Felisfire Beta? {Free pets for joining. ^^}

Here you can discuss other virtual pet sites.

Felisfire Beta? {Free pets for joining. ^^}

Postby WolfyAlex » Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:37 pm

Hello there, ^^ I'm Wolfy. I've been playing felis fire for around three years, and have really gotten into it recently. It is a more complex game but tons of fun. My goal is to get 75 people to join. If you do join and refer me you can choose two pets out of my tradesgroup or event trades group. ^^ I also have a few young feli I will give out to new users. {and am always breeding more} There are newbie threads that I will link to below and a few guides. If you join and have any questions I will do my best to answer them or refer you to a guide. ^^ The referral number for me is #13189, and my user name is WolfyAlex.

My Gen one Felis
{Examples of Feli I have made, you start with six of the basic species which can be changed into other species with certain candies}

User Guides & Newbie threads

*A Newbie's Basic Guide to FelisFire
*Candy Guide 2.0
*Guide to Hunting and Gathering
*Your complete breeding guide
*Full Html Guide
*Quick species guide
*Newbie Giveaways

Pm me for questions or if you join. I will be happy to mentor/help when you first join the site as are many other FF members. ^^ I'm WolfyAlex there and my refferal/account number is (#13189).
WolfyAlex

Re: Felisfire Beta? {Free pets for joining. ^^}

Postby Sphye » Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:33 pm

Hello, CursedSeeker! There is already a Felisfire thread here, so I'm going to lock this thread to prevent spam. If you'd like to advertise it via your signature to get referrals, you're absolutely free to do so. ^^
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Return to Other Websites