :3 Surely I like pretty lineages and all, but sometimes not-so-well-planned things can be great too. ^^'

Oh crap, I forgot about that and just got my scroll locked... xD Lololololol, whyyyy? I wanted another Mint and another Guardian..... That's it... They ruined it for me. xD

On another note... I felt like breeding some of my dragons again (bluu, my Silver and Gold dragons never cooperates with me... they hate me. </3 Especially Pandorai... She has never liked me...)... And I felt like breeding one of my Tinsels again... And well... It's code amuses me, a lot. xD I've no idea why, but I laughed when I saw it. xD
2oo3x

Vazchu

PreviousNext

Return to Other Websites