Asmundr Pre-Alpha Sim Game

Here you can discuss other virtual pet sites.

Asmundr Pre-Alpha Sim Game

Postby Benathorn » Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:26 pm

Hey guys, I recently came across a rarely known game which is in the works that some of you may be interested in joining while there are still slots available. I know I do not usually advertise sites myself, but I am always supportive of upcoming sites such as this with wonderfully rich lore and character creation that you get to play as yourself-- that, and it has a pretty awesome comic that inspired it's creation by the artist which you should totally check out to immerse yourself in this amazing world they created. <3

- You can find the comic here on DA

- The new site that is in it's beginning infant stages can be found here

(Feel free to use me as your reference by placing my id #186 when you sign up. Also, feel free to befriend me on there as well 'cause I'd love to have some Eldemore users keep me company in such a new place. X3)

There are various canine species to play as and also one big cat species as well. Unless you've read the comic it may not all make much sense to you at first, but then, that is why I highly encourage everyone to give it a read when you have the time and if you are interested. There are only a few slots left open to those who wish to pay to test out the site while it is being built. It costs 10.00 USD total, but do not confuse it with a monthly subscription, it is just an early entry fee only to help out the site and allow you early access to try and test things out. As many of you know, there are always perks to being some of the first few with sites such as these, that, and it supports the site also as they continue to work hard on it.

If you'd rather not pay/ or are unable to, then waiting for the game to become public is fine as well. I simply wanted to inform you of this place since it is looking so awesome so far! I'm afraid I can not show any images, but if you check out the link you should see for yourself some of what it has to offer. If you have any questions feel free to post here and I'll happily help you out about the species and lore of this place~
Benathorn
Administrator

Re: Asmundr Pre-Alpha Sim Game

Postby mkairalla1 » Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:00 pm

are there any slots left?:D
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗
Interestingword is my parabatai!

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
the world was made within
the oppressive limitations of time,
death, and impermanence"
-Cecil, Welcome to Nightvale

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby Benathorn » Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:23 am

mkairalla1 wrote:are there any slots left?:D

I'm afraid all the slots were taken a few weeks ago. ^^'

However, I'll be sure to let you guys know when the site is open for more members to join or when they decide to open it to the public~
Benathorn
Administrator

Postby Hyensa » Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:33 pm

I'll have to watch this.
Hyensa

Postby Giant Talking Banana » Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:54 am

Yes, I'm very interested in joining c:

╔════════════╗

Hello! I'm Giant Talking Banana.
I'm not active anymore, but I like
to keep some stuff on my account
around just for memories' sake.
xxxxxxxx<- Sadgati
--------signature made by me--------

╚════════════╝
Giant Talking Banana

Postby Benathorn » Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:07 am

Asmundr the game has just recently opened it's pre-paid alpha codes once more, but due to a few glitches they had to shut it down for a bit till they get it fixed. More about that update can be read here. Should be very soon if you'd like to get the last 200 early access codes they have available before closing till it opens next year-- so be sure to keep an eye out! I'll let you guys know here when they open it again as well~
Benathorn
Administrator

Postby Benathorn » Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:20 pm

Pre-Alpha codes are being sold once more and the site is back up! Get them while you can if you're interested in joining~
Benathorn
Administrator

Postby Falsanthin » Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:59 pm

oh nice i'll have to keep an eye out for the public opening. I've been reading the comic but had no idea there was a game
ImageImageImageImage
Falsanthin

Return to Other Websites