Please lock. Sorry everyone.

Here you can discuss other virtual pet sites.

Please lock. Sorry everyone.

Postby WolfyAlex » Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:35 pm

About

I am sorry to everyone who previously started on this. After my attempt at getting a host falling through, I lost motivation, and then school started bearing down on me. Also had some complications with some staff not being able to work. Thank you for everyone who helped me in the past, and again I'm sorry. I really hope that now that I will not have to worry about school for a while, I can get this up and running. If any staff would like to still work on this just shoot me a pm. I am restarting applications being that a few of our artists resigned a while back. I am sorry again for the previous fall through.

For all of you who have not yet been apart of Realm of Aeolus, it is to be like eldemore and chickensmoothie, in the adoptable sense and closer to eldemore with having a story line. Please read the intro bellow and feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Staff

Creator:Me
Artists: open
Mods: open
Archivist: open
General Helpers: open
Coders: open
Last edited by WolfyAlex on Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:36 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Pm me for questions or if you join. I will be happy to mentor/help when you first join the site as are many other FF members. ^^ I'm WolfyAlex there and my refferal/account number is (#13189).
WolfyAlex

Apply

Postby WolfyAlex » Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:35 pm

Artists

Code: Select all
Username:
Why do you want to be an artist for Aeulos?:
Art examples:
Experience:
Activity level:
Other:

Archivist

Username:
Why do you want to be an Archivist for Aeulos?:
Experience:
Activity level:
Other:

Mod

Username:
Why do you want to be a Mod for Aeulos?:
Experience:
Activity level:
Other:

Coder

Username:
Why do you want to be a Coder for Aeulos?:
Experience:
Activity level:
Other:

General Helper

Username:
Why do you want to be General helper for Aeulos?
Experience:
Activity level:
Other:

Filled out Applications

Followers {beta testers when site opens}
Last edited by WolfyAlex on Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:29 pm, edited 10 times in total.

Pm me for questions or if you join. I will be happy to mentor/help when you first join the site as are many other FF members. ^^ I'm WolfyAlex there and my refferal/account number is (#13189).
WolfyAlex

About Aeulos (site concept)

Postby WolfyAlex » Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:37 pm

Intro

There are many worlds parallel to our own, some seem quite uninhabitable while others flourish like our own. Those that can hold life house tremendous amounts of undiscovered species. Through a gate way made of mind and soul we can see into these other worlds; even possibly be apart of them. You may even already be apart of a few, but I have discovered a new world.

One of winds with its balance hinging on the elements It's inhabitants more intelligent than you would think, but as I have found quite friendly to most. If you wish to join Me in this world you will be welcomed with open arms. For I can not uncover the mysteries of this work on my own. Now if you have chosen to explore this new world come and follow me. Let me welcome you to the Realm of Aeolus.

May you find a great adventure in discovering the parts of this ancient land.
Last edited by WolfyAlex on Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.

WolfyAlex

other

Postby WolfyAlex » Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:38 pm

Image( pleass ignore my spelling. )
The highlighted ones are the ones the site will start with names are subjected to change
Image map going to make it digital
Image Digital map. ^^

Image Was made by Discord from FF. Was to be the a guardian of Aeolus. Style of art I'm looking for, for the "pets".
Last edited by WolfyAlex on Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:35 pm, edited 4 times in total.

WolfyAlex

Re: Realm of Aeolus

Postby WolfyAlex » Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:11 pm

Lots more info

WolfyAlex

Postby WolfyAlex » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:03 pm

applications up.

WolfyAlex

Postby WolfyAlex » Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:30 am

Applications

Fabulicious : Mod : CS
Clawesia : Mod : FF
Katigura : Mod : FF

Helpers

Kohia : FF
Shadowflight13 : CS

{coded this on my phone xD so if there's any mistakes ill fix em at home but I feel f

WolfyAlex

Postby Starrywish » Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:19 pm

Bump
Starrywish

Postby Sky Wing » Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:23 am

This looks cool ,3,
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

xxE N D U R E

xxxxxxxxxxxąηɗ

S U R V I V E