Xanje! Every single pet is unique!

Here you can discuss other virtual pet sites.

Xanje! Every single pet is unique!

Postby heterochromia. » Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:10 pm

Hi everyone! I joined xanje a while ago now, and I have been active pretty much every day since. I love xanje and everything about it, and I really hope this convinces you to give it a shot because xanje is like no other pet site you could go on! Each and every pet is unique, so any pet you have is the one and only out there. These pets really become your babies because you get to grow them up and even breed them so you can create your very own bloodline!
Also, if anyone is interested, I give away pets to newcomers, so if you want to join, feel free to add me & I'll try and give you some pets c:
here is the link to my free pet thread

there is this brand new thing we are starting called Xanje World Missions! If you are interested in joining a team and competing, we would love to have you c:
If you want to join the team that's "right" for you, there is a guide here as to what team fits you. You can take the personality test here if you don't know what one you are. When you're ready to sign up, here is the place to fill out the form to join.
ps: if you don't have a team preference, I would really appreciate if you joined Colothys so I get a bonus for the team!

Owlet. wrote:
[banner in progress]
(Click on ANY of the pets to be guided to the site)

-About-

Xanje is a small yet growing pet site. It as a variety of pets and a unique way of showing it. Every pet you get will have a unique color scheme and it is very rare to find 2 identical pets. It has a forum section for all of you role-playing and chatting needs.

-The Community-

Everyone one xanje is extremely friendly and willing to help out. The members have a big say in what goes on in the site too! If you have a pet idea for the site there are various ways to get it into the site. You can donate a small amount of money to have your very own pet design or brand new species featured in the site. Since it is a growing site the admin takes lots of suggestions from members on how to improve the site!
The staff is extremely friendly and loves to talk to the users. Being part of the pattern staff I can assure you that we all love talking to the users and hearing input and ideas on patterns and such!

-About the pets-

The pet system works a bit differently than most site. The admin will put the specially prepared patterns through a sort color generator. Every pet will have a color range but from there it's up to the generator. Since the pet system works this way every pet is unique!
There are 5 ways to get a pet. You can buy them from the shop using site currency (coins) which is easily obtainable. There is a stray system that will appear with randoms pets every now and again. There is a marketplace were you can purchase pets from other users. You can trade with other users. And finally you can donate a minimum of 10$ to get any rare pet of your choice.
There are so many pets it'd take forever to list them all so here are some of the most popular and a bit about them.
Link to every single one.

ImageImageImageImage
These are the whammies. Whammies are the site's trademark species really. They are the most popular and diverse species on the site. They come in all different shapes and sizes and all sorts of different line arts as they grow. Above are tiger whammies. Now before you panic about having to remember every single pet's name, they have a description that lists their name so you don't have to hunt down some guide to know.

ImageImageImageImage
These are snowferra. They are the second most diverse species on xanjes with numerous different outcomes. These are paisley snowferra, a new addition to the snowferras. Sometimes your baby snowferra will turn into a snowgrune. There are pygmy snowgrunes, normal snowgrunes, and titan snowgrunes.

Image Image Image
These are the nyari. These are one of my favorites on the site. They have 2 different line arts. There are the fae nyari (which are smaller) and then the normal nyaris which are what these guys are. These guys are ringspotted nyari.
Image Image Image Image
These are scyrvals! They are a dragon-y dog-y deer thing according to the description. The specific ones above are called Striped scryvals! Just like the clouded nyari, I made them!

ImageImageImage
These are a recent addition to xanjes. The eastern dragons. Specifically Colothian Luck Dragons. They come in 3 different sizes, these being the standard size. There are also mini and large. As of now they are a fan favorite.

- More pets to be added -
- ═══════════════════ - ❈ - ═══════════════════ -
heterochromia.

Re: Xanje! Every single pet is unique!

Postby thepinetree » Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:37 pm

I'm not really on Xanje anymore, but I am on their "sister" site so to speak. ^^
thepinetree

Postby Alex » Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:12 pm

Eyy~!
I joined Xanje about a week ago, and I fell in love with the site.
Fingers crossed that this site will come back!
Never mind, anything you see is up for grabs for CS. Rares for rares of the same year, VRs for URs, stores for stores etc.

CS
Alex

Postby Polly44 » Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:04 pm

Saw a pet on someone's profile here last night, so i clicked it and got rather interested. Joined up today. :D

Bought this horse pet as my first pet. :)

Found a stray not long ago.

And i just spotted this one in my group..not sure where she came from mind, lol.

Edit: Also, how would i get a "Scalamander"? I think they are adorable! And am dying to get one, heh.
I know how to get one now. :)
Last edited by Polly44 on Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage

My Chicken Smoothie Account:
Polly44
My UK & International Howrse
Account:

Polly4 (UK) Polly4 (International)

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Polly44

Postby Sany » Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:52 am

I joined as well! Under the name Sany obviously ^^

I first bought this pet:

And found these strays so far, they just keep coming!
Image Image Image Image Image

F O L L O W lalaY O U R lala D R E A M S

My Hoards
♥ Jackalopes
♥ Stage 1 Otterlings
♥ Cuttlefish
♥ Stage 1 Foo Dogs
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
lalalalalala
Haiia, I'm your average Eldemore addict!
I love all sorts of art, such as music,
crochet, photography and painting!
In real life, I'm a busy PhD student
and teaching assistent in medical sciences.
Oh, did I mention I'm a total Eld addict? ♥

lalalalalalalalalaT H E Y lala K N O W lala T H E lala W A Y
Sany

Postby Polly44 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:35 am

Oooo, i love that Snowferra on the end. Lovely colour!

I haven't bought a rabbit yet. I'm saving up 5k coins for a pet i spotted in the marketplace, that i want.

*Sigh*

I just spent all day saving up 5k for this pet in the marketplace. (I've got no idea what she is worth, but i like her, so i bought her, heh.)

Only to five minutes later, find this stray.

*Rolls Eyes*

But at least they are female and male, so i could breed them in the future.
ImageImageImage

Polly44
Account:

ImageImageImage
Polly44

Postby bulldog » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:19 am

Just joined and got this cutie...now I'm just exploring trying to figure out what I'm doing XD I'm so lost! I don't even know how to trade....
ImageImageImage
bulldog

Postby Polly44 » Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:48 pm

I don't even know if there is an actual trading system in place. I can remember seeing something about you trading at your own risk, so it might be just a PMing thing and then you both have to send the pet, but i don't know.
ImageImageImage

Polly44
Account:

ImageImageImage
Polly44

Postby The cherry blossom » Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:01 pm

Hey owlet! We met on cs c: