Lioden Fan Club

Here you can discuss other virtual pet sites.

Re: Lioden?

Postby Cancer » Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:50 pm

Just thought I'd show off my new Queen
http://www.lioden.com/territory_lion.php?id=72659340000
I love trades!
Cancer

Postby Calliope » Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:49 am

Got lioden obsessed at the moment. Waaay too many lionesses and cubs. Am eating my way through the Serengeti ... constant struggle to keep them fed!
Lovely lovely Elkrin!
Calliope

Postby flicka » Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:07 pm

Calliope wrote:Got lioden obsessed at the moment. Waaay too many lionesses and cubs. Am eating my way through the Serengeti ... constant struggle to keep them fed!

I know how you feel >.< I have so many lionesses thart I had to create a side account to store some >.< and its really hard to keep them fed on my main
flicka

Postby Noel » Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:47 am

I spent half of last night improving my new males marks and decorating him. Took a crud load of GB to do it too, but in the end I think it is worth it.

Check out my new smexy stud: http://www.lioden.com/lion.php?id=22552

And I know what you mean by having a hard time feeding the pride. I have 46 lionesses, 33 cubs and more on the way. I keep telling myself to stay out of the trade center but I use it to buy food, since I don't have time to constantly send my females out to hunt. And every so often a very pretty lioness will catch my eye and I have to buy. I really love the unique looking girls.
ImageLovelace
Will trade pets for Baubles, Missed outcomes, Hoard pets, and Extra Eld pets. Also looking for CS wish list pets, items, and C$.
Please take a look around and see what I have to offer. Looking forward to trades.

My CS account
neptonian
Noel

Postby Polly44 » Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:50 am

I am signed up on it but i don't really play it anymore. While the game itself is great, i found it way too time consuming and unfortunatly i just don't have the time these days. And feeding all the lions and cubs was a nightmare, i hardly ever had enough food for them all. xD I do still check up on it sometimes though. But i think i might give away my stuff on there (apart from my favourites) i'll get on my laptop tonight and have a look at it and let you all know if i am having a giveaway. :)

EDIT: Almost all my lions are now free to good homes. I will give players on here 3 days to ask me to transfer any they want and then i will put them up to everyone on Lioden. (I have a couple of nursing cubs that are free, but i want to keep the mum, so anyone who wants them will have to wait until they are older.)

Link to my main account:
Main Account

Second Account:
Side Account

(Any with "Keep" in their name are not free and those with "Free" in their name are indeed free.)

Will take a look at my items ASAP and let you all know what i am doing with those too. (I might sell them for SB for if i ever decide to go back or give them away, i'm not sure yet.)
ImageImageImage

My Chicken Smoothie Account:
Polly44
My UK & International Howrse
Account:

Polly4 (UK) Polly4 (International)

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Polly44

Postby Polly44 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:26 pm

Polly44 wrote:I am signed up on it but i don't really play it anymore. While the game itself is great, i found it way too time consuming and unfortunatly i just don't have the time these days. And feeding all the lions and cubs was a nightmare, i hardly ever had enough food for them all. xD I do still check up on it sometimes though. But i think i might give away my stuff on there (apart from my favourites) i'll get on my laptop tonight and have a look at it and let you all know if i am having a giveaway. :)

EDIT: Almost all my lions are now free to good homes. I will give players on here 3 days to ask me to transfer any they want and then i will put them up to everyone on Lioden. (I have a couple of nursing cubs that are free, but i want to keep the mum, so anyone who wants them will have to wait until they are older.)

Link to my main account:
Main Account

Second Account:
Side Account

(Any with "Keep" in their name are not free and those with "Free" in their name are indeed free.)

Will take a look at my items ASAP and let you all know what i am doing with those too. (I might sell them for SB for if i ever decide to go back or give them away, i'm not sure yet.)

Is anybody interested? Cuz if not i will just give them away to people on Lioden now.
ImageImageImage

Polly44
Account:

ImageImageImage
Polly44

Postby Hyensa » Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:53 pm

Is lioden worth playing and putting time into? what exactly is it?
Hyensa

Postby Noel » Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:02 am

Hyensa wrote:Is lioden worth playing and putting time into? what exactly is it?

I personally like playing it, but every persons opinion is different. I must admit it is kinda hard to keep your pride fed once you get a lot of lions. Unless you have time to send your lionesses out to hunt often.

Lioden is basically a realistic lion sim game, that is geared more towards older people. You start out with one male lion that is your king. You also have two slots to have lionesses. You can either find lionesses by Exploring or in Trades. To be able to have more lionesses you have to gain more territory. I believe you can have up to 40 adult lionesses before new slots cost money. To have an adult Sub-male you have to get a sub-male slot as well. Sub-males can go on patrols to gain stats but cant be bred unless they become king. To have a sub-male become king, your old king have to be at least 15. Any sooner is costs money.

You are also able to breed your lions. Many have special coats or markings. And I have to admit breeding and seeing new cubs is my favorite part of the game. They introduced mutations a few months ago to make things a bit more realistic. But mutations are a vrey rare thing to come across.

You can use your king to go exploring where you find items like toys, food, or event items. You can also find and claim lionesses or fight enemy's to gain states and impression. You may have a hard time winning over a lioness when you first start due to the low impression, but in time it goes up and you'll be able to win almost every lioness you come across.

Every month there is a new event where you can collect beetles and find other interesting things in explore. The beetles can be traded in for exclusive event Decor to decorate your lions or items to help increase with breeding stats, marking, ect.

There is a ton more stuff I can tell you about, but I'm running out of time and need to get back to work. But just know it is a fun game, may take a bit of time to learn where everything is and what everything does. There is a chat box to talk to people and ask questions. Nearly everyone seems pretty friendly there and willing to help new people out. If you do decide to join let me know and I'll send a friend request and I'll help answer questions you may have.
ImageLovelace
Will trade pets for Baubles, Missed outcomes, Hoard pets, and Extra Eld pets. Also looking for CS wish list pets, items, and C$.
Please take a look around and see what I have to offer. Looking forward to trades.

My CS account
neptonian
Noel

Postby Polly44 » Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:30 pm

Just seen the new cub artwork and it's gorgeous, but making people pay 10 GB for it is a bit of a dog move i think. On most other sites artwork updates are free and surely (judging by the amount of people who bought it in the comments) loads of people are buying GB, so a money boost should not be necessary. An awful lot of people cannot get GB and so must miss out on this update, which should be free. It seems to me that a lot of things in the game have to be bought with GB. Though as i don't play it anymore, i cannot be sure about that.
ImageImageImage

Polly44
Account:

ImageImageImage
Polly44

Postby Hyensa » Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:43 pm

Neptonian wrote:
Hyensa wrote:Is lioden worth playing and putting time into? what exactly is it?

I personally like playing it, but every persons opinion is different. I must admit it is kinda hard to keep your pride fed once you get a lot of lions. Unless you have time to send your lionesses out to hunt often.

Lioden is basically a realistic lion sim game, that is geared more towards older people. You start out with one male lion that is your king. You also have two slots to have lionesses. You can either find lionesses by Exploring or in Trades. To be able to have more lionesses you have to gain more territory. I believe you can have up to 40 adult lionesses before new slots cost money. To have an adult Sub-male you have to get a sub-male slot as well. Sub-males can go on patrols to gain stats but cant be bred unless they become king. To have a sub-male become king, your old king have to be at least 15. Any sooner is costs money.

You are also able to breed your lions. Many have special coats or markings. And I have to admit breeding and seeing new cubs is my favorite part of the game. They introduced mutations a few months ago to make things a bit more realistic. But mutations are a vrey rare thing to come across.

You can use your king to go exploring where you find items like toys, food, or event items. You can also find and claim lionesses or fight enemy's to gain states and impression. You may have a hard time winning over a lioness when you first start due to the low impression, but in time it goes up and you'll be able to win almost every lioness you come across.

Every month there is a new event where you can collect beetles and find other interesting things in explore. The beetles can be traded in for exclusive event Decor to decorate your lions or items to help increase with breeding stats, marking, ect.

There is a ton more stuff I can tell you about, but I'm running out of time and need to get back to work. But just know it is a fun game, may take a bit of time to learn where everything is and what everything does. There is a chat box to talk to people and ask questions. Nearly everyone seems pretty friendly there and willing to help new people out. If you do decide to join let me know and I'll send a friend request and I'll help answer questions you may have.

Thank you for your answer, it was really helpful.
Hyensa

PreviousNext

Return to Other Websites