Silver Leaf + Galaxy Ancient Auction - Winner Announced!

A place to post all of your Eldemore auction threads. For offsite, Eldemore pets, and art auctions.

Re: Silver Leaf + Galaxy Ancient Auction - For CS RARES LIST

Postby Aralas » Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:08 pm

Hi c:
Thanks for bidding.

I've thought about it, and I think I prefer the UR Flower more than the Holly Dog :c
Sorry.

You'd be close behind though, with 19 points! :D
Staff Member from 2014 to 2017.
This site will always hold a special place in my heart. Unfortunately, I'll no longer be able to remain an active member, but I wish you all the very, very best.
Aralas

Postby Lost nightingale » Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:03 am

Aralas wrote:Hi c:
Thanks for bidding.

I've thought about it, and I think I prefer the UR Flower more than the Holly Dog :c
Sorry.

You'd be close behind though, with 19 points! :D

oh okay thanks and that's fine right now im tring to actually trade my holly off for a ur phoenix ><
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Lost nightingale

Postby Tundra » Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:28 pm

So this is an auction based solely on your want of pets, and not their real value in the CS market. That needs to be posted somewhere. The flowerpot is not worth that much, and isn't even placed on the rares list. Just as the bumblebee, pheonix and holydog are at the moment are trading for the August PPS lion.
Always Hoarding Griffins
Art best viewed on Mozilla
Tundra

Postby Aralas » Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:35 pm

Tundra wrote:So this is an auction based solely on your want of pets, and not their real value in the CS market. That needs to be posted somewhere. The flowerpot is not worth that much, and isn't even placed on the rares list. Just as the bumblebee, pheonix and holydog are at the moment are trading for the August PPS lion.

No, it is not based only on my want of pets.
I take into consideration the rarity of all pets offered, along with their demand.
The final deciding factor is how much I want them, but that usually does not contribute much to my auctions.

And actually, the august PPS lion is only worth about an advent, not the new URs.
They are going for nontags and above right now.

The UR Flower pot is worth in between a nontag and a dogtag, so yes, that is worth more, which is why it is STILL winning.
This site will always hold a special place in my heart. Unfortunately, I'll no longer be able to remain an active member, but I wish you all the very, very best.
Aralas

Postby Aralas » Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:12 am

Tomorrow is the end date everyone, just to make you aware. c:
Aralas

Postby Bazaar » Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:01 pm

I will offer a blue sorbet
I am currently trading my ultra rare eldemore pets for chickensmoothie pets, i will not be trading my flame elkrin, but other then that, feel free to offer on everything else if you have a fair offer. My chicken smoothie username is .Nebula.
Pm me on there if you want to ^^. I am currently seeking list pets for the eldemore ultra rare i have, if you are not offering anything else, please do not worry about trading me ^^. I can always edit, just make sure to do a decent amount of work XP.
Bazaar

Postby Aralas » Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:04 pm

Auction ending in 2 hours. :)
Aralas

Postby Bazaar » Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:14 pm

what would you offer for my whole cs account?
I am currently trading my ultra rare eldemore pets for chickensmoothie pets, i will not be trading my flame elkrin, but other then that, feel free to offer on everything else if you have a fair offer. My chicken smoothie username is .Nebula.
Pm me on there if you want to ^^. I am currently seeking list pets for the eldemore ultra rare i have, if you are not offering anything else, please do not worry about trading me ^^. I can always edit, just make sure to do a decent amount of work XP.
Bazaar

Previous

Return to Auctions