Mystfell

Here you can discuss other virtual pet sites.

Re: Mystfell

Postby Akronite » Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:24 am

Ah yes, Mystfell. I was pretty active on there before they lost their old server unexpectedly and everything got wiped.That was a little annoying, to say the least, considering all of the pets I had, so I stopped playing for a while.
Anyway, I finally got an account again a few days ago so if anyone wants to drop by you can find me here~

I do love the art on this site, it's gorgeous and looking at the plans for the site it certainly has a lot of potential so i'm excited to see where it will go form here, It's only a shame that there's not more to do currently.
Akronite

Postby Sany » Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:58 pm

Akronite wrote:
Ah yes, Mystfell. I was pretty active on there before they lost their old server unexpectedly and everything got wiped.That was a little annoying, to say the least, considering all of the pets I had, so I stopped playing for a while.
Anyway, I finally got an account again a few days ago so if anyone wants to drop by you can find me here~

I do love the art on this site, it's gorgeous and looking at the plans for the site it certainly has a lot of potential so i'm excited to see where it will go form here, It's only a shame that there's not more to do currently.

Glad to hear you did return!
You should definitely visit Xazis riddle every day, it gives you ingredients for options. The invisibility option lets you access the dragon cave, which has a dozen beautiful King dragons!

F O L L O W lalaY O U R lala D R E A M S

My Hoards
♥ Jackalopes
♥ Stage 1 Otterlings
♥ Cuttlefish
♥ Stage 1 Foo Dogs
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
lalalalalala
Haiia, I'm your average Eldemore addict!
I love all sorts of art, such as music,
crochet, photography and painting!
In real life, I'm a busy PhD student
and teaching assistent in medical sciences.
Oh, did I mention I'm a total Eld addict? ♥

lalalalalalalalalaT H E Y lala K N O W lala T H E lala W A Y
Sany

Postby Akronite » Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:37 pm

Sany wrote:
You should definitely visit Xazis riddle every day, it gives you ingredients for options. The invisibility option lets you access the dragon cave, which has a dozen beautiful King dragons!

You can visit Xaxi's riddle daily now? Thanks for letting me know, when I was last on it was more of a thing that updated every few weeks >.<

I'm curious, are promocodes still something that are used? You don't find them in exploration anymore but the page to redeem them on is still there.
Akronite

Postby Sany » Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:29 pm

Akronite wrote:
Sany wrote:

You can visit Xaxi's riddle daily now? Thanks for letting me know, when I was last on it was more of a thing that updated every few weeks >.<

I'm curious, are promocodes still something that are used? You don't find them in exploration anymore but the page to redeem them on is still there.

Yup, they fixed that, although the question only rotates once in a while.

Promocodes haven't been implemented yet, I'm unsure if the plan is to bring them back or not...

F O L L O W lalaY O U R lala D R E A M S

My Hoards
♥ Jackalopes
♥ Stage 1 Otterlings
♥ Cuttlefish
♥ Stage 1 Foo Dogs
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
lalalalalala
Haiia, I'm your average Eldemore addict!
I love all sorts of art, such as music,
crochet, photography and painting!
In real life, I'm a busy PhD student
and teaching assistent in medical sciences.
Oh, did I mention I'm a total Eld addict? ♥

lalalalalalalalalaT H E Y lala K N O W lala T H E lala W A Y
Sany

Postby MelMellyMel » Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:57 am

Just joined today after seeing some of the adoptables in people's signatures while playing Chicken Smoothie. Couldn't resist after seeing how pretty the pegasi are! Does anyone know if Eldemore has a clickable spam thread like Chicken Smoothie does? Despite having been a member of Eldemore for awhile now I hardly ever venture into the forums.

EDIT: woops, found it on my own!
MelMellyMel

Previous

Return to Other Websites