Anyone Up For Animal Jam?

Here you can discuss other virtual pet sites.

Re: Anyone Up For Animal Jam?

Postby Foxtail » Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:50 pm

Tennantface wrote:-pokes- I know how to get free chat... o.o

I HAZ FREE CHATZ O3O

-throws magical rainbow tootsie rolls on the floor- I am going on AJSECRETSOCIETY AND HOSTING A GIVEAWAY FOR A BETA SHARK FIN O3O

you play that too o3o? A great Aj site (im co-owner) is on my profile. MAKE AN ACCOUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Men have forgotten this truth," says the fox "But you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed."

"I am sometimes a fox and sometimes a lion. The whole secret of government lies in knowing when to be the one or the other."

"A cat grieves during the journey through life and wishes for Starclan. They believe it is better, but I think these cats fools. For it is not entirely about the ending, it's about the Journey too."
Foxtail

Postby Kaan » Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:43 pm

Animal Jam Secret Society? Here?

Anyway, how are you guys liking the new adventure, "Bubble Trouble" so far?
I liked it because it's new and it was for NON-MEMBERS! xD
do yourself a favor and go watch luna, taemin, and monsta x save music
Kaan

Postby Eldexus » Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:57 am

Eh, anyone want to do an offsite trade, Your Eld stuff for my AJ stuff?
Eldexus

Postby Foxtail » Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:02 pm

Eldexus wrote:Eh, anyone want to do an offsite trade, Your Eld stuff for my AJ stuff?

sure :D ill do it what do u have?

"Men have forgotten this truth," says the fox "But you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed."

"I am sometimes a fox and sometimes a lion. The whole secret of government lies in knowing when to be the one or the other."

"A cat grieves during the journey through life and wishes for Starclan. They believe it is better, but I think these cats fools. For it is not entirely about the ending, it's about the Journey too."
Foxtail

Postby Spookly » Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:32 pm

------ taken off ------
Last edited by Spookly on Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~~~ TBF
Spookly

Postby Walnut » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:13 pm

Looking to do some trades on AJ, anyone have king, black, or the other phantom plush I'm missing? Willing to overtrade! AJ username is Walnut72.
I've kind of outgrown AJ though…I only really used it to make YouTube videos and chat with my best friend on google plus, BUT OH NO! It's the attack of my overreactive parents! Who deleted my G+ account, so I can't talk to my best friends Ruth and Claudia OR make YouTube videos. I don't know what to do. Oog.
I may not be on Eldemore during the weekdays due to an extremely busy schedule! I am sorry to everyone who RP's with me, trades with me, or adopts from the Lovely Labrador AC! (I am still open to trades and will keep writing, but that may take a while.)

Animal Jam headdress, phantom plushies, nature arch and more for Eldemore: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2603
AJ Headdress UFA: viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3460
Lovely Labrador AC: viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2663&view=viewpoll
Walnut

Postby Spookly » Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:25 pm

Walnut wrote:Looking to do some trades on AJ, anyone have king, black, or the other phantom plush I'm missing? Willing to overtrade! AJ username is Walnut72.
I've kind of outgrown AJ though…I only really used it to make YouTube videos and chat with my best friend on google plus, BUT OH NO! It's the attack of my overreactive parents! Who deleted my G+ account, so I can't talk to my best friends Ruth and Claudia OR make YouTube videos. I don't know what to do. Oog.

Im going to be leaving AJ soon im going to trade my spikes ( black and red longs ) all my rares ( any thing you can think of exept a founder mine was scammed) yeah PM me i need eldemore stuff
~~~ TBF
Spookly

Postby brilliancide » Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:21 pm

My AJ user is Gabby65634. All i really do on there is check if my old buddy, BlueSkyDays forgave me for whatever reason she hated me for. I am getting bored on AJ too. Theres nothing to do there. Well, keep on Jamming, Jammers!
brilliancide

Postby scourge834 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:35 pm

My username is scourge834. I get on everyday at random times. im on right now, so if anyone wants to trade me that's fine.
I'm new here. I love the dire wolves and the drakes. trade me at any time.
------------/\____/\
-----------(---W-----)
----------=\---A----/=
-------------)--R--(
------------/---R---\
------------)---I----(
-----------/----O----\
-----------\----R----/
------------\__S___/
----------------))
---------------//
--------------((
scourge834

Postby Duskfall » Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:58 pm

Hello fellow jammers, my Aj user is umie (I was like 9 or 10 ok?) I was a member around middle to late betas which makes is cool. I've been a member for a looooooooooooooong time you could guess. I get on about 5-6 times a week but I take a hiatus now and then, and I just want to meet more people who play it so yay!
Mainly on CS, link on profile page
Duskfall

PreviousNext

Return to Other Websites