Lioden Fan Club

Here you can discuss other virtual pet sites.

Re: Lioden?

Postby Noel » Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:48 pm

Polly44 wrote:Just seen the new cub artwork and it's gorgeous, but making people pay 10 GB for it is a bit of a dog move i think. On most other sites artwork updates are free and surely (judging by the amount of people who bought it in the comments) loads of people are buying GB, so a money boost should not be necessary. An awful lot of people cannot get GB and so must miss out on this update, which should be free. It seems to me that a lot of things in the game have to be bought with GB. Though as i don't play it anymore, i cannot be sure about that.

I love the new cub art work as well. I plan to buy it myself once I fix up my new Rosette heir some.

I really don't mind that they charged GB for the new art work. It gives GB buyers/spenders something nice to show off a bit. And 10GB really isn't THAT much for how much work they put into doing the art work. It's only 50 cents per GB, so that's 5 dollars to show off the awesome art. And it's a one time expense. It is way better, in my opinion, then the Feed/Play All item you can buy for 5 GB that lasts only a month. And I buy that every month cause I have a huge pride and it would take me forever to feed/play with all my lions every few days.

Also GB isn't that hard to get. Many players collect large amount of food or toys and sell for GB. Or you could sell extra decor from the events. If your real lucky and have a rosette or a mutated lion(ess) born into your pride you could sell that for a nice chuck of GB.
ImageLovelace
Will trade pets for Baubles, Missed outcomes, Hoard pets, and Extra Eld pets. Also looking for CS wish list pets, items, and C$.
Please take a look around and see what I have to offer. Looking forward to trades.

My CS account
neptonian
Noel

Postby 1992Leap » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:47 pm

My friend joined using your ID as referrer; her name is Owly.
I trade anything in my dupes folder! Anything in a locked folder is NFT-please don't offer.
I do not personally believe in Hoarding.
Before you message me, understand that my username does actually mean I am FIVE YEARS OLD.

I trade Eldemore-CS. I prefer to receive here and send from there--I've been on CS many, many years. My username is, and always has been, Captain Obvious.
1992Leap

Postby Noel » Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:19 pm

My awesome Rosette Heir. I can't wait for him to be king. Just have to get his stats up a bit before my current king retires. I also want to get him a couple new marks, just not sure yet. Hopefully something new will come out that will go with him and not cover the rosette to much. Also thinking on changing his eyes, possibly hetro like his father.

ImageLovelace
Will trade pets for Baubles, Missed outcomes, Hoard pets, and Extra Eld pets. Also looking for CS wish list pets, items, and C$.
Please take a look around and see what I have to offer. Looking forward to trades.

My CS account
neptonian
Noel

Postby flicka » Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:54 pm

He looks like a calico; Speaking of GB, im looking to earn some through art. I really need it to save some sub males that are real beauts, I just need 4GB. To start actively playing again, I ended up going on un-planned hiatus and stopped playing so they weren't lost.
flicka

Postby Calliope » Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:29 pm

Noel wrote:
Polly44 wrote:Just seen the new cub artwork and it's gorgeous, but making people pay 10 GB for it is a bit of a dog move i think. On most other sites artwork updates are free and surely (judging by the amount of people who bought it in the comments) loads of people are buying GB, so a money boost should not be necessary. An awful lot of people cannot get GB and so must miss out on this update, which should be free. It seems to me that a lot of things in the game have to be bought with GB. Though as i don't play it anymore, i cannot be sure about that.

I love the new cub art work as well. I plan to buy it myself once I fix up my new Rosette heir some.

I really don't mind that they charged GB for the new art work. It gives GB buyers/spenders something nice to show off a bit. And 10GB really isn't THAT much for how much work they put into doing the art work. It's only 50 cents per GB, so that's 5 dollars to show off the awesome art. And it's a one time expense. It is way better, in my opinion, then the Feed/Play All item you can buy for 5 GB that lasts only a month. And I buy that every month cause I have a huge pride and it would take me forever to feed/play with all my lions every few days.

Also GB isn't that hard to get. Many players collect large amount of food or toys and sell for GB. Or you could sell extra decor from the events. If your real lucky and have a rosette or a mutated lion(ess) born into your pride you could sell that for a nice chuck of GB.

Sigh... I have one female rosette who refuses to pass it on to any of her offspring. Maybe I -should- sell her because she's so disappointing! *looks at her threateningly*
Lovely lovely Elkrin!
Calliope

Postby Noel » Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:24 pm

Calliope wrote:Sigh... I have one female rosette who refuses to pass it on to any of her offspring. Maybe I -should- sell her because she's so disappointing! *looks at her threateningly*

Rosette don't pass down like other genes do. It's a tricky gene to get in the first place. It's very random and nobody really knows how to get.
ImageLovelace

My CS account
neptonian
Noel

Postby Noel » Wed May 27, 2015 11:31 am

I'm just LOVING the new pregnant lioness line art. They all look super sweet in this pose.

ImageLovelace

My CS account
neptonian
Noel

Postby *senpai* » Thu May 28, 2015 9:57 pm

I go on linden #62184
*senpai*

Re: Lioden Fan Club

Postby Noel » Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:29 am

Meet Fernaldo, my new king. I kept the old kings looks since I managed to get a high stated lion to take over (1,600+).

Will be changing his looks a bit tho. Hoping to get Infernal Blood from Octobers event to change his base. And I believe it's next months (or Novembers, not real sure which) event that allows you to add newer markings with event currency.

But for now I'm pretty happy.
ImageLovelace

My CS account
neptonian
Noel

Previous

Return to Other Websites