HabitRPG, anyone?

Here you can discuss other virtual pet sites.

HabitRPG, anyone?

Postby cjr09 » Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:08 pm

Let me sit you down for a minute friend and tell you about HabitRPG.

From what you can probably tell from it's name, it's an online RPG game, but probably not like what you're thinking.

This is a game that rewards you- RPG style like, with EXP and gold and, once you hit level four, pets that drop as eggs, which you can hatch with potions and feed into mounts like dragons and even flying pigs- for doing your chores!

You can add in things you do daily- even just little things you need to remind yourself to do, like for me, eating breakfast and feeding my fish- or things you do often or rarely- for me, working on a story, drawing something, remembering to drink water, little things like that.

There's also a To-Do section where you can add in the things you need to do- like working on an essay, or making a HabitRPG thread on Eldemore for me- and you get a massive boost in gold and exp!

As you level up, you earn awesome new bonuses- once you hit level four, the drop system comes into play, and that means you can get pets like dragons and wolves and flying pigs and cacti and so, so many more, hatching them into different versions through different potions, which you can also get through drops, then feeding them into mounts, which you can then ride into battle!

If I haven't got you convinced yet, there's also the ability to form parties with your friends, and go on quests together! You all take part in the battle- doing damage, granting buffs to your teammates, and taking damage equally- and all share in the spoils of your conquest.

The best part is, there's already a party open and waiting for you- the Official Eldemore Party!

A party for everyone on Eldemore to come and get their work done and tame dragons and slay monsters together in. It's pretty great.

So, if you sign up for HabitRPG, all you have to do is send me your User ID- a long string of letters and numbers you can find under the settings wheel in API, or by simply going here, you can join us in our grand conquest to beat our procrastination and schoolwork!
cjr09

Re: HabitRPG, anyone?

Postby Scar » Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:36 pm

Must I tell you how addicted I am to this site?!
Do you even realize what you have done to me!?! You have made me productive! xD
v
v
v
v

❝ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅʏ
LOCKED DEEP INSIDE OF ME

BUT NOW IT'S FREE
ɪᴛ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴇᴍʙʀᴀᴄᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʜᴀʀᴍᴏɴʏ ❞

ImageImage
text text text text text text t
Have questions?
Feel free to drop a PM! c;
Have an great day!

"Scar- the Ancient of Destroying Evidence"
"I like big men and I cannot lie~"

text text text text text text t
✦ ✦ ママ犬 ✦ ✦

ɴᴏᴡ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ,
very well,
THE LOVE
WITHIN MYSELF

✦ ✦ ✦
ImageImage

❝ ᴏɴʟʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ
BREAK
THE SHELL

Scar

Postby Erythro » Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:56 pm

Yeah I'm in on this. Thanks to the challenges I have been working on, my house is cleaner than ever and I can hold a plank for over a minute :O I'm shooting for two minutes by August.

Always trading for VG Graphic Rune Drakes and Windigo Rune Drakes!

Send me a PM and we'll work something out!

Eldemore Account - ChickenSmoothie Account - FlightRising Account
Erythro

Postby Kaktus » Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:42 am

It's awesome ! I just joined and I'm so excited to make tasks to have rewards. :lol: Thank you for the discovery, I will make my best to use it daily.
Image Image Image
Kaktus on Gothicat World || OhKaktus on ChickenSmoothie
I'm french, forgive me if I'm making any mistakes ♥
Kaktus

Return to Other Websites