Mweor

Here you can discuss other virtual pet sites.

Re: Mweor

Postby Silver. » Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:20 pm

Sphye wrote:
Does anyone else really enjoy just playing around with the custom generator? I have twelve designs that I just can't delete, because I want to make them into customs someday. The problem with this being that I cannot afford anything near one statue, let alone twelve.

Yes. I haven't even been able to get one custom.
Image Image
Silver.

Postby Edo Phoenix » Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:38 am

@Sphye: My ID is #159507
I've sent an activation code to my email but still haven't got one :(
Edo Phoenix

Postby Sphye » Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:57 am

Doppelganger wrote:@Sphye: My ID is #159507

You sent it from the top of your cattery page while you were logged in? I remember having difficulties finding out how to activate my account when I first joined. Maybe the activation got sent to your spam box?
As soon as you've finished with the activation, I'll see if I can send a gift mweor or some MM to start you off. The game Item Hunter i a great way to earn money, if you can afford what Purple asks for. She pays well.
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby Edo Phoenix » Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:39 am

Sphye wrote:

You sent it from the top of your cattery page while you were logged in? I remember having difficulties finding out how to activate my account when I first joined. Maybe the activation got sent to your spam box?
As soon as you've finished with the activation, I'll see if I can send a gift mweor or some MM to start you off. The game Item Hunter i a great way to earn money, if you can afford what Purple asks for. She pays well.

Your account has not yet been activated and therefore has limited functionality. Click Here to activate your account!

It's on the top of the page, I've clicked it and sent the activation code to my email, and nothing arrived, not even in my spam box, it's weird...
Edo Phoenix

Postby Silver. » Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:54 pm

Doppelganger wrote:
Sphye wrote:

Your account has not yet been activated and therefore has limited functionality. Click Here to activate your account!

It's on the top of the page, I've clicked it and sent the activation code to my email, and nothing arrived, not even in my spam box, it's weird...

I would maybe send it again if possible? Mine was in my spam box.
Image Image
Silver.

Postby Silver. » Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:59 pm

And I have a question. I've been playing mweor a little over a year now, and I have been wondering if on Item Hunter if Purple pays you more money than you buy the item for or just more than its worth.

(Sorry if I've confused you)
Image Image
Silver.

Postby Sphye » Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:20 pm

Silver. wrote:And I have a question. I've been playing mweor a little over a year now, and I have been wondering if on Item Hunter if Purple pays you more money than you buy the item for or just more than its worth.

She'll pay more than what you could buy the item for in the store, but not more than what you pay regardless.
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby Silver. » Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:59 pm

Sphye wrote:
Silver. wrote:And I have a question. I've been playing mweor a little over a year now, and I have been wondering if on Item Hunter if Purple pays you more money than you buy the item for or just more than its worth.

She'll pay more than what you could buy the item for in the store, but not more than what you pay regardless.

Okay, thanks!
Image Image
Silver.

Postby Edo Phoenix » Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:16 pm

still hasn't arrived yet D: *flails*
I've tried to send it many times... should I report this to someone...?
Edo Phoenix

Postby Alex » Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:08 pm

*Goes off to check on my neglected Mweors*
Fingers crossed that this site will come back!
Never mind, anything you see is up for grabs for CS. Rares for rares of the same year, VRs for URs, stores for stores etc.

CS
Alex

PreviousNext

Return to Other Websites