Please lock. Sorry everyone.

Here you can discuss other virtual pet sites.

Re: Apply

Postby Sal » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:13 am

G-Dragon X Taeyang wrote:
Username: G-Dragon X Taeyang
Why do you want to be a Mod for Aeulos?: Because I have nothing to do in my free time, and I always wanted to be mod.
Experience: Sorry, but I have no experience before. I just hope I'll be able to learn from my seniors! :D
Activity level: 9/10 I have a lot of time everyday.
Other: Thanks a lot!

{Quoting myself even though I'm accepted... XD}

I joined as VIPseyo ! I hope to learn from those people who has been mods on other sites once I'm accepted! :3
G-Dragon shouting 'cuckoo' in Running Man Ep. 250

“People think I’m arrogant. But I cry and I’m a soft person.”–GD
“When I feel exhausted, with members we all cheer each other on”–D-Lite
“Big Bang is the group I want to be with till I die. I want us to be five members. Forever.”-V.I
“Everytime we came to Japan, I would go to a CD store and buy a new hip hop or R&B album.”–Sol
“It’s a shame that people evaluate and go wild over artists based on how their songs rank on charts.”–Tabi

Used to be|Lookie!|#|Credit|#|#|G-Dragon X Taeyang
Sal

Re: Apply

Postby Starrywish » Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:19 pm

Se7en wrote:
G-Dragon X Taeyang wrote:
Username: G-Dragon X Taeyang
Why do you want to be a Mod for Aeulos?: Because I have nothing to do in my free time, and I always wanted to be mod.
Experience: Sorry, but I have no experience before. I just hope I'll be able to learn from my seniors! :D
Activity level: 9/10 I have a lot of time everyday.
Other: Thanks a lot!

{Quoting myself even though I'm accepted... XD}

I joined as VIPseyo ! I hope to learn from those people who has been mods on other sites once I'm accepted! :3

Hi I'm the archivist :)

(So you like kpop XD Big Bang)
Starrywish

Re: Realm of Aeolus {reopen}

Postby FoxFlame » Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:50 pm

Username: FoxFlame
Why do you want to be a General Helper for Aeulos?: because I'm very interested in online virtual pet sites and this seems like an awesome new one. I have been on a lot of other sites and always wanted to be more involved but all staff positions were filled so this seems like a great oppertunity.
Experience: not much
Activity level: 9/10
Other: will be unactive once a year during summer for my yearly trip to Alaska for about 10-21 days (most places there don't have internet)
Last edited by FoxFlame on Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageFoxFlame

I STILL CHECK IN OFTEN, FEEL FREE TO SEND A TRADE OR MESSAGE!
FoxFlame

Postby Sky Wing » Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:42 pm

Username: SkyWing
Why do you want to be an Archivist for Aeulos?: I have lots of free time and have nothing else to do. Being able to take part in creating a new community seems pretty cool, and I would love to meet new people!
Experience: My dad would pay me to archive his meal plans XD
Activity level: Pretty active. If I get accepted it will definitely give me more of a reason to be active!
Other: I will not be online on Sundays. I might be able to be a coder but I'm not sure if I'm good enough. Also if I don't get accepted for and archivist could I try general helper or mod?Can we apply for more than one thing? Is there an age limit? Sorry so many questions...
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

xxE N D U R E

xxxxxxxxxxxąηɗ

S U R V I V E

xxxxNo matter what you

xxxxxxxkeep finding

xxxxxsomething to fight

xxxxxxxxxxxxxfor
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Sky Wing

Postby Sal » Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:16 am

It already as been so long so may I please ask why isn't my accout verified yet?
G-Dragon shouting 'cuckoo' in Running Man Ep. 250

“People think I’m arrogant. But I cry and I’m a soft person.”–GD
“When I feel exhausted, with members we all cheer each other on”–D-Lite
“Big Bang is the group I want to be with till I die. I want us to be five members. Forever.”-V.I
“Everytime we came to Japan, I would go to a CD store and buy a new hip hop or R&B album.”–Sol
“It’s a shame that people evaluate and go wild over artists based on how their songs rank on charts.”–Tabi

Used to be|Lookie!|#|Credit|#|#|G-Dragon X Taeyang
Sal

Previous

Return to Other Websites